~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Crazy fans? Where? :D Great caps Ducky - thank you! Do you think if we ask HC/DC very nicely, he'll give us Ann's number, because there are a couple of things I would really like to talk to her about! ;)

Ah Ducky you just made my night those pictures are amazing :D
Especially the gun and the eyes in the same pic, wow I needed a pillow alert, fortunately I was sitting down ;)

Personally I love season one, it might be my favourite, early season one H has me swooning on regular occasion :lol:

Oh H :D Just about to get 'Pro Per' rerun and the trailer before the break was H putting on his sunnies with a small grin spreading on his face, that will haunt my dreams tonight :lol:

In fact I did have a dream last night with H in it!! Oh dear I am losing it :eek:

I should probably clarify what I posted earlier about season 1! I didn't dislike it, I just wasn't fond of the 'Megan era' and I much prefer seasons 2 and 3.

Season 1 has some great episodes, my faves being:

Kill Zone
Dead Woman Walking
Simple Man
Dispo Day (classic, brilliant CSIM)
Freaks and Tweaks
Grave Young Men
Body Count

:)

DaWacko cool pics, thanks for posting them :)

and i like the rest will keep watch CSI Miami only for H....

MiamiDade and dungeon_queen yesterday i forgot to mention that i realy like ur signatures :D

Casp thanks for the lovely words for my banner, a realy realy miss H/Y....but i`m glad that i`m not the only one...

I'm watching CSI Miami for H and Calleigh :D. Awesome people. Thanks for the pics too Ducky.

Pusher, awesome banner! Very nice angle and view of the kiss from here. *stares*

we always say that H need hug, but i have seem him to many times he to give hug to the rest. for instance Y/C/M....and the victim/colleague i have mark that hi have physical contact (touch hand)... my idea was that sometimes the morally support and sympathetic is not enough...people need too 'contact'...and H is over his 'pain' and do it...it`s so sweet and nicely...

post by Casp I was not beaten by my parents when I was young but I was often beaten by my brothers. I suffered enough to know how it feels. Downright painful.

it`s sed to read this for u and ur brother...i hate violence for the same reason, when i was kid in the street(or school) all my friens have big sis or bro and i 'take' a lot of 'fight'...just because i`m 'single' child and there was no one to defend me...well I wasn`t stay 'indebted'...but till now go mad of the 'beaten ' idea...

Well, those were painful memories. I wonder where Ann got this idea on a kid being beaten as a child. Does she look at H and sees a once abused child? Maybe, he does have that sad look.

Beautiful banner Pusher! :)

I sometimes really hope that Ann D wouldn't heap so many troubles on H's shoulders. I wish they could just let his character 'be' for awhile. There doesn't always have to be a reason why a person is the way they are. I like some background history on the character's past, but this is all getting a bit too analytical/psychological. Some people are just good, compassionate people because they just are that way! I love psychology, but it can get a bit much when there has to be a deep-rooted reason for every character trait.

I realize that upbringing has a huge effect on who we are, but I don't want to feel H's trauma every time I watch!

wow!!!!!! so much to write. i happen to disagree with those of you who dont like s4 and are thinking of leaving miami. big time disagree! i have not seen s4, but i am extremely updated, as i read spoilers, see pics ad come here often, and i feel that is good. it upsets me that some dont like it, but i can controll myself and no one else.

i was beaten as a child, but took alongside that a huge amount of emotional abuse from both parents, teachers... i came out weak and it took mee years to get stronger. i am now 22, and doing the best that i can to grow and understand.

poor H. i love how strong he is, how much he cares, his understanding of life and people. everytime that i think about him i want to hug him.i think that H is the strongest and most kindhearted charachter that i have seen in any show. i believe in him. i believe also that by watching him and learning from him, WE can make the world better. (do i saound crazy? thats cause i am. :) )

ducky (why do we call you ducky if you are called dawacko?)
great pics!

Hmm.. *nods and understands Pabzi's frustration*

I admit, I'm not all hands when it comes to Season 4. But I would never, not in this lifetime, stop watching CSI Miami. Yet, the way the story have come out seems rather hard to process. I've heard so much and find out many surprising revelations that, I'm not sure if they have mistaken CSI Miami for other shows.

And No, you don't sound crazy ;).

i dont think they have mistaken. thank you for agreeing and understanding.

I'm not impressed at all with season 4. I feel that the show has really lost it's way. After the great writer Steve Maeda left, it started going downhill, in my opinion.

I expect I will contiune to watch the show, as I love H and Frank! They're worth staying tuned for! Even so, my dvds of seasons 1-3 are far more precious to me than the current new season. I could take or leave it, I really could. Oh well. Thank goodness it's only a tv show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back