~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

so do I - and I wish, that he's happy now (just not with women or babys... *coughs*)

but we must don`t forget that H suffer is his charm :)

can be possibly writer to change the plot only because all S 123 have one 'line', and they was try to give back interesting of the peoples to the show...i miss Y but it`s truth that this is the only way to show us a little more form H and his personal life....that is all we want, for now not make wall but it`s is a try :)

for my regret H get 'old' and have a litte more weight , but what to do...hi is still our H Saint H :)

for my regret H get 'old' and have a litte more weight , but what to do...hi is still our H Saint H :)

I don't regret that at all - he's still "sexiest man alive" to me
icon_redface.gif
(and I hope, that he doesn't read that :lol: )

Of course, suffering is H's charm, but I like the idea of a little H, who laughed and played ball with his friends and enjoyed ice-cream and that stuff (beside all that suffering)

Oh yeah I noticed that about the weight too! It's just that his face is a little bit rounder in one of those earlier pics, he's still pretty lean in general though!
I read that DC cut out the carbs and went on proteins and lost 17 pounds before the shooting of 'Jade' maybe he decided pasta was the way to go after all, I live on the stuff :lol: (obviousy I'm only joking about the pasta!)

As for the wrinkles!! They are adorable round his eyes when he smiles, if we call them crinkles it sounds better :lol:

this is a crime show not "romanticist" moves. most of this type shows the "chief" "heroe" 90% have personally drama. this is not somthing new. the writers hold on the usual plot...they still make H characters and don`t look sensibly to me to modify him in the way - who laughed and played ball with his friends and enjoyed ice-cream and that stuff ....

i dont think that ann D would add those things to his past, but i have a feeling that she might slowly add more stuff about his father (if you want, see what i wrote in the skeletons thread.)
I wouldn't like to predict what Ann D might or might not do to be honest. Who would have thought the whole Marisol thing was on the horizon?

Yes, I have been following the discussion in the 'Skeletons' thread. I agree with the father prediction (I think it was MiamiDade who first mentioned it over there). I remember thinking that too when H had that discussion with Rick in 'Nailed' about what happened in NY. ;)

About that "skeleton-discussion": Don't you think, that Stetler would have mentioned something so far? He would be digging deeper and deeper and when the name shows up (and it would, in my opinion) he would use it to "tease" H again... (*shudders* sorry, I don't even wanna think about that, don't know why ;) )

Yes, I have been following the discussion in the 'Skeletons' thread. I agree with the father prediction (I think it was MiamiDade who first mentioned it over there).
Guilty as charged! ;)

Rick may well get involved yet. This is a storyline that could last quite some time.

And I REALLY miss Alexx.

:eek: What happened to Alexx???!!! Something happened to her or you just meant she's becoming an old furniture in S4?

About the H-men, that's interesting what they'd do when they meet each other. I guess House will be giving lots(not some) of sarcastic remarks about Horatio's shades and hands on hip and the way he seems to pronounce every word precisely :lol: and Horatio'll definitely be able to face squarely to House and in the end might find a point of respect for each other. And regarding older H, to me, the older he gets, the hotter he is. :eek: I also hope he doesn't read this...*runs off and hides in the cupboard*

I quite like H having a bit more weight on him. There's more to hug and he still looks very sexy. Even his wrinkles are sexy!
Okay, that is my favourite post of the day! Not only because when I read it, it cracked me up a bit, but because it's soooo true! :lol:

:lol: I'm glad it had that effect Tink! :D

Alexx hasn't had that much screentime so far this season (except for 'Payback'), but nothing has happened to her. ;)

I think she is due to play a major part in an upcoming episode though. :)

*phew* That's good to know, thanks Lucy. For a moment I thought Ann D the drama queen got carried away with Alexx too. It's funny I keep imagining Ann D sitting in her chair holding a remote that controls how much drama she could jab in and she keeps jabbing, jabbing...

Yes, I really think AD has an evil streak and likes putting us through all this anguish! :devil: I suppose it's never dull, even if we don't like some of it. ;)

Ann D does seem to like to have the shows fans squirm a little bit :rolleyes: and it definately is never dull. If we don't like what's going on we just complain--and it obviously keeps us occupied. :lol:

sanna, interesting. cool name.

It's a very common Finnish name :p

Someone mentioned Ann D and Aerosol. I should throw her with a frozen perch because of that storyline! *has been ice fishing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back