~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

so if the bring her back, we'll get the old horatio back too :D or is that just me thinking naiive ( spelling?)

It all comes down to opinion really. I am not very impressed with season 4 at all, so far. There have been some good episodes, but on the whole, I am disappointed with it. Why? H, to me, seems a less interesting character and has become a little lacklustre, the writing has been less than convincing, and the cases just haven't held my attentiion like they used to. I've actually been bored on occasion, and I never thought I would say that about CSI:M.

H's NY past has not got me intrigued at all either. Up to a point, I've lost interest in it. His past used to fascinate me, but I think they need to combine his past as we know it with these new revelations. I'm hoping that they do this, and maybe I'm being impatient. ;)

Hopefully I will get to watching Kill Zone later so I can post my thoughts
I'm glad I'm not the only one down that tunnel wibble! :lol:

'Kill Zone' is such an excellent episode, I'm really sure you'll enjoy it! :D

A lot of us were left wondering where the Yelina/Horatio angst went. Afterall, Horatio hasn't been the same since that storyline has stopped being mentioned.
thats one of the best things in S4. They finally got rid of her. and the scene in "under suspicion" was so funny :lol:

Just out of interest, we did a poll regarding favourite/least favourite seasons a little while back. Here's the link.

50% of those who voted said that season 4 was their least favourite season, so I think that gives some indication of peoples' feelings in general.

As for Yelina, I miss her alot, and expect her to be back one day. I respect your opinion though dungeon_queen. :)

Well us Brits are still blissfully unaware of season 4 and all it's goings on!

*buries head in the sand*

As for 'Kill Zone' Wibble have fun, it is one of my absolute favourite season 1 eppies, some great lines too :D

I must admit, that I also can live pretty good without Y... *sry* ;)

Horatio was beaten when he was only a child :eek:?? That's aweful :(! Isn't that supposed to be a 'Spoiler'? I was not beaten by my parents when I was young but I was often beaten by my brothers. I suffered enough to know how it feels. Downright painful.

It could cause very unwanted memories to return after several years and you end up being cold and heartless. An absolute opposite of Horatio. He seemed to want the best for every child in Miami :).

S4 was good so far
Really? :confused: We must be watching different shows! :lol:

yup, exaaaaactly my thoughts :D

S4 is maybe not so good like S2 or S3 to that respect, but far better than S1. so yeah I quite like the 4th run (except some things I'm in denial)

I'm not a big season 1 fan either. Season 4 has had it's good moments, and it may get better. I am with you on the denial thing though. I am praying that doesn't happen, but I really think it is going to. :(

Hot Horatio picture time! As your all on the subject of season 1, here is a picture from 'Freaks & Tweaks'. Personally I love season 1, as there are some great H episodes! :D

060.jpg

Cap from Miami Style

H action shot! I loved 'Freaks and Tweaks', and I enjoyed most of season 1. Not as much as I enjoyed season 2, but there were some wonderful episodes. Great pic Tink! :D

I don't think Season 4 has been that bad, but I must admit that these personal stories confuse me a bit because they don't continue through each episode. It'd be just our luck that AD is making another three year arc and then the show gets cancelled after the second year and we'd never find out what was going on. *sigh* I have faith (perhaps severly misguided faith, but hey it's still there) that the writers will make everything better by the end of the season.

But then again if they don't I'll keep watching for DC. I'd probably watch a show where he was just watching paint dry so that's not saying much, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back