~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

zippy said:
togoholic seems like you survived the pics. Maybe just a few ruptured veins? :devil:

Maybe... still... I suffered :cool: :lol:

Sooner or later everyone will give up fighting against the H-fever. You just have to keep on telling everybody every little detail, show them episodes and pics and do 'the pose' etc. Brainwashing always works, it just takes some time :devil:

Footyliz said:
Not really too far, the way we post we will be through those pages in no time, plus I quite like the name for this thread!! I wonder why :lol:
Well, I agree. Liz, the title was your idea! Wasn't it? I remembered you saying something about his 'baby blue eyes' and I said something about 'Baby Blues' being my fave comic book. :lol: No matter, I like it too :D. I'm looking forward to the new thread too though. This past few days, all the threads have been moving fast!
Ahem! *waves at Mods*

Simple Man
He looks particularly gaunt and slightly thinner in this one.

togoholic the fact that DC therad was in 2 place in 2005 award on talkcsifiles is significant progress toward attraction new fans of CSI miami and HC characters :)

we don`t give up if H don`t give up (decline) :)
He is human being with his all good and 'bad' sides...

but for me H sometimes just need one hug and evrithing will be OK :devil:

PS Casp sorry i don`t see ur post....the pis is just cool :)

Pusher said:
we don`t give up if H don`t give up (decline) :)
He is human being with his all good and 'bad' sides...

That's a cool motto! I like it very very much! :D

And the picture above... well... I feel myself becoming a teenager again! (no effence young people *g*) Oh my... you know what? a) Horatio is too darn sexy and b) CSIM has way too many male hotties!!! Even Frank makes me weak now... great, will I ever be able to focus on the cases again??? lol CSIM = constant lusting after hotties :lol:

SwanSwan_H said:
I thought you were a teen togoholic! You seem very young at heart. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am not a fossil SwanSwan_H :lol: I'm a mid-twenty, exactly 25 years old :D When it comes to hotties I easily turn into a teenager... lol

Oooh H with black shirt...sexy! You guys are right. With the speed of our posts now, new thread is just around the corner. I like the title mentioned in DC thread, "Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother". It has a playful connotation.

And you guys wanna know why CSIM has way too many male hotties??? That's because CSIM = Cool, Sexy, Irresistible Men!!!!! :D :D :D

zippy said:
CSIM = Cool, Sexy, Irresistible Men!!!!! :D :D :D

*dies laughing*

Wahooooooooooooooo zippy :D Just awesome :lol: :lol:

So many hotties in one show; no wonder I'm a CSIM addict :D

yeah that's so true. I can't concentrate when H is on screen. Only in the dubbed version I'm able to concentrate on the case, cause H's voice can't make me all crazy :lol:

:lol: I'm always like; oh, there was a story? Nevermind :lol: :lol:

Uh ah, H's voice... anyone else want him to call you late at night and say dirty things? :devil: I don't *whistles innocently*

the best voice!!!
hey togoholic, you are not old. there are at least 3 of us over 20. im 22.

i found a way to see a bit of season 4 and am very proud of myself. i hope to see 4xo1. later today...i dont have to wait like a rock for it to get here.... :)

Actually I love my age, 25 is a fine age! :D

You will enjoy 'From the Grave' pabzi! It features one of my favorite H scenes ever! H in a church, beautifully shot, plus the end scenes. And I love it when the editors/directors try something new like slowmotion in scenes you wouldn't expect it! I totally enjoyed 'From the Grave' :D

I have to be honest, I found the slow motion scenes a bit irritating and pointless! I'm glad they've not done many more since.

To me as a screenwriter and soon-to-be actress/director or to sum it up film maker it was something real cool to watch. I love experiments on screen and I'm an addict when it comes to creativity, beauty and individuality in series and movies. I love great stories but I'm easily satisfied with a beautiful view or something really different as expected. I do understand that the slowmotion scenes weren't great for everyone. To me H and Frank in slowmotion in the same scene is... whoaaaaaaaaa! HOT :D (not to mention Ryan in the beginning... but I'll drool in the right thread, don't worry lol)

Oh, the show looks great, but to me those slow motion scenes just didn't add anything. I just wanted them to get on with the episode! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back