~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Oh no you might get a 'young lady' Casp!!

I would be hopeing for a 'Ma'am', I love the way he uses that expression :D

Beca wellcome to DC forum :) it`s niece to see more new DC/HC fans here :)

and Casp don`t worry that u are 17 :) it`s great ages..u have so many thing to go through :) most of them are good :devil:

and i will tell again CSIM is with voice dubbing :( i only can hear his DC voice when i see his moves. but u all i right hi and all of him is sooo sexy :)
but when i watch other show and there is the same man voce dubbing always think for H :D

Footyliz said:
pabzi said:
footyliz, what is a brummie?

Ah pabzi I'm from Birmingham, England and that makes me a Brummie!! It's like you would call a New Yorker a Yankee!!

That's cute... we in Germany mean a truck, if we speak of a "Brummie" *gg* (of course I never thouht you were a truck, Footy :D )

His voice?
obm.gif

Am I the only one who can hear it in her head...?

i can`t hear his voice in my head, but can see him in my imagination :devil:

my 'dark' and 'suffer' angel

CSIM_324_418.jpg

CSIM_324_419.jpg

CSIM_324_420.jpg

i hear him in my head. im a very weied person. when im having trouble (like now. im having a hard time in my life) i hear him, and also my best friend who passed away 3 months ago. they both tell me to keep going and do what i have to do.

tonight they are starting to show miami s2 on tv. i have it on dvd. but i cant wait anyway. the channels here are nuts. the local channel is on s2 (after doing s1 twice) and the cable channel finished s3 a while back. we are expecting s4 in june. really crazy, allthough i am working on an s4 plan as i said already... it will take time, but it will work :)

Yup, I love being seventeen.

Oh, I'm really sorry for your loss Pabzi :(.

@ pabzi: seems you need a very big hug
knuddel01.gif
(I'm so sorry for you...)

i'm really sorry for your loss Pabzi hope u will be fine soon and take care for ur self...
u have one big hug by my side too ...

pabzi, my condolences on your loss as well. :( *hugs*

Very sorry to hear that pabzi. :(

I know what you mean about H though. He is an inspirational character. He is so strong and heroic, but has flaws just like the rest of us. The characteristic that stands out the most for me has always been his compassion. I admire that in him immensely. :)

Such bad news pabzi. Condolences. :(

Horatio has been a role model for a lot of us here to. It is refreshing to have a character on television that inspires people like Horatio does, and I'm glad that he has helped you in that way. :)

Sorry to hear that pabzi

Yeah I think H gets some great lines too, that give a really moral stance which we are lacking in a lot of life these days!

The one that springs to mind is "The best defense is an honest life" may sound a little cheesy but gets the message over :)

Footyliz said:
Yeah voice can do a lot, I am a Brummie and the accent makes you sound really boring, it is funny to look at someone then get a whole different impression when they open their mouth!! )

Not boring... just to wonder do you have potatoe in your mouth while speaking ;)

:lol: just kidding

Haven't been in this thread for awhile. Olympics keep me busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back