~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

i too prefer H (S 1-3), hi was more completed character, of the new stuff that i read for S4 - seems like H is "diluted with water"-scattered. for me in the begining H was coll, but whit every next epi writer just F**K with him....

Ahhhh *phew*...hello ladies, I'm back from real life. :D Finally done catching up on this thread, think it's quite enough for today. I missed THAT much.

So now it's my turn to post pics! Oh just before that, I gotta say I watched Murder in a Flash again and I had tears in my eyes. Watched it twice and still I find it sooo heartbreaking when Madonna's brother said "You don't understand..." and I bet H's thinking about Raymond...so sad...and in the end when he broke down and cried, so glad that H offered him a hand to hold on to... :(

Ah ok, pics...

Let's do the kungfu!
She is sooooooooo cute!
say cheese...
my bodyguard...

And Tinksy... I'm afraid there was no The Coat in MM
What?!

Noooo *CRIES*

Okay Lucy's and zippy's pictures have made me feel a bit better. Your right Lucy he does look very yummy in 'Manhattan Manhunt'! :devil:

Welcome back zippy! :D

'Murder In A Flash' is one of my favourite season 3 episodes, and those scenes you referred to were very poignant. :(

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures! :)

Wow we have been busy today, great to get home and catch up :) Great pics, my fav is the MM one, do love the black and white and a few stripes, what could be better ;)

I tried the old glasses on the neck trick too, only it was my lab goggles and they looked really funny. I have also found myself standing around with my hands on my hips too, but actually it's cause my smart clothes don't have pockets, and actually it's a really comfortable way to stand!! :rolleyes: Really, I'm not just copying :lol:

Hey welcome back there Zippy. Good to know you could catch up with the runaway HC train! :lol:

Ouh boy! Murder in a Flash. That last pic is a really nice one.. :D

STRIPES!!!! i didnt see MM though. what season?

Manhatten Manhunt was episode 7 of CSI: NY's second season.

brittany0710 thanks for the explanation, i too like pabzi was start to wonder for what u was talking about..

welcome back Zippy, u realy miss me :) thanks for the lovley pic`s that u post .

i like the most post by zippy .... H is sooo sweet :lol: hi look like hi check who work or not hehhe
:D

Murder in a Flash again was one cool epi, and H ..soooo sad..... :(

Good to know you could catch up with the runaway HC train!

Yeah, thought I saw a redhead with a pair of sunglasses on, so I ran like Speedy Gonzales :lol:

ahhhhhhhhhh. i dont watch NY. miami for a year and a half (obsessed for half a year) and vegas a month (OBSESSED ALREADY) allthough i do prefer miami. i think that i hooked onto vegas so fast because i have a background of miami. H is the best.

SPOILER

?

some H fan please help me out. was H really beaten by his father? it is an emergency that i know.what really sucks is that after the next 20 min, i wont have a computer till tomorrow aft. whoever can answer, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

@ pabzi: as far as I know it was revealed in the last episode (skeletons), but I didn't watch it so far

thanks docfrog. that helped me. h is a total hero. he came out so strong...

First... pabzi... what a lovely avatar you have :eek:

And to your spoiler question.. me don't know. Me is just about to watch the eppy, when I finish making dinner.

Yes, apparently H did reveal that to Jennifer at the end of the episode.

I'm starting to wonder, if there's anything our poor H hasn't gone through. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back