~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Ah yeah that little baby is so cute in this eppy. I love the way H talks to her :)

I know you mean: Every babay H talked is CUTE... :lol:

I managed to get round to watching 'Slaughterhouse' last night (can't believe the father did that to his family! :eek: :mad: ) - whoohoo! first time I get to see H with his gun
Action H

Action H #2

He can protect me any day :devil: :D

Hwith his a sight you will never forget. I must know that because I didn't forget it since then :D
H is the sexiest man with a gun :cool:

H: "Well the average adult has been clocked at 4mph but to my knowledge no toddler has ever been road tested!"
:lol: I crack up when he said that!

Lovely pictures wibble! :D I'm so gald your enjoying Miami. :)

Tinkerbell i realy like ur new ava - Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actor :) and the move 'Fear and Loathing in L.V' is gool and strange together ...

Lovely pictures wibble, and i`m happy that u like csi miami and H :D

in S3 there too have one cool moment H and kid.
his mam (the kid) sell him to the other mens, and his father kill the one who rape him. H was try to remove the kid from his mam. and in the csi building when H success to convince soc. employment to take the kid. H just pass through the kid and tell him : "Give five"....wow i was so surprise and charmed at teh same time by H :D

in the beginibg in that epi 'Recoil' was too cool chat H/the kid :

Girl: You're a policeman, aren't ya?
H: That's right, how did you know?
Girl: You look like all the other ones
H: Except for the red hair

soo swwweeettt ...

CSIM_321_031.jpg

CSIM_321_138.jpg

That was a really cute moment Pusher. Some of my favourite episodes are those that involve children, particularly Ray Jnr and Madison. :)

'Simple Man' was mentioned earlier, and I thought H looked really great in that episode. I just really liked his suit and shirt - he looked very distinguished! :D

tn_hhsm8.jpg

Screencap from doubleobsession.net

He looks so damn fine there Luce. I love that scene. "Your Grandma better be bleeding from the eyeballs!" :lol:

Oh yeah Pusher I love 'Recoil', that low five moment is so good, I always reverse my DVD to watch that over and over! ;)

I love the last scene also when Amy goes back to see H and give him her bookmark it is lovely :D

For You

recoil2.jpg

the bookmark scene is adorable. i really liked that ep. i gotta see it again. when i saw it, my dad kept bothering me on the phone cause he forgot how to get to my appartment!! :) i really got to see it again!!

@ pabzi: as long as H doesn't forget how to get to your apartment...
wacko.gif

Liz thanks for post the pic. i was foget for this moment in Recoil :) shame On me .

for me personally the book kid read must be "Le Petit Prince". (the little prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's )
somehow it`s look more H :) this is my association who is strangely to sonority :D

or mabe by H will rad this book to his baby it will be so sweet :

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

haha. i hope that H will find my appartment. first we have to tell him how to get to israel!!!! :D

How many of you Horatio fans have begun to copy him and put your shades around your neck when you take them off? I've been doing that lately, and I made the mistake yesterday of doing it at the beach...

I have a sunglasses-shaped tan line around my neck. I look like an idiot.

brittany0710 ur lucy that u can go to beach here in my country it`s snowing. for now i only can copy H with hands on my hips :D but try to do the title head trick too . don`t care is this funny or not :) but can`t do the repeat quotes who H use to the rest peoples. this is just don`t my style. i principle provoke peoples by ambiguous words....

I do that, too brittany - but I don't have to care about a tan-line :lol: (I never get tanned... only burned like H, if I don't use sunblocker :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back