~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

britany0710, that is cool that you tried that. i didnt. dont have sunglasses. why was it a mistake to try it at the beach?
its winter here too pusher, you are not alone.
i found it cute that in NYMIA nonstop, H wore a coat. (well of course, it was cold in NY, but he looks so cute in whatever he wears :) )

pabzinot only H wore a coat in NYMIA nonstop - thera was - black t-shirt, white shirt, black suit and black coat :) just pefect. i personally always dress t-shirt under my clothing. at least have one habit with DC/HC - but main are grey:D

many.jpg

Tinkerbell i realy like ur new ava - Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actor
Thanks Pusher! I love Johnny and Fear & Loathing too! :D

Did someone mention the coat?! I love the coat! *drools* :devil: Hopefully I will be seeing 'Manhattan Manhunt' very soon. Yay! :D

There should always be pillow alert before posting The Coat pic!

Great pic, Pusher :D

And Tinksy... I'm afraid there was no The Coat in MM :(

(The Coat = Long, black coat what H wore in MIA/NYC - NONSTOP and DC wore in NYPD Blue and esp in Michael Hayes. DC + The Coat = Total Hotness)

(Pillow alert= So fans could place pillows on the floor before they see the pic. Because people will be faiting and falling on the floor because all those pics, the hottest pics. The Coat pics always need "pillow alert")

Just in case someone was wondering :p

He still looked very yummy in 'Manhatten Manhunt' in his black and white. :devil:

Horatio00079_Manhattan_Manhunt_from.jpg

Missed the coat though. :(

Heavens guys, it's only lunch time here and I think I'm gonna faint what with all these incredibly hot pics of H floating around :eek: *fans herself* :D

Thank you guys for posting them :)

*faints*

i count 4 <font color="greenish">MOD`s </font> and no one say that have met in person HC/DC.....?! :)

Not yet Pusher! ;) But we can dream, right? :D

@ Ducky: awww... Michael Hayes... we get the last episode tonight (what a shame, that there was only one season... but if there were more, we wouldn't have St. H... so it is good, there was only one season. Am I making any sense? :lol: )

About that "black shirt, white shirt, black suit, black coat" - it must have been "freezing" cold in NY at that time :D

that's the reason why I'm glad that DC was just in the beginning of NYPD.
he probaly would have stayed all 12 seasons. then we wouldn't have been so lucky to see Michael Hayes, Phil, Dino and of course H :D

And we would have had to endure all those Licalsis, Laurens, Robins... :D

Licalsi has grown on me after watching it so many times, and - dare I say it - I hope that John and Janice stayed together (because their lives continued after they left the show *in denial*)

You know what we needed? Clones of Caruso. Then he could have stayed in NYPD Blue, Michael Hayes and still be there as Horatio - the world would be a sadder place without Horatio. ... I'm a dork.

I like the idea of lots and lots of Horatio. Of course, the real Horatio would be exclusively for us H fanatics. :D :D

Having a little 'Alone Time' with H in Bora Bora in one of those cabin-on-water talking about nothing in particular...Haha! Yeah, we deserve that.

We definately need the real H back. Afterall, HE is the one that brought most of us to this thread. However, some people make like the new H :rolleyes: but I'd much rather have the Lt. Caine for seasons 1-3 back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back