~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Glad y'all liked the pic. :D

This is where I'm glad that my science knowledge is severly limited

:lol: I agree, most of these mistakes I don't even notice until they're pointed out to me. Although...I did notice that one in 'Bunk' that was mentioned.

a little upward i see Calleight name and this come to my maind. in S2 (if i don`t make mistake) there was cool H / Calleigh moment. she was in the lab, and was talking with her ex-frined (R colleague) ...they have word 'fight', and when H come in he just check is evething ok, and befor the other man leave the room H stand for a little at his way so to show him his warning -do not 'play' with Calleight feelings. except H attitude(concern) toward victims, he have this to his teem too. and i like it a lot - all HC character. may be his suffering provoke him to protection the rest.

I agree as well about that...that was a great scene. :D

hi guys :)
i want to clean one staff, i have post this link for the Miami mistake only for the interesting information - my thought wasn`t to go against the show :D
my own speciality is mathematics adn informatica (programing)...i`m too far away form CSI evidence, but for me is always interesting to learn somthing new :) all i know for the crime is form TV or Movies, but for me personally is curiosity to read (faind) theirs mistake :p

Thumps, dogfrog, lantiscod, DaWacko thanks for the pics they are cool, and u guys just make my morning :)

OMG Ducky - these pics brighten my day so much
obm.gif

GREAT PICS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the smiles, stripes...

i agree that the line in 'the best defense "how concerned should i be about you" was excellent :)

i want to clean one staff, i have post this link for the Miami mistake only for the interesting information - my thought wasn`t to go against the show :D
I found it interesting Pusher! :) As for me, I'm neither a scientist or a mathematician, more a humanities girl really! I love the arts and literature mostly, so most scientific stuff floats blissfully over my head! ;)

lantiscod, those screencaps of H are stunning. Really clear and so cute too! Thanks for posting them. :D

Hey lantiscod what eppy are those caps from?

H's smile is just adorable, it is just so soft and there is that far away look in his eye, like he is dreaming ;)

As I was online, I thought I would jump in and say that lantiscod's caps are from 'Silencer' (ep #413). He laughs at the beginning of the episode (after his conversation with Marisol) and then smiles at the end when he's talking to Eric about her. :)

emn...It's a little problem that I always unconsciously remember their expression or story but little about the ep's name...emn...If not wrong, silence(kinds like)...:)

Ah yeah, that's what I thought, he has that 'I really do love her look in his eye' It is so sweet! :)

it`s not fair....H and M.....aaaaaaaaaaaaa I HATE HER !!!!

every time when i see new post in What is going on with Horatio and Marisol ***SPOILERS*** therad i go realy angry - but for now succeed to stop my self from reading the post there...

write spoilers alert so to know to don`t read this "blether" which writers do to H :(

I HATE Marisol !!! (did i say this)

in the pic post be lantiscod H seems a little to grown stout (thick)or the pic are make by this angle and hi look like this for me....

Another 'WTF' pic from Ducky and one that I like very much! :lol: *squints*

Anyway, Marisol ain't half bad. She may be either the envy of some people or the source of anger for others. As for me, I'm on the fence.

SPOILER
The woman is dying and I sympathize. On the other hand, she's carrying a baby and it might belong to a certain lieutanant. Even worst, if she dies with the baby, I'll know Ann D has been watching Soap Operas concerning hospitals and beautiful, voluptuious women with cancer. Who eventually dies.

I don't dislike Marisol, I just dislike the storyline. It should have been Eric's story and H could have played the supportive boss role. As much as I love our H to get attention and screentime, I feel his involvement with Marisol is unnecessary. I wish the writers didn't feel that they always have to give H a 'love interest', and always angsty ones at that.

Maybe I should just hibernate until Yelina comes back! ;) That was good angst! I know I'm biased, but I guess that's how I really feel about it all.

Ducky and lantiscod - thanks so much for posting those pictures! :) They're hot :devil: and Horatio's shirt in Fade Out... *sigh* :D Heck, I just love this man's facial expressions :D

I'm assuming this Marisol person is H's love interest (oh...actually, no, can't be, because that would be me! :D :lol: ), but I hope she is nice :) It'll be some time before I catch up to this storyline, but...oh well :p

Watched 'Breathless' last night...wow, I have to say this, but I wish there were more sensitive, caring guys like our H around in the real world. So far, I've always been moved at watching how the cases have affected Horatio personally. The scene where this really showed in this particular episode is in this scene, where he's standing all alone looking at the corpse - another "H needs a hug" moment :(

On a brighter note, here is my favourite shot of him in the whole epi (when this came on the screen, I was like 'wow!' :D ).

110% pure hotness

Complete with shiny badge, and just looking...wonderful :D

I also thought this was a giggle, where Calleigh makes a joke to him about leather :lol:

H: I don't know. I guess that depends on whether you like seeing men dress up in your underwear or not.
Calleigh: Personally, leather chaps, nothing else. (beat) That was a joke.
H: I know.

:lol:

I really admire H in this episode for his determination to get to the bottom of things and achieve justice - the case was tough to crack, especially toward the end when trying to find out about how the nicotine was administered to the guy. One of the ways this is most evident is his tone of voice when he says things like 'we go back to the body' or 'it still must be at the crime scene - we go search it again'. He just refuses to be stumped, and I think this is fuelled by his feelings for the victims. Really, I don't think you could pick anyone else more emotionally suitable to do this sort of job.

And as an end note, here's one last pic, just because :D

Cool

:)

Ah I'm not especially happy with the storyline either, but as I'm a Brit we can be in denial for a lot longer cause there's no way we are getting season 4 till at least the summer :(

But as for Marisol, I am on the fence, if she puts that smile on H's face for a while I won't be too concerned cause he looks gorgeous like that ;) But if it can only end in H angst it may make me cry :eek:

can't we - in this topic - pretend, that none of this horrible soap-storylines are existing? Pleeeease... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back