~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

6. Drink for four counts when he addresses Jonathan Togo's character as “Mr. Wolfe.”
Does anyone else really like the way he calls Ryan that? I think it's great, it's so cool the way he say's it. :lol:

I do too.. I love Mr. Wolfe.. it's so cute..

St. H with his gloriole...
happy.gif

horatio14299lr.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Thumpy and docfrog. :)

That was a great H/Calleigh/Hagen scene Pusher. Yet another example of why season 2 is soooo great! :D

Pusher I love that part too, when H steps in as Cal and Hagen are having that arguement, I beleive it is in 'The Best Defence'
H looking out for his team, it's also later this episode when he says to her "How concerned should I be about you?" oh so protective I love it :)

As for those show errors, I don't really mind too much about a few I don't look for them, and they can be quite funny, I watch the show for the entertainment (and DC!) It's not always going to be accurate.
However as a scientist there is one that bugs me and it's H writing the formula on the board in 'Bunk' with a big 4 at the end it should be subscript :eek: Everytime I see it it I shout, put it below H!!

Ok I'm a little crazy :p

However as a scientist there is one that bugs me and it's H writing the formula on the board in 'Bunk' with a big 4 at the end it should be subscript :eek: Everytime I see it it I shout, put it below H!!

And then you don't mind the fact, that nitric acid is not fatal? :lol: That - if you took one deep breath - you won't take a second one voluntarily, cause it's really irritating to the lungs. That no-one (not even St. H) can hold a pH-meter to a liquid (especially with the wrong electrode) and tell from the pH that the liquid is sulfuric acid? That if our pupils put three beakers on the lab table and don't mark them, I play shell-game with them... the first wrong analysis and they never do that again :devil: ) :lol: :lol: *sorry, damn off topic - shame on me* ;)

This is where I'm glad that my science knowledge is severly limited - it can't ruin the show for me like annoying errors like that do. However the metric system can do this - when Alexx says that something is 2.5 cm below the gumline... *sigh*

Ok I'm a little crazy :p

You're not crazy :) but if you are, then that means I must be too :lol: Although I've not seen this episode yet, this is the sort of mistake that I would pick up on too (I'm Biologist). It's the same during scenes when they are testing things in the lab, and you see them using the automatic pipettes. If I see bubbles in the pipette tip when they draw up liquid from a vessel, I'm like 'hey, that's not going to be accurate volume if you have bubbles in it! learn to use the pipette properly!' :lol:

Ah, I don't know if I will get round to watching Breathless tonight - I'm supposed to be studying for a test tomorrow morning, but I'm half asleep, so maybe I'll leave it now and watch it anyway :) If I do, I will post my thoughts tomorrow when I'm more awake :lol:

And Thumps - thanks for that picture in the DC thread. Awww, those puppy eyes... *sigh* :D :D Also to docfrog for your pic too :)

If I see bubbles in the pipette tip when they draw up liquid from a vessel, I'm like 'hey, that's not going to be accurate volume if you have bubbles in it! learn to use the pipette properly!' :lol:

I suggest, we'll teach them :lol:

Oh yeah I forgot my other annoyance in the lab, it's when they put one tube in the centrifuge, don't they know you are supposed to balance the thing :rolleyes:

Yeah Wibble I'm a biologist too :)

I try not to think too much about the errors it's only TV after all, I prefer to focus on H, but docfrog you may be onto something, I would be happy to teach them, I'm thinking I could be DC's lab hand, he needs a lot of help maybe he would need his hands properly directed, I'm volunteering :lol:

If you get to be his lab tech, I want to be his secretary... Because that's the only thing I could do without further training...heh.

Thanks for the pics, DaWacko! Brilliant way to start the... afternoon. :D

Finger lickin' good Ducky! Thanks for posting those. Love that shirt. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back