~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

pusher: i really appreciate all your help.

lucy: who or what is house?

the strawberry rubber thing... I LOVED THAT> when i saw it earlier this year i laughed for about an hour. who really did know artie??? i think that maybe they both did :)

Now either I am going deaf or this was just a mistake by Adam during filming, but I swear I heard Delko call Horatio 'Dave' last night in Ashes To Ashes, when H first arrives on the scene of the burnt out car, and they are making their way down the enbankment (I'm sure I heard him say 'careful, Dave', or something like that). :confused:

Awww - really? Now I know, what I'll watch later on (although we're provided with a "new" episode of LV...), I gotta hear that. Sometimes I think, I'll never watch the episodes in German again :D

lucy: who or what is house?
Excuse me for going off-topic for a moment.... ;)

'House' is a US TV drama about a maverick doctor (Dr Gregory House, played by Hugh Laurie) and his team, who endeavour to solve challenging medical conditions. It is very well written, very witty, and the character dynamics are brilliant. House himself is cynical, grumpy and quite arrogant in a way, but you always feel that deep down, there is possibly a heart of gold lurking. I highly recommend it. :)

As for 'Artie's Adult Playground', there's an interesting question! Do H and Eric only know it from working in the line of duty? :devil: :lol:

Do H and Eric only know it from working in the line of duty? :devil: :lol:

Of course they know it only from work :lol: :lol: :lol: *looks totally indignantly*

Btw I had to ask, who is that man in your avvy? He sure seems happy.

Ah Casp that happy man is Robbie Fowler, one of my all time Liverpool favourite players who used to be the best striker in the premiership, we have just got him back on free transfer and I am so happy I had to put him on :lol: Liverpool fans call him 'God' he was that good ;)

Anyway, back on topic, I love that scene about Arties playground, it is hilarious.
Was just watching that down the slope bit again, and Delko says "Watch your step there H!" or that's what I heard anyway :confused:

Do H and Eric only know it from working in the line of duty? :devil: :lol:

I'm sure that's where they only know it from *whistles* ;)

*cough* Anyway...just watched 'Broken' (what a sad case - that poor little girl :( ).

Wow, H is such a sweetie! :D Awww, he was so nice to the mother when he had to speak to her about her daughter's death (well, who wouldn't be?), but it was more than that...you could tell what he was feeling just by the way he was looking at her. He didn't even need to say he ws sorry - his face just said everything.

His look says it all

It's wonderful to see a character show such emotion - I actually had tears in my eyes during this scene, I was so moved by him (I'm such a wimp in any emotional scene, as you guys will quickly find out :rolleyes: :lol: ).

Oh, and then he was nice to Calleigh when he found her asleep, and asked her what she wanted in her coffee :D

Though throughout this episode, I again felt that it affected him (although more subtle than in Ashes To Ashes). I thought when he first arrived at the crime scene and saw the little girl's body you could tell, and the tone of his voice when he talked to Stuart when they finally caught him (he was evil/horrible person though! :eek: ) but particularly at the end, during the final scene where he is sitting on the bench. He looks...content, relieved most likely, that he's put such a dangerous person behind bars, and that he has saved some children from a terrible fate.

Peace

Yay Horatio! :D

And finally, I have to add - I just love his suit in this episode :devil: I don't know if it's the colour or the material or both, but man, he looks hot :devil: Almost Matrix-style :)

I said I'd visit.. and here I am... lol :lol:

so how are you all doing in here.. having fun are we?? ;)

Ah 'Broken' gets me everytime, it is so sad. H is amazing, DC is at his best when he is smypathsising with people!
I know I have said it before but his range of expressions are wonderful you can always connect with H's emotions through them.

I definately love H in all black, it adds a bit of mysterious edge to him--I don't know.

I also cried watching that episode wibble as I do with every emotional scene. In season 1 they were just warming up to the compassionate Horatio. What I believe they wanted us to know was that every case affected him deeply, no matter who it is or how they were killed. Taking every case so personally is just part of Caine's character.

What I believe they wanted us to know was that every case affected him deeply, no matter who it is or how they were killed. Taking every case so personally is just part of Caine's character.
So true HnM. I found 'Broken' really quite difficult to watch due to the subject matter. It's one of the few episodes I've only seen a couple of times for that reason. :(

Same with me Lucy, I have only seen it a few times, I find quite hard to watch at some points. I think it is a very good H episode which makes feel a bit better about it.

He's wonderful in it and I really like the final scene on the park bench. :)

Thanks for the pictures btw wibble. ;)

Yes - I found this episode hard too watch at times to because of the nature of the case.

Though I know what you mean Tink about it being a good H episode and making it better - especially the scene at the end in the park. That was a nice way to end H's difficult day, and also nice for the audience too I think. Sort of a 'ending on a happier note' feeling...or something like that anyway. It's hard to describe exactly. Oh, and I really liked the music during this final scene too! :eek: I thought it fit very well - I must find out what it was and who it's by! :)

And Lucy, you're welcome for the pictures :) Glad you like them - I just find it easier to put across what I'm saying if I add a few pictures, plus I know that you will all enjoy them ;)

That final scene is adorable on the park bench, he has a lovely sweet smile on his face at the end.

On another point, I popped over to see the Horatio drinking game someone has created, it's superb, I laughed at some of the points:
e.g's
1. Drink a sip every time someone calls him "H" not "Horatio"
2. Take one swig every time H places his arms akimbo (on his hips).
3. Take two swigs when Horatio takes his sunglasses off for dramatic effect.
4. Likewise, take two swigs when Horatio puts his sunglasses on for dramatic effect.

6. Drink for four counts when he addresses Jonathan Togo's character as “Mr. Wolfe.”
7. Drink for five counts when he’s talking and his head is tilted at a 45-degree angle. (Don’t forget to add another count if he has his arms akimbo at the same time.)

Whoever devised this seems to like to laugh at DC but I actually laughed cause I realised they have picked out all the reasons we love H :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back