~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

I think, four seasons later, is a good time to return to ashes to ashes and catch the "daddy" (Jeffrey Douglas or so, if I'm not mistaken)... what do you think? *sfg*

thanks britany 0710. pusher made it for me, (THANKS A TON PUSHER!!!) cause i do not know how to do them.(well i sorta figured it out, but i dont know how to cut the size) yours is ADORABLE!!!! stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

hey brittany your banner and your ava are quite... interesting...
obm.gif
(reeeeeally dangerous :D ). Would you mind, sending me the original picture of your ava? Or tell me, what episode you took it from?
cloud9.gif

MiamiDade cool ava i like it a lot :)
speed_cochrane all the way of my H is this ava :p

S1 amd S2 are my favourite. i`m so glad that someone of us (wibble ) whatch it for the fist times and return us to these lovely moments of H that i miss so much.

i remember that in the end of last years (december) this forum have a little to 'retard' - we have only post pics but now here have a real conversation :)

i only regret that don`t know enough english so to can make my thought more 'clear'...but never mind u all are cool :)

I wonder, if you really have to make your thoughts more clear, Pusher - we all "suffer" from the same :lol: - so we all have quite the same thoughts
knuddel01.gif

Hey Casp we missed you, I was just thinking yesterday you hadn't been round for a bit, great to have you back :D
Thanks Liz. Now I know how it feels like to be in a place where broadband dosen't exist!

Btw I had to ask, who is that man in your avvy? He sure seems happy.

Pusher, I had to smile at your new location! Lucy seems to have two men in her life right now! :lol: Both lovely, I have to say! :D

pabzi the ava is make by hollyholy and the banner is form gregsgirl89 i just put them in ur account :) if u need help i`m here for u ..........

MiamiDade
i see that u will have new coooollllll banner of H/Y in Signature Banners #2 thread i just wait to put it on :)
for my location ?! :p
<font color=" greenish">she</font> is the ONE and H is the ONE . it`s a little protest of me against Dr. House who steal <font color=" greenish">Lucy</font> attention :devil:
hope there is no problem....

PS thanks Casper for give me the right to use this banner who is make by u :)

Just as long as no one steals Lucy away from the Miami forum :p :lol:

Welcome back Casper, and thanks for the welcome :) It's good to be here now that I've seen the Holy Horatio Light ;)

Now either I am going deaf or this was just a mistake by Adam during filming, but I swear I heard Delko call Horatio 'Dave' last night in Ashes To Ashes, when H first arrives on the scene of the burnt out car, and they are making their way down the enbankment (I'm sure I heard him say 'careful, Dave', or something like that). :confused: I'll have to go back and check that out again.

Also, does anyone remember the strawberry rubber conversation in this epi? :devil: :D Made me laugh :)

^It is hilarious scene, wibbsy

H: Do you know Artie?
Eric: Do YOU know Artie?
(or something like that)
:lol: :lol:

I so go to check did he call him "Dave". I know one episode where Calleigh says to Alexx "Togo is still on the scene" :lol:

Sadly, my ears have not been functioning well lately! Can't hear what are the wrong things they say!
Thanks Wibble. Say, that man in your avvy looks alot like the guy in Forensicgirl avvy. :lol: I think they are the same person. Who is he anyway? :confused:

You're welcome Pusher. Glad someone uses it :).

Say, that man in your avvy looks alot like the guy in Forensicgirl avvy. :lol: I think they are the same person. Who is he anyway? :confused:

Who is he? :eek: The wonderful, adorable Colin Firth *swoon* :D Probably best known for his role as Mr Darcy in the BBC's production of Pride & Prejudice :) You can check out his imdb profile here if you wish :)

Now, I am wondering whether I can bring myself to give him the push for H in my icon space, as well as my banner :lol:

Say, that man in your avvy looks alot like the guy in Forensicgirl avvy. :lol: I think they are the same person. Who is he anyway? :confused:

OMFG!? YOU DON*T KNOW COLIN FIRTH!?!? :eek: :eek:

Just as long as no one steals Lucy away from the Miami forum :p :lol:
:lol: No fear of that! ;)

Pusher, it's no problem at all! ;) Dr House has distracted me just a little. DC and Hugh Laurie are two of my very favourite actors, and I do confess, I absolutely love 'House' as I loved seasons 1-3 of CSI:M. I guess because I am finding season 4 so disappointing (just my opinion, and there have been a few good episodes), I have been taken with the quality of 'House'. Even so, CSI:M seasons 1-3 and H will always be very special to me. I just hope that this current phase is temporary and that things improve soon. I did enjoy Monday's episode 'Fade Out' though.
Also, does anyone remember the strawberry rubber conversation in this epi? :devil: :D Made me laugh :)
wibble, that converstion about the strawberry scented rubber teddies was so funny. One of my favourite bits of dialogue ever. I have it filed away......

H: (to Eric) Go to this address (writes it down), with a photograph of Douglas, and ask Artie if he's recently sold any strawberry scented rubber teddies (hands address to Eric)
Eric: (laughs, quoting) 'Artie's Adult Playground'
H: Do you know Artie?
Eric: Do you know Artie?
H: Just go to the address Eric!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back