~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

I just watched Fade out... how can ANYONE say that he looks best in black and white, when the blue shirt (with stripes :D ) lets his eyes shine so bright
wacko.gif
obm.gif

Thanks for posting those quizzes Pusher - alas, there doesn't appear to be one for S1. But never mind, when I eventually get to seasons 2 and 3, I can do them :)

Lucy - thank you so much for posting that picture, you've made my day :D It's a nice kind of green colour...I wonder where they get his shirts from? :)

And now I look forward to seeing this blue striped shirt too :D Oh, what a stir H causes just with his shirts! :D

Teeeheheheheeeeee!!!

Blue/white striped shirt AND puppy dog eyes!!!! :D :D :D

puppy1.jpg

wibble tomorrow i`ll try to faind quiz form S1 :) soory for my omission toward u :(

and H with black is perfect heheh

someone can make vot for H shirt. and will see who and why ? :p

Lucy - thank you so much for posting that picture, you've made my day :D It's a nice kind of green colour
You're welcome wibble! Tink, I agree about Clavo Cruz - the actor did a great job to get us to feel that way about him. 'Blood Brothers' is such a memorable episode for so many reasons, including the green shirt! :D

Nice pic Leela. Poor H needs a hug again! :(

Hello there people! *insert I'm-glad-to-be-back speech*
:lol: Naw! Just kidding. Apparently, my brother got a new computer so this computer was transferred to my room now. It took a while for the internet cable to be fixed and I sure missed a lot! Really glad to be back! *waves* Welcome there Wibble! :)

Hey Casp we missed you, I was just thinking yesterday you hadn't been round for a bit, great to have you back :D

Ah I love H is stripes, those new shirts he has for season 3 and 4 are great.

Love those quizes too, I am a Miami geek as I got all but one right and that was the question about the Black Lexus, slipped my mind ;)

Ah Leela, you're a star :D thanks for that pic. And aww, those puppy eyes...I may have to snag that cap of H (if that's okay). I could just sit and look at him all day with that look in his eyes :D

H looked great tonight in 'Ashes to Ashes' (as usual ;)), but man, does he need some serious
txtloves.gif
in this episode! :eek: Aww, I really felt for him in the scene where he takes the foetus to the lab to get a tissue sample from it. You could see it upset him, especially when he comes out of the lab and is standing by the door. I think we glimpse tears in his eyes :( I was really quite touched by his reaction - I wanted to give him a hug.

And I loved the way this then transferred to when he was interviewing the suspect, and the threatening tone of voice he used to say that he wouldn't get away with it, and one day he would get the evidence he needed to put him away (go H!! :D ). It's so good to see how important justice is to him :)

I had tears in my eyes at the end when he was in the church with Megan, and during the final shot he put that photo of the girl against the statue. You could see that he was quite affected by the case, and I thought this was a nice way to end the episode. Although it was sad, it showed that Horatio cares - probably a lot more than he lets on to his team.

Wow, I seem to love Horatio more and more with the passing of each episode I watch :D I think this is a great H character development epi :) (sorry guys, no pics this time - Miami Style don't have any caps for this epi for some reason, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use the ones over at DC online because of copyright).

Ashes to Ashes is an excellent episode. I love that one, and it's one of my favorites.

That picture Leela? Oh my goshness *dies*

He does look quite good in black or blue. I love his puppy dog eyes Teehee, they make me all warm an fuzzy inside. :D

It's so great to see someone experience season 1 for the first time. Brings back my own eye opening Horatio experiences. I never tire of those episodes and talk of them :).

There are definately a lot of episodes where H needs that hug and 'Ashes to Ashes' is certainly on that list. Davy gushes with emotion in that scene when he exits the lab and we get a hint of tears. At that moment we all know what he is feeling and he doesn't have to say a single word.
It's one of the first episodes to introduce us to the compassionate Caine who always speaks for those who have no voice.

Amen to that.

Horatio's one of my favorite characters because of his compassion and his protective feeling. When CSI:Miami finishes, Horatio Caine will be a legendary character.

Wibble I love to read your synopsis after watching the episodes for the first time, it really reminds me about why I love H so much :) That is H's best quality the caring side, but you will pick up that he is just as good with his team in this respect too, especially during season 2.

I always want to hug H, he has the saddest lost face when he is upset, am currently watching the aftermath of Speed's demise on five (we are getting repeats of season 3) and so want to hug H, oh Calleigh got there first ;)

Great avatar speed_cochrane! :)

H will certainly be a tv legend, even if I really don't like what is happening to him in Season 4. Even so, whatever the writers put him through, his compassionate nature will always remain intact. I love that about him.

Thanks MiamiDade :D

I do love that about him too. But he can turn in a second and haul butt to get the bad guy, and that's appealing as well. :)

leela, great pic (with the stripes)
pusher, great quiz! i read it, i will do it when i have time. you know me a bit, i have no time.
h usually looks like he needs a hug. wish i was there or that he was here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back