~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

I had never noticed that right hand, left eye thing before :rolleyes: I just thought that was the best way to shoot the hand gun with that adorable head tilt, but I suppose now looking at it, it is a little strange :lol:

I have never shot a hand gun but I used to rifle shoot when I was in cadets and I shot right hand, and right eyed, so I suppose it is a little wrong!! sorry I meant unique :)

docfrog - thanks for letting me use that emoticon :) I have a feeling I will need it often in this thread ;)

And I've still not seen H with his gun yet - no firearms action in 'Just One Kiss' tonight :( Lucky for me I have you guys to provide pics instead :D though I wonder what the first episode will be in S1 where H uses his gun? Well, I guess it'll be surprise when I get to it :)

So tonight I saw H alternate between two shirts - the nice dark blue shirt, and the red shirt...which I didn't really like so much. Kind of clashes with his hair I think.

And for some reason (I don't know if this is to do with DC's eye problem), but I really like it when he's talking to a suspect and gradually bends lower and lower , until he's looking at you like this. Another one of his trademarks I feel :) though there is something about him when he's looking at someone like that...so intense somehow...like he can see things others can't. I dunno...it's difficult to explain, though hopefully someone knows what I'm trying to say :lol:

I also like this scene towards the end, where H means business and gets those glasses off the suspect so he can test them for blood :) Go Horatio! :D

H uses his gun in the cross over eppy! It's interesting that he doesn't use his gun much in the first half of the first season cause come season 2, he has it in almost every episode.

Ah Wibble I think you will first get the H stalking around with a gun in 'Slaughterhouse' a nice treat for you. ;)

Thanks again for the pics they are great, I love it too when H gets on eye level with the suspects, it is nice and threatening :D

oh what pics you posted, wibble so early in the morning...
obm.gif
they just make me
happy.gif

in S 1 and 2 H use to dress one-colour shirt (for me red use only in S1) but in S3 he dress stripe shirt. and i realy most like him in S3 clothing. i was hesitate between o-colour green shirt and stripe black...but in the end of "10-7" definitely like him a lot in black. i only pity that hi in S3 stop undress his coat... :devil:
for H and his eyes it`s sooo sweet when hi wink (blink) often when hi talk with someone, and don`t forgot for the way hi look in aside before say smothing importan :) but i have mark that hi make tic on his face (under his left eyes) every time when hi si not agreement, sed or upset...this is my H and i like him all the way...all the manner he (DC) make in this show add the whole character H, which we love so much :)

PS dogfrog i always forgot to mention how much i like and love ur 'smiles' but today wont :D

he has a cute face :)
i love the green shirt from s3.
do you guys think that he wears jeans on his days off?
(yeah, i know, im starting this discussion again...lol)

I'm just watching Murder In A Flash and saw the glasses tossing. He did do it rather gently, and I bet that if the floor wasn't carpeted he wouldn't have done it, lol.

Hello there people! *insert I'm-glad-to-be-back speech*
:lol: Naw! Just kidding. Apparently, my brother got a new computer so this computer was transferred to my room now. It took a while for the internet cable to be fixed and I sure missed a lot! Really glad to be back! *waves* Welcome there Wibble! :)

PS dogfrog i always forgot to mention how much i like and love ur 'smiles' but today wont :D

check out: smilies (you can't hotlink them, but include in your photobucket or whatever and use them ;) )

And you're right, Pusher that tic under his eye is just great

Great to see you back Casper! :D

docfrog, I love your smilies too (I think I mentioned them before, but I'm not certain). When I click on your link in your previous post, I just get this page again. Could you try posting a link to them again, as I would love to keep a couple for future use on my Photobucket account. Thank you! :)

Thanks docfrog - it appears to be working now :)

Ah, I will have long time to wait until I see our H in season 3 wearing green shirt...unless maybe he wears one some time before this. And as for him wearing jeans on his days off...that's something I've yet to see :devil: :D Though I doubt I ever will in Miami, because H will probably always be working on a case in each episode (and I doubt he'd ever wear jeans to work, though it'd be funny to imagine it :lol: I just can't see him wearing jeans to work somehow :lol:).

okay, let's try again smilies it should work now, Lucy
Thank you so much docfrog. I shall now select a few and have a bit of fun!
juggle.gif

wibble, Horatio wears a green shirt in the very first episode of season 2 (Blood Brothers), so you haven't got too long to wait. Season 2 is my favourite season. There really are so many wonderful episodes. :D Here he is!

CSIM_201_A_078.jpg

Horatio wears a green shirt in the very first episode of season 2 (Blood Brothers)
I loved his wardrobe for 'Blood Brothers' he looked so yummy in that green shirt. I find that episode hard to watch because I really can't stand watching Clavo Cruz, he really gets under my skin! Having said that H cracks me up at the end on the boat. :lol: One of my favourite H moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back