~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

About that *throwing the glasses away", I always thought, that he threw them in an armchair, that was right at the door ;)

Uh, docfrog... your banner is bit too wide :)

And no, he threw those sunnies on the floor :D

Definitely the floor, and it was a gentle throw. He wouldn't have caused any long term damage to his beloved sunnies. :cool:

Sorry if that was me who started the whole sunglasses thing :lol: though I didn't think it would be hard enough throw to break them or anything :)

Okay, now everyone might think I'm a bit weird, but does anyone else find Horatio's voice sexy? :eek: :D I didn't really pay any attention to it in the first two episodes, but I suddenly noticed when watching Wet Foot/Dry Foot just now. It was during a scene with Calleigh, where they were looking at a bullet, and when he said the line "two hearts beat as one", I was just like "Oooohhh!" :eek: Hope it's not just me, but if it is, just ignore me :lol:

At the end of the epi...oh, wouldn't it be nice to be standing next to Horatio in the final shot, looking up at the moon with him :D

And we get to see those lovely blue eyes up real close :) , plus he wears sexy blue shirt most of the time :devil: :D

(sorry, that second picture was the best I could do - there are no screencaps for Wet Foot/Dry Foot at Miami Style).

*end of gushing* :eek:

Okay, now everyone might think I'm a bit weird, but does anyone else find Horatio's voice sexy?

It's not just you, Wibble! His voice... **swoon**

Okay, now everyone might think I'm a bit weird, but does anyone else find Horatio's voice sexy?
The last thing any DC fan would call you is weird for thinking that wibble. 'The voice' is legendary in these parts! :D

Ah good - glad it's not just me :D I decided to be a bit cautious just in case, and also partly because of the way it suddenly hit me in this episode :)

I think I need to get myself over to the DC thread too :D (if no one minds me joining there as well - I still feel a bit strange posting in this forum. I think I feel I'm interrupting everything that was already going on :lol: ).

The more, the merrier I reckon! Everyone is welcome and it's great to have you here wibble. :)

Ah you have discovered the voice, oh it is a beautiful thing!

Wibble we love you here, don't feel strange, there is nothing we like talking about more than H, so keep going, if we have said it before we are bound to want to say it again, you give us great oppourtunity ;)

And if I've said it once I've said it a hundred times, I really do love H :D

Oh get over to the DC thread as quick as you like, it is like my second home!

You come to H thread where people are HC/DC fans and you have to ask that?

Of course it's sexy! :D Esp when it goes _lower_
Grrr baby, grr!

Ooh it's almost too sexy when it goes lower. There's a line in 'The Score' which makes me quiver every time I hear it.

Is Horatio's voice sexy? :eek: Holy sunglasses Batman, just a bit! :devil:

Welcome wibble. Don't mind us, we're just obsessed (sorry, dedicated) H fans. It's very refreshing to see someone discover H and the show who's been on the Board quite some time. I hope you continue enjoying the show and sharing your thoughts with us. :)

Whew, did we just have to talk about his voice again! I'm getting light headed. Lucy is definately right wibble: his voice is legendarily sexy in these here parts.
I love it all the time but it really runs chills up my spine whenever he gets real low and intense and he steps up towards a suspect and in a calm/cool manner lays out the law! :eek:

Whew, did we just have to talk about his voice again! I'm getting light headed. Lucy is definately right wibble : his voice is legendarily sexy in these here parts.
u all are lucy that can hear H voice . in my country all CSI are dubbing with voice in bulgerian :( i only can hear his sexy voice on the moves which i watch with subtitles. but u all are right his voice is soooo sexy. all of HC/DC is sexy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back