~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

The best thing about "Silencer" were surely the great colors (thx for the pics) - beside the story :D - that was okay, too... and the rest... *won'tspoilTHATtopic...*

yes hi just whant to protect her. this is so hard sometimes to do it. u go against your self in the name of your LOVE....H is so attentive and worried for Y...
and yes she was so jealous...but this is..they cant be together....
i remeber other epi (or is the same)where Y kiss H cheek for thenks and hi just stay distance... he can have her...but was keep respect for his death brather....
wow this staf make me sad....

I can honestly say there's no one I'd rather co-mod this forum with than our Lucy
Thumpy, I can say the very same thing about you too and you are a fantastic co-mod! :D

Also, if you're going to bring gorgeous pictures like that with you when you visit, you really must come see us more often! ;) Thanks for that lovely pic.

Ducky, that cap is really lovely of him too. Here's another one of Ducky's caps that she very kindly sent me - thank you! ;)

silencer.jpg

Such a cute smile! :D

'Big Brother' is my all time favourite episode. If anyone is interested, over the past few weeks, I've been posting screencaps from it in the Horatio/Yelina thread in Shipper Central. :)

Pusher, you understand H/Y very well. I'm very impressed! :D

All we know of Horatio's NY secret so far is that he intervened in a 'situation' where his mother's killer wound up dead. He gets served with a subpoena in 'Manhatten Manhunt'. I expect we will hear more about it as the season progresses.

Oh I didn't know Horatio's divorced. :eek: I've always thought he was never married. Big Brother's a great episode. I like the part where Yelina said something like "you don't have to protect me..." well don't remember the exact words and H said 'that's not possible' awww... ;) but I like Dead Woman Walking from S1 more than Big Brother. I really love H's sensitivity and compassion for the woman.

H being married before was revealed in early season spoilers, as was mentioned earlier, but it hasn't been referred to on the show as yet.

I loved 'Dead Woman Walking' too. One of my favourites from Season 1. :)

i know that this info for H x (divorced) is not update, this is was forst writers intention and they just don`t use it...and forgot to remove it form his bio....

'Dead Woman Walking' i most like this :

Belle King: Did you know Horatio was the first CSI?
Horatio: He was ... the what?
Belle King: In Hamlet. When Hamlet was poisoned and dying, he asked his best friend Horatio to tell the world who murdered him

and this is from real book: Hamlet: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ACT I Scene 5.

PS cheffie66

look up in this side to u cheffie66[Logout] Main Index · My Home · Search · Active Topics
Who's Online · FAQ · Calendar · Mark All Read
there mast have red letter that flash. i and zippy write to u P.M. with a little help for u banner and ava....(full detail explain step by step)

PS PS Lucy sorry i don`t see ur post...

Yes Belle King! Forgot her name...I love it. And that was a great quote she said...tell the whole world............that I love Horatio :lol:

zipy this is the other quote...

---------
Yelina: Stop trying to protect me.
Horatio: That will never happen.
------------

I loved 'Dead Woman Walking' too. One of my favourites from Season 1.
Oh yes that is a wonderful episode. I always loved her fake dogs when H and Eric came to the door. :lol:

Another one of my favourite H episodes is 'Witness To Murder' although I find it one of saddest episodes of any of the CSI episodes I have seen, I love H’s compassion in that episode, especially at the end. Come to think of it I think I cried when H was with Eugene at the hospital! :eek:

Oh Lucy I love you more than ever today, that picture is amazing, that smile is absolutely adorable.
I made the mistake of logging on at uni on one of the high chairs, I almost fell off and it was a long way down :lol:

My favourite bit of 'witness to murder' is:
H: "let me get you a ride home"
E: "It's not a home it's a halfway house"
H: *grins* "That's ok"
E: "Uh oh, my tie, I need a mirror"
H: "No it's ok, let me se that" *adjusts tie*
E: "It's good now?"
H: "It's good"
E: "Thank you H"
H: *grins again* "You're welcome Eugene"

I love that eppy it is so good!

Awww you're right, that scene was brilliant!!!

Made a quick cap of it. Horatio's smile is..... *sigh* :)

witness1.jpg

That scene was so adorable, it was great H moment. Great cap Leela! :)

You're welcome re the smiley pic (thanks again to Ducky). :D

'Witness To Murder' is wonderful, but heartbreaking for sure. Thanks for posting the dialogue and corresponding screencap. :)

I think the 3 episodes we've mentioned today (Dead Woman Walking, Big Brother and Witness To Murder) are almost certainly the 3 stongest H episodes I can think of. DC's acting is just brilliant in them, plus he had great support from the other key characters. CSI:Miami at it's very best, in my opinion. ;)

Very nice cap Leela :). The last part where he placed the badge on Eugene's body was also a sad moment.

those are my 3 favorites. definately the badge part at the end of witness to murder is a great scene. he is soooooooooooo sensitive. it was cute when eugene called him H. it is amazing that he has the patience to deal with eugene. i have a brother something like eugene and have no patience whatsoever.

lucy, great pic!!! what is a subpoena? isnt it something from court? meaning that from being in that situation he can be tried in court for somethin that happened years ago? when did his mother die? something else that i really dont understand: it says in the bios that he was born in miami. when did he get to new york? his mother was killed there???? i dont get it, someone please explain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back