~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

JUST PERFECT !!! :)

here we go all for <font color="green">Lucy</font> :)

PS dogfrog no problem :p
zippy here have a men , ask Tink for example :lol:

Way to go gals... and now I just ruined your fun :devil:

Oh btw Pusher, we cannot have text AND banner in signatures. It's either ONLY banner or ONLY text. So please, remove either one :)

Even so, thanks again for the planning and effort that went into it. :)

Here's a picture of H having a good hair day!

tn_HHGP.jpg

He has that 'just got out of the shower' look! :D

hi to all !!
last night i was to busy , and don`t have time to write my thankfulness to:

brittany0710, pabzi, Leela, Tinkerbell, Footyliz, CSIsMANIAC, docfrog, zippy, lantiscod, MiamiDade, dungeon_queen, horatio_yelina, AlexxWoods,hollyholy

which help and support the <font color="green">Lucy</font> gift :)
thanks to the rest who will go with us too.

this is the link for banner or ava u can use for 1-2 weeks. i have permission form these who make it.
pls don`t use hot (direct)link and will be nice to say to them thanks :)

AlexxWoods

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/Antonia91/lj/lucy.jpg

Leela
http://www.leelalounge.de/diverse/lucy.jpg

hollyholy
http://www.doubleobsession.net/requests/4lucy.png

zippy
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/zippycsi/lucyav01.jpg

CSIsMANIAC
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/640/dcav4lucy37no.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2061/dcav4lucy1ga.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7985/dcav4lucy22ls.jpg

Lucy's thread had to be locked as no personal threads are allowed. I just went there to post my message. I think I can understand the reasons why.

if we make vote thread for mods is will be problem ?!?!? you MOds say where and how to look like. this is all for you. plssss make compromise with us :(
DaWacko we will do what u tell. sorry if we make mistake....
i know that i may have only banner or sigantire this is was write only for 2-3 days...but now never maind...:(

PS my banner is form the song Train

Calling All Angels Lyrics

I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

[Chorus:]
And I'm calling all angels
I'm calling all you angels

I won't give up if you dont give up

I need a sign to let me know you're here
'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

When children have to play inside so they don't disappear
And private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for years
And football teams are kissing Queens
and losing sight of having dreams
In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours

yesterday i saw 'big brother' again. i think that that is my favorite episode. i loved it when H found out that raymond is maddison's father, he made a FACE and said raymond, but the expression was hilarious. i wish that i knew how to post pictures here. (to take one from miami style and post it) pusher was trying tro explain to me, but i didnt quite get it.

in what year did raymond die? ( i mean 'go' :) )

i have read in a bio, that H is divorced. was his X wife ever mentioned?

in what year did raymond die? ( i mean 'go' )
according to the "new" tombstone 2001

i have read in a bio, that H is divorced. was his X wife ever mentioned?
no, she was never mentioned.

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
but in some spoiler that came out at the begining of S4, Ann says something about Hs Ex. she is an DA in NY. and that she will appear in the show eventually. maybe Ann forgot about her, because of all the other spoilers she likes now ;)

i wish that i knew how to post pictures here. (to take one from miami style and post it) pusher was trying tro explain to me, but i didnt quite get it.

Hi there, pabazi, to post a link to a pic, all you need to do is type [*url] (place the url of your image here) [*/url]

just make sure to remove the spaces and the *'s that I added. Please make sure it's uploaded to an image hosting site such as photobucket before posting it, rather than hotlinking it directly from the site. :) I hope that helps, if not, please don't hesitate to ask for more help.

if we make vote thread for mods is will be problem ?!?!? you MOds say where and how to look like. this is all for you. plssss make compromise with us

Pusher, the thread for Lucy was very kind gesture, and one I understand completely. I can honestly say there's no one I'd rather co-mod this forum with than our Lucy, she's made my transition from member to mod very smooth, and she's a joy to work with. Actually, all the mods at Talk CSI are pretty great as well. But what DaWacko is trying to say is that if we have a thread for one mod, it won't be long before threads for each of the other mods will appear, and that could quickly get out of hand and become confusing.

I think the avatars and banners are a lovely way to show your appreciation for Lucy. And to everyone who made them, you all did an excellent job. :)

Ducky...I apologize if I stepped on your toes with my explanation. ;)

thanks for explanation. we love you too. but see u rarely:) next time we will do something to u too :p
i was ask to make thread one for all mod`s....with vot or with thaks book ....

PS sorry i`m out of the topic again . i won`t interrupt the thread again...

thanks for explanation. we love you too. but see u rarely:) next time we will do something to u too

You're very welcome Pusher, and thanks for your kind words. It really means a lot to me. :D

i was ask to make thread one for all mod`s....with vot or with thaks book ....

ohhhhh, ok. I apologize, I misunderstood your post. It's 3 am here, so my mind is half alseep. :lol:

But, I will leave that to DaWacko to address, as I'm not a Misc. mod.

And now since I can barely keep my eyes open, I am off to bed, but not before I share a pic with everyone:

CSIM_405_226.jpg

^^I've always thought that was a great pic. ;) Goodnight y'all!

No problemos Thumpsy. You are much lighter than our moos :p

So basicly thread for all mods?
I have to think of that, would it be possible.

But I have a pic for you

H says boo!

yesterday i saw 'big brother' again. i think that that is my favorite episode. i loved it when H found out that raymond is maddison's father, he made a FACE and said raymond.
'Big Brother' is a great episode, well a great H episode. I know what part you mean. When he is looking at the DNA results he mentions Raymond’s name in a semi-angry voice. Which sounded very sexy. :lol:

*waves* to Thumpy, nice to see over here in this neck of the woods and you brought a picture for us. :)

Lovely cap Ducky, you know a lot of pictures I've seen of season 4 he is wearing stripy shirts! :lol: He must be wearing them a lot during season 4.

SPOILER

but in some spoiler that came out at the begining of S4, Ann says something about Hs Ex. she is an DA in NY. and that she will appear in the show eventually. maybe Ann forgot about her, because of all the other spoilers she likes now
i saw that one. i do think that she forgot. there is allready alot going on so to bring in his x all of a sudden...
also in that same spoiler, didnt it say something about the cardinal coming back to visit?

also (SPOILER ALSO) was H's 'sin from the past' the fact that he shot his mothers killer?
we still dont have season 4 :( and i didnt quite catch that.

Lovely cap Ducky, you know a lot of pictures I've seen of season 4 he is wearing stripy shirts! :lol: He must be wearing them a lot during season 4.

I think in every eppy on s4 he indeed has stripy shirt.
Oh why not some black&white for him ;)

did u remeber how H lie to Y so to keep the sicret for the kid. he taka DNS test and Y see the handkerchief with the blood. it was so hard to him to lie to her, but hi did it. hi let her to live whit idea that this is his kid..and there was so much pain in his eyes...

yeah, and she got so jealous and pissed off when she thought that it was his kid.
why didnt he just tell her? i guess that it was to protect her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back