Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Thanks, my love. I've been abandoning my ships lately (that, and I've been sad about the abduction of Yelina - seriously, bring in Mulder and Scully) but I'm back on track now.

Maybe we'll have more to talk about soon :). Any one have any clues as to if she'll be back. Contracts? Other projects? I hope she will, she works so incredibly well. Only quibble I have (and this is going to sound odd in this thread) is that the majority of her scenes were with Horatio. I'd like to see more of her with the other members of the team. As well as with Horatio, of course ;)

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hi ya sorry I've been missing again. Seems like once I get on here I get to do a few things then it wants to act up. LOL Isaw previews & wondered if all was for real or just another put on. I saw more action in my Starsky & Hutch days than I do on Miami anymore. There's realism to it like it should be. So hopefully, H will actually get shot & it won't be like Calleigh when I thought she was going to be & it was well.............just a bunch a junk. I'll never ever understand why they're soooooooooo scared to make the show more real than it is. It's like they're jinx it or something. Oh well...........I do bring a gift with me. Hope to see more of Yelina next season.

[​IMG]

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Welcome our new mod adorelo!

You won't find much trouble from us in this thread. We're all good people here :)

Yeah the finale sounds very promising and exciting. I can't wait to find out what happens. And I too am hoping we'll see more of Y soon. Especially if the spoilers for the finale is true then hopefully we're on que to see her in season 7.

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Green looks good on you adorelo. :D

Sofia Milos will be fliming a second series of 'The Border' apparently, but I'm not sure when.

I would also love to see more of Yelina interacting with other members of the team. There are so many ways that they could involve her more, if only the writers could get a little creative, and not neglect the past so much in favour of new storylines. How I wish they would find a balance between the two.

Good to see you again Katpin. Thanks for the wallpaper. :)

5. lilou

lilou Rookie

Do you know if Y will be in the last épisode of this season and in the last season?

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:(No she's not going to be in the finale next week but if the spoilers are true she'd better be in the season 7 premiere!

Looks like Julia and Kyle will be in it. I wonder how it's all gonna work out. You know what'll realy piss me off? If H gets shot for real, and it isn't Y who turns up at his hospital bed but Julia! :scream: I wonder who H will have the final showdown with Ron Saris or the PI Kurt Rossi or maybe both?

I got a good feeling about the spoilers, tptb has been giving what H fans want lately, and he worked in the lab again, in the garage too! So let's hope tptb gives us H/Y fans what we want, I know they've been doing so for E/C fans.

7. lilou

lilou Rookie

I hope H/Y will finally be togeter. Since the first yélina episod we know that horacio love her. But there was be Steller and Ray and Marissol (I really don't like this story for me it'was be so express. When I saw the episod I think that H fell sorry for M) and now tere are Julia. Who is a really B....

I really want Y/H.

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I also would like to see Y interacting with other characters. It would mean she is a real person rather than just part of some H story line.

Nice to have new voices here!

Has Pusher jumped ship?

9. Lucy

Welcome lilou. :D

Re Pusher, I think she has just lost all interest in the show and moved on to other things. I know she still thinks fondly of us though. ;)

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Well she's most definately missed.

Seems like alot of us jumping ship? Just goes to show that tptb have dragged out the H/Y storyline too long. It's time they gave us some H/Y development or dropped it all together.

Though I still think we'll all have to wait till season 8? But well depending on what happens in the season finale and next season's premiere, we'll have a better gauge of things.

But H/Y will always be my number one OTP:)

EDIT:

Now I think I'm gonna be royally pissed. It seems from the extended promo posted in the spoiler thread that H had arranged to go somewhere on a plane with Julia and Kyle. Cos Kyle said "Dad said he's gonna meet us in an hour". And that's probably where he gets set up and shot. But come on! Going on a plane somewhere???!!! Hey didn't he do that in '10-7' with Y and Ray Jr??! Argh, I can't stand it if he tries to get back together with Julia. :scream: And the re-cycled storyline?!

I might be jumping to conclusions here but that was one of my fears with the Kyle/Julia storyline. We need Y back ASAP!!!

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Hi guys, ours dear Luce told me that u ask for me. I`m still alive no worry. ;) I just .. well... give up and move on... of course this thread is very special for me, as all of u... so time to time I`ll check it out. ;)
    Have fun and take care.

And for the old good time few lovely H/Y pics. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Lucy

Thanks Pusher. ;) *hugs*

That last scene in '10-7' signifies so much. Beautiful pics. It was like the end of an era, for H/Y and the show itself (for many of us). The H character does little for me anymore. I have come to realize that without Yelina, he's not really the kind of character I can admire. She kept him grounded. The untouchable 'hero' status, his sanctimonious attitude, not to mention cold-hearted 'killer' H - well, it's just not for me. That's not my kind of hero.

I hope that he may be redeemed for me one day, and that Yelina returns (for more than just 10 minutes per season) to bring him back down to Earth. Until then, I will still be here, just not so much, and this thread is still important to me. I have met some lovely people thanks to this thread, and for that, I will always be grateful to the show. That's where it all started afterall. :)

13. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

So Say We All! Well, you certainly reflect my sentiments here too Luce. :D

I haven't visited for ages, but I do still read this thread. I just wanted to say Hi, and that I do still hope that H/Y will one day get some development again. As for the show, I don't really watch it anymore either, but I do still love to look back on my DVDs from the first 3 seasons, when the H/Y interaction was so poignant. I miss those days.

Still, like Pusher, I have moved on too (I think to the same shows!), but will always be fond of this thread and H/Y. :)

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Thank you kindly. Green always was my favorite color. That's great for Sofia. The boarder was interesting (what bits I saw). Thanks for the info my love.

I'll second that :(

Sob, don't give up guys! I'm gonna be really sad and quote the title of the Speed/Rory thread: "Just because you can't see something". There's no way in hell TPTB can forget HY. Remember all the chemistry that had back in the day; that doesn't just go away! That isn't forgotten. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. They set up the HY dynamic and, when they get scenes together, always have intense chemistry. HY will happen; at least, something will. It has to.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I agree. Love the optimism adorelo. We need some of it here. It's kinda sad that cos of tptb wanting to drag out the H/Y strorylarc it has lost and/or made alot of fans lose interest. They added too many things along the way to H's life.

I too think H/Y will happen, it's a matter of when. But in the meantime I'm keeping busy with other ships *cough B&B cough*, but I love CSI:Miami and H all the same, and this thread has helped me make alot of good friends. :)

And thanks for the pics Pusher. Drop in on us when you have the time.