Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Just saw the epi. Laughed my *ss off when H fell down. It was just .. overdone..

Yep indeed good opportunity for H/Y. Tptb have been doing a bang up job lately, I hope they'll proceed it into s7, H/Y wise especially!

2. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

Aw, thank you. *hugs back* :D

Thanks. I know I have been so awol, but I blame that on the reason posted above. ;)

3. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

how's everybody doing here?? hope y'all are doing good... well i thought just drop by.. here's some pics "going ballistic".

[​IMG]
    if u guys look closely... believe it or not there was blood.

[​IMG]
    cracked sunnies...

and did u guys notice the fella name "juan ortega"?? the last fella that they arrested in the finale.. i thought i saw him in "simple man".. but he had completely different name.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^You're right they did re-use the actor. He was in 'Simple Man'. Thanks for the caps ch3r12y.

It was only after I watched the epy a second time did I see the blood pool coming from H, I thought there wasn't any the first time I watched it.

My theory is that H did set up the shooting but he set it up such that he'd get shot for real with real bullets, no bullet-proof vest. Either that or those "any shot is a kill shot", body armour piercing bullets that Cal mentioned to Frank were used on H.

The blood makes it a very good chance H was shot for real, and he "sacrificed" himself to save Kyle.

I can't wait to see how tptb get H out of this one. And if H was shot for real, Y had better be in the season premiere. I heard they'd be shooting the new season soon, so we should hopefully get some spoilers soon. *keeps fingers crossed*

Whatever it is I got to see alot of blood coming from H, and that is very gratifying, what I've wanted for so long. And the look on H's face, like "this hurts more than I thought it would" and the twitching before he went still. Again brilliant acting from DC.

Now if tptb would only give me the other thing I waited so long for, H/Y to get together.

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're very welcome. :) Your reasons are the same as mine too.

Thanks for the pics. :) I haven't seen this episode, and probably won't, so it's good to see them. I still fear that it's a set up though, and therefore, in terms of seeing an injured H for once, it may be of little significance.

My dream scenario is that H has been shot for real and this will bring Yelina back onto the show. :D Ah, it's good to dream.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Mine too. And there's still hope. If SM is going to appear in the season premiere then there's a good chance it will happen.

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Apologies for being OT, but I just wanted to let you gals know that I'll be away for about 10 days. I'm going to the London Expo tomorrow, and then on Sunday, I am off to Florida for a week. :D

Take care everyone and bye for now. :)

I didn't want y'all thinking I had deserted the thread! ;)

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Ohhh.... Luce you're going to Florida. Fun! Say hi to H for me :lol:, that is if he isn't still lying bleeding on the tarmac. And give Y a head's up about H, maybe we'd get her in the season premiere afterall. *fingers crossed*

I didn't think you desert this thread. Have a good trip!

9. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been around too much. But lately Miami isn't doing it for me anymore :( I find myself being much more excited about NY and Vegas. (Except when I watch the older seasons on DVD :D)

But no worries, I haven't lost my faith in H/Y just yet. ;)

Lucy, if I'm not too late, here are some pics to remind you of our lovely couple during your trip ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] -> love this one. :D
    H, watcha lookin' at? :guffaw:

I'm in for 9 big ass exams next month. Wish me luck :rolleyes:

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the caps Hush. On the contrary I thought Miami was improving lately. It's the other two CSI shows I've lost interest in. But it's just me then.

I love the last cap, H's wondering eyes again :lol: Checking her out.

Man, I really really hope Y's gonna be in the season premiere.

All the best for your exams Hush!

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

By the looks of it, he's found something that needs investigating.:lol: Man, I miss these kinds of scenes so bad. I'm just hoping next season will bring some of the magic back. Thanks for the pics Hush and good luck on your exams.:thumbsup:

12. callie

callie Victim

Hi guys, one of my favourite episodes is "Money for nothing" does anyone know where I can get the screencaps for that? :)

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Here have few caps from this epi. - David Caruso Online Photo Gallery.

If u want H/Y caps or from any concrete scene, feel free to send me PM.

Edit: Sorry Hush, I forgot to say lots of luck to u on your exams. :)

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Pusher! So good to see you! We missed you. *hugs*

Sorry OT. Anyone got any spoilers for Y in the new season? We already got some in the season 7 spoiler thread but no mention of her yet.