Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

'Whacked' gave me alot of hope for H/Y too. But well... no point grumbling about that now. Tptb if you're reading this, season 7, time for H/Y! Forgive me Luce for my "boldness" but I get the feeling someone is reading some of our posts. :lol: I sound like a crazy person who insists on some conspiracy theory....

I'm not a student, so I'm not sure, but you're right, it's been kinda quiet in here lately. :(

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

My quietness probably reflects my lack of inspiration for the show. Even so, rather like drgnldy said, I am still a devoted H/Y fan, and always will be. :D

I will try to post pics when I can. ;) So, here's a favourite Y pic:

[​IMG]

3. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Absolutely one of my favorites. Her expression says as plain as day: "you and the horse you rode in on." I also love the shape of her lips and really her whole face in this series of pics.

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Yeah, the first time we meet Yelina....great, great episode. I personally thought they were dating until we found out she was his sister in law.:lol: Their chemistry just went off right off the bat...and I still want to know what happened after that door shut...I mean he did make sure nobody seen him go in.:devil:

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^You weren't the only one CSIz_4_H when I saw their first scene together I thought they were dating.

Sigh! If only they were. The chemistry was so awesome! Actually still is but back then they had better storylines and better lines to work with.

drgnldy pardon me but what does that mean?

6. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well, here's my attempt at an explanation, and I could probably have used a better expression. I thought it was more widely used, but after researching it, I think it must be only a few decades (not long in the life of an expression) old, and possibly of American origin. Anyway, at its worst it can mean F you (and the horse you rode in on). Basically it says "I think so little of you (and your BS, for example) that you can take everything that is you/yours and shove it. Or take a flying leap. Or a long walk off a short pier. In Y's case, she doesn't think much of his excuses. Again, sorry. I could probably have chosen something that fits better. My first thought on seeing the pic was "that's her 'you are so full of shit' look." Make any sense at all?

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Yup I get it, thanks!

Actually that expression on her face IMO looked more like she was saying "ok let's see what you've got to convince me."

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

That's what I like about you, Hrockz. You balance me on this board. You are the positive thinker! Really, you always think the best case senerio, and I think the worst! Perhaps age contributes to cynicism. . .

By the way, I keep meaning to tell you I like your avatar - very pretty with that sort of rosy glow.

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^thanks for both comments. The avavie was made by CSI_Kat for me. And as for being positive, well most of the time I am, or try to be.

One has to be to hang on to the H/Y canon for so long! After all tptb has given us so far!

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Wow wow! H/Y thread on the second page? Mm I don't think so! Time for intervention.

Well I'm always looking in this thread, just not posting because I haven't really got to say anything about them anymore. Everything I would say would be utter frustration anyways .. thanks tptb for that *sigh*.

The latest episodes remind me a lot of the first 3 seasons, which is excellent! But they did mess up the opportunity for H/Y in "All in". Maybe next season hey?

Yelina: Well well, that's a surprise.

*sigh* I love that picture, so much love in the eyes..

On a much lighter and fun note, I created a few new HY icons.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Apologies for being so absent lately. Real life and all that. Thanks for the icons kit. :D

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree...it is hard to hang on, especially when she's not even on the show...I wish they'd give us something, so we'd be able to fly through these threads and actually have something to talk about....I still think we're going to be rewarded for our long wait...the question is when? I think it all depends on how much she shows up next season, I mean obviously nothing's going to happen this season. I'm thinking hopefully, next season something can get started between H/Y and then the season after that, they'll make it official. Hey I can't help it, I'm being positive here.:lol: Something's got to give between H/Y somewhere, I don't care what's said.

BTW...love your icon, Hrockz. I'm so glad the lab coat is back.:drool:

Thanks for the icons, Kit4na. I may snag a couple if you don't mind.:)

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

CSIz_4_H I agree with you. You read my mind.

I read that someone's gonna get killed. And it's from the Eva La Rue interview, so I think she's more reliable than AnnD. IMO it's gonna be Kyle or Julia. Hence the finale title 'Going Ballistic' ie H losing it. I know it sounds like it's recycled, aka her-who-should-not-be-named. But Eva also says someone's gonna get shot, and it's a cliffy. Ok Ryan's been hurt, Eric's been shot, Cal's been kidnapped. It's not Nat, so we're left with Frank or H. I really hope it's H. Then Y comes in to take care of him in the season premiere of season 7, and we get H/Y development like CSIz_4_H said.

Ok it's a long shot and I'm being hopeful.
    Thanks, I love that the labcoat is back too. The credit goes to CSI_Kat she made my avvie.

14. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well, I'm tired of even speculating about that spoiler. It's pointless. What we want never happens. Better to not even have expectations.

Every year at this time the sentiments in this thread are "Maybe next year," and it we're always disappointed. Tell me again why we're here?

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I bet Y is going to appear atleast once in the next 5 seasons. *grin*

Sorry. Just not thinkin' she'll be near H side in the s7 premier. Kinda tired of hopin'. For now I'll keep myself occupied with your fanfic Hrockz. Atleast they never disappoint! :D