Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks Luce, I'll post my question there as you mentioned.

:brickwall: A very appropriate icon for us H/Y fans :guffaw:

I agree Tati. Let's hope the upcoming episodes gives us reasons to :thumbsup: instead. Sorry for the multiple icons I'm having fun with this, promise no more of it.

New pic yay! Although I'm sorry I can't remember which episode it's from. Although I can think up a funny caption for it:

Y: Ok Horatio, where do you want it?
    H: (turns head) Plant a big one on my cheek please!

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

^You know I always loved that picture because it kind of looks like she's just looking for the right spot to kiss him and he's just standing there waiting patiently like the gentleman he is.:D

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

CSIz_4_H we posted at the same time, and we had the same thing in mind about the pic! :D

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Haha I noticed that. I guess great minds think alike...especially when it comes to our favorite couple.:)

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

You said it!

I forgot to thank Pusher for helping correct my link to my fic.

6. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

OK, you really shouldn't do this to middle-aged people who might stroke out at any moment. I was just feeling comfortable in the old system, thinking I had conquered technology, then I come for a nice visit today and get totally freaked out. I'm showing my ignorance and age here, but what was wrong with the old system!?! *looks for paper bag to combat hyperventilation* Must attempt retrieval of avatar.

If I weren't so excited about upcoming epis with H/Y, I might not have the motivation to learn something new. But I really want to hear all about what's coming, then see it, then find out what everyone else thinks. Could be a good end of season. Wouldn't it be weird if the writers strike actually did a favor for the H/Y story line? Shall we take bets on how it will all come down?

What if my avatar is in photobucket? As you can see, I'm having trouble figuring out the edit button, too. Darn it. Pusher was such a good teacher, and now all the time she spent coaching me the first time around is wasted!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Is this pic from "Innocent " ?! :rolleyes: Wow I start to forget, shame on me. :p

And I love ur caption Hrockz. :)

Btw drgnldy I`m on my way to send u PM re how to put ur ava. ;)

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Not 'Innocent'. ;)

Hrockz, go ahead and have fun with the new smilies. I know I will! :thumbsup:

Pusher, thanks for being your usual very helpful self. :)

9. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well Pusher, I would like to reply to your PM if I could only figure out how. Where does one type the response? And where are ya'll finding those cute little whatever-you-call-ems? I don't want to "quote" from a previous post so am only using the quick reply. . . .help. . . .

H/Y - Don't we love 'em! Thought I'd better post something on topic. . . .

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ drgnldy u make it. :D YAY !!!

Ok one more try ... is this pic from 'Money For Nothing' ?!

Btw dear Luce love ur new ava. :D Someone need joint, not only Bill and Loura but and H/Y too. :devil:

11. Lucy

She shoots, she scores! Money For Nothing is correct. :D

Thanks re the new avatar. I just love the new extended footage for that episode. [​IMG] < this little fella is one of mine, though feel free to take it.

drgnldy, the normal reply button is on the bottom left of the screen (beneath the last post). If you use that, you should see all the smilies. :)

12. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ Oh Lucy if that avatar doesn't make people *squeeee* then they must be, erm, cylons?! :borg: Seriously I can just sit here and look at it and: I'm happy. *sigh* :D

OT: Is there any new news (!???) about our favourite couple? :scream:

13. Lucy

*sigh* It has that effect on me too! We could reallly do with something to 'squee' about where H and Y are concerned. Here's one of my favourite caps of Yelina....

[​IMG]

It's no wonder H finds it difficult to make eye contact with her!

[​IMG]

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Phew! This post took me a long time to do cos of the new board but we're all still learning the ropes here.

Ok I'm going to try out the new spoiler tags here...

CSIFiles mentions the plot about H maybe having to face his consequences about his actions in Rio, and Kyle going missing but no mention of Y appearing in the episode. However the spoiler thred in the Miami forum mentioned that Y will be in this particular episode as the person who refuses to give up any info on what happened in Rio when asked by Julia about it.

Yeah totally agree, we need Y to be in an episode where she not only helps H investigate something. The plot for 'Ambush' sounds promising, let's hope we will really have something to 'squee' about. I'm hopeful.

Luce is the pic from 'Big Brother'? Y looks like she's trying to hypnotise H into finally confessing his feelings for her. :)

15. Lucy

Correct! :) One of Yelina's many wonderful expressions. There's a real honesty about her, which I have always admired, along with her direct approach when she just knows H is hiding something.

On an unrelated H/Y topic....

Eric seems to be dreaming that he is marrying Calleigh (or possibly the other way around)! Aww. But, it looks as if a bride gets killed, and H looks all mournful and alone. He's probably thinking of Marisol, unfortunately.

:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.