Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

ch3r12y beautiful job on that pic!! :D
Loved it! :devil:

I've been missing for a while… thought it was time to come back…and apparently I was right!! :D
It's great to read this news!! We need something like that! The show needs something like that!!
I really hope they don't mess up with it!! Please, let us have a good one!!

Welcome to the H/Yelina thread ch3r12y. :D Hope u`ll have fun here and thank for this lovely pic manip. ;)

And nice to see u again Patricia. :) Yep, the hope is still here that TGTB can come with something good for H/Y progress. We so much need some fresh air in this tv show.

Welcome to the thread ch3r12y, that pic manip is really good! Now lets hope we get to see that on an episode of Miami soon. That would make up for all the crap we've been getting regarding H/Y development thus far.

Speaking of which Lucy time to post some more H/Y caps again? It's been awhile since we've been through your folder of H/Y caps. How about some countdown pics again? :D

Welcome ch3r12y! Hope you have fun here. That's a really cool manip. If that would really happen on the show..oh man that would be..well you know. :devil: That would be my favorite moment hands down.

Very cool manip! I loved the movie Passionade but yep it would've been better if DC was in it aswell. Welcome to the H/Y thread. I'm sure you'll enjoy you're stay. We're a happy bunch :lol:

If that would happen on the show I wouldn't be able to take my eyes of the screen ever again :D

The first time I would see it I would just be :eek: and the second time I think I would run to my TV and hug it :D

Welcome ch3r12y! :D Very nice manip you made there. :)

Hrockz, I will post some more H/Y pics with pleasure, though I might wait until we transfer over to the new board system on Sunday. :)

im glad, u guys liked the manip pic that i did.. and thanks for the warm welcome here :)

No problem Luce. I didn't even notice there was going to be a board change till you mentioned it. Sorry mod! :p

I'm looking forward to those screencaps.

I got so inspired by that pic you posted ch3r12y that I had the idea for a H/Y fic.

Here's the link:
So This Is What It Feels Like....

Ha, I can't believe I haven't posted in here in a while. Real life sucks btw. :lol:

First off, welcome to the thread ch3r12y. :D Love the photo manipulation. BTW, what was the original pic if you don't mind me asking. :lol:

Great to hear that Yelina will be back in another episode. God, I miss her. :lol: :lol: I can't wait for that ep. to air! :lol:

Ha, I can't believe I haven't posted in here in a while. Real life sucks btw. :lol:

First off, welcome to the thread ch3r12y. :D Love the photo manipulation. BTW, what was the original pic if you don't mind me asking. :lol:

Great to hear that Yelina will be back in another episode. God, I miss her. :lol: :lol: I can't wait for that ep. to air! :lol:
Welcome back Mandy! :D This is my first post on the new Board, so I'm in experimental mode. The only natural thing for me to do was post here in the H/Y thread first. Now I need to figure out how too retrieve my avatar!

Last edited:
Wow we are on new Board... hehe take me time till I see how things work now...

Btw my dear RofS pls clear ur PM box, coz I can`t send u hugs re Liverpool and Reading great games today. :p

and u know what ... u have luck that ur late here... coz before 30 min noone of us had image in theirs sign... maybe the 'moving' is still one roll . ;)

Last edited:
Wow we are on new Board... hehe take me time till I see how things work now...

Btw my dear RofS pls clear ur PM box, coz I can`t send u hugs re Liverpool and Reading great games today. :p

btw u have luck that ur late here... coz before 30 min noone of us had image in theirs sign. ;)

Yes, I was doing my normal nocturnal thing. ;)

My PM box is now clear! :thumbsup: We sure have some strange new smilies. :lol:

^ I know! It's like a new toy. So far, it all seems straightforward - famous last words. If you need any help with anything, er, I may not know the answer yet, but I will of course try to help. ;)

^ Aww thanks for the offer to help, very kind of u.. :) *hugs*
For now I`ll try on my own to break this new toy and after this will run crying to u. :p The address was the first house on the left by the channel, right?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back