Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

I’ve been absent for too long, so sorry about that…

It’s so sad that even with S6 we’re still pretty much stuck in the same place in H/Y relationship. How very fitting this thread name is… “waiting a lifetime for a moment like this”. With all that single-minded focus on H&his son, and no time & place for Y because of that, I guess we will be waiting a lifetime for that moment, when they finally get together :( *sigh*

Here in Lithuania we still in S4. What a nightmare it is :( From what you all were saying it was bad, but I had no idea it was *that* bad. Ok I get it that they wanted to try something new as in new love interest for H, but couldn’t they make it believable? Seriously, there is more chemistry between H & Stetler that with H & Marisol…
    And H is ‘strange’ more than usual… a Lithuanian saying comes to mind: “kaip musmiriu prisirijes” (like one ate too many poisonous mushrooms), we use, when person becomes weird, out of character, or really overdoing something (H on superhero quest).
    That Marisol comment ‘I make a really mean vieja ropa’. One wonders, what she really meant by that? Does she have a special recipe where she mixes some Black voodoo stuff into that vieja ropa she feeds to H? and then bye bye to the real H :( And if that wasn’t bad enough it would seem that she made an extra large portion of *mean* vieja ropa to tptb and… we have zombie TGTB… :rolleyes:
    They had a few lucid moments (Rio, Burned, Dangerous Son), but other than that… very very sad…

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Great to see you again ametista. :) The vieja ropa reference irritated me too, as it was the dish mentioned in the lovely H/Y scene at the end of Simple Man! The fact that Marisol used it too just added insult to injury. Season 4. Ugh.

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

It`s so nice to see u again ametista. :D

Yep S 4 was such nightmare and for ours regret things still don`t go well for H character.

Btw what is going on with the quote game ?! Whose turn is now?!

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

The moment she said Ropa Vieja I immediately pulled out my bazooka.. well I would have, if I had one! :lol:

TGTB probably did that on purpose!

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

:lol: I had similar reaction when I hear the Ropa Vieja comment and was on my way to throw something heavy at my monitor ... but I just buy it before few days and succeed to hold back. Well at last a ton of bad words go to TGTB addres at this moment.

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Regarding Marisol mentioning Ropa Vieja, I was going 'What the f*@k?' How the heck did Marisol know H liked that particular dish? Was she subconsciously trying to displace Y in H's heart? You could say I had a violent reaction to it all! :lol: Gah! Oh well...

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think it's Hrockz's turn, but I've not see her for a while. Hope you're okay Hrockz. :)

Would someone else like to post a quote?

8. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

^ ok, here’s new quote…

Y: Horatio… thanks

Made a couple of H/Y vids sometime ago, to cheer myself up after having to endure S4. Desperately needed something sweet & fluffy. They’re very simple, my movie maker crashed & now it doesn’t have any transitions/effects and I have only few H/Y clips to work with so basically these two vids very similar. Anyway, they served their purpose in cheering me up :D So if anyone needs some cheering up with all this gloom&doom going on in H/Y universe nowadays please feel free to watch. Left links to the vids in ‘Fan Videos’ thread ;)

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

That quote is from Double Cap.

I really had to think hard for about a minute before I remembered what setting it was in! :D

Been a few months since I rewatched some CSI Miami epis, it's starting to show :lol:

10. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Yep, Tati you’re correct it’s Double Cap :D

Someone loosing their ‘know all H/Y quotes immediately’ touch :eek: or did I really manage to come up with a quote that created a ‘little’ challenge for Tati :lol: which I really doubt…

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I think I'm losing my touch *noooooooooooooo*

*grin*

Someone can post a quote instead of me :D

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Ok I`ll take the next quote. Not exactly H/Y, but still connected and I like it a lot:

'He told me she was colombian and beautiful and a cop.'

Hey, ametista love ur location. :D And ur H/Y vids too, but u already know this. ;) Sooty & Sweep will be more then happy to have one more member in ours little AntiGwits team. hehe Rule number one - We do not take hostage. :lol:

Btw I too hope Hrockz is Ok and soon to come back. We miss u dear one. :)

13. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

I think it's from Money for nothing saw the epi last night on Five US hope i'm right :)

Hrockz hpoe ur ok we miss u

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Yep, ur correct. :)

What I like a lot in this epi is too see a bit of jealous Yelina. In the begining H try to get away from chat with her and only said that he had some kind of personal matter in the area. But later Yelina return back with: 'Oh, and, um...your personal matter showed up.' Awww poor H - right one the target. :devil:

15. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

YAy i got one rigth :)

here's my quote this will be an easy for most of all,but it's the only one i can think of at the moment

H: Killer just made his second mistakt
    Y: What was his first
    H: His first mistake was murder

I liked that secne between H/Y,as u say Pusher we saw a jealous Y. Didn't watch all of the epi as i had been up since 4:30am

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.