Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

Thanks Lucy for this lovely pic. :D

Coz of the lack of H/Y spoilers, maybe we have to think out some game or something else that can fill our time till we have more SM news ?! Any ideas ?! :rolleyes:

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

We could play 'let's vote for the cutest avatar' - and your one would get my vote! Sea otters are love. :D

Okay, er, I could post pictures, but we have seen most of them before. Or we could post quotes from H/Y scenes and we have to guess the episode? :)

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Thanks re my ava - I got it from my Ray Of Sunshine. :D When u meet her, tell that ours bik walk this time will be by the sea. :lol:

I like the guote game idea. It`s always good to remind all this great H/Y scenes. :)

4. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

a very belated B-day wishes for Tally hope you had a nice day :)

Lucy the pic is perfect as always,just makes you want to get out your DVD's and watch some H/Y scenes

Agree with Pusher H/Y quote game sounds good to me

5. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I like the quote idea. You all are better at these games than I am, but I like to read your comments. I also like Kit's captions for the pictures!

This morning just as I was coming out of sleep, I thought of an H/Y scenerio that is hard to believe some fanfic writer hasn't already come up with. (eek! or maybe someone has. . . I only read Hrockz). Anyway, At some point after H has started to warm up and come a little closer, Y does him yet another favor, and in response he gives her a little smile, leans over and kisses her on the cheek. Just the reverse of that Big Brother scene we all like so much.

6. silk

silk Prime Suspect

ugh...I am so terrible at the quotes..but like you, drgnldy, I always enjoy being entertained by my friends here. I actually love the caption stuff. It is such a kick to see what everyone comes up with because everyone's take on this stuff is so different. Ooooh, drgnldy,you have set my mind to spinning with your little scenario..but I honestly think that she wouldn't turn away but would grab him and check out his dental fillings up close and personal-like. Snrk!

7. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

I'm in for a good game of 'guess that qoute'! :)

Great pic Lucy, I agree with HC. It really makes one want to get out the dvds!

drdnldy what a wonderful way to wake up. ;)

Pusher that's such an adorable ava!

8. Lucy

I meant to respond to this, but yes, please jump aboard! All are welcome, but you have to be prepared for potential heartbreak, even if it is likely to be the best TV you'll ever see. ;)
    I'll be sure to pass on the message. :lol:

Okay, so a quote. Here's one to start things off. Which episode is this from?

H: Alrighty! I was, er...I was wondering...I was wondering what, er, you guys were doing tonight?

;)

9. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Hurricane Anthony My favorite epi!

10. Lucy

Correct! :D I think that scene is my favourite of all H/Y scenes. It's so poignant, H is endearingly wriggly and Yelina is understandably baffled by his emotional u-turn (after that scene in Blood Brothers). *sigh*

Okay, so silk, it's now your turn to post a quote. ;)

11. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Yay! (Does happy dance. Knocks stuff off of desk with fat butt....) And I was the one who said I was terrible at this...well now you'll all see just how bad I really am..so here goes:

"Wow!...when did that happen?"

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Is this quote from 'The Oath' when H understand that Yelina go out with Rick ?! Poor H, he try to smile but in the end was so so sad. I like the way Yelina reply direct to him - 'He asked me out, I said yes.' See H this is the best way to make her yours. And if we add drgnldy scenerio re H kiss Yelina on the cheek. I can die happy. :)

Btw I`m glad that all of u like the quote game. ;)

13. Lucy

Followed by "That's usually how it works." I love that line - poor, repressed Horatio. I love Yelina's subtle humour. We see it in 'Burned' too and 'Dangerous Son' (I think) where she nudges his conscience with little remarks about them not having seen one another. Good for Yelina. More of the same please. Hopefully, one of these days, he'll bite. ;)

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sounds fun, I missed so much in a couple of days. It's a nice way to keep busy and pass the time H/Y wise.

Sorry for my lack of contribution lately, real life's been tiring and busy.

15. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Yup, Pusher, you got it! And that would probably be my least favorite Epi for just that reason.. I remember thinking that there was no further hope for H/Y to be together and actually felt sick at my stomach. Now whenever they show a rerun of that epi and that scene (or any other unpleasant-un-H/Y moment comes on, I turn the channel..sick, I know)

Anyway, Pusher, it is now your turn....dazzle us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.