Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

...and incurred losses of about US$500 million! Hoo boy! There's a chunk of change.

BTW, interesting news about Sofia's new show. Sounds right up her alley.

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I heard about the strike and was wondering about the show, they should hire people like us to replace them! :D Then we'd get H/Y together in a hurry and use one of those scenarios you posted drgnldy. I like the last three, I'd love to see that on-screen. :devil:

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well I would let them circle around each other some more.. but she'd be in every single episode! :D

By the way, next year I graduate and I'm thinking of studying film but since that takes 4 years, and I'd have to move to another country, I'm not not really 100% for it. BUT I found a selfstudy course in screenwriting, which I want to do, that you can learn on your own tempo! When you're ready you do an exam and hopefuly get a diploma :D

Sorry for offtopic. I'll make it up with a h/y pic!

[​IMG]

Yelina: Looks like you've got an admirer *grin*

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

See, I knew that frying pan could come in handy again! You know, the one Y smacked Raymond with on the plane to Rio. :D
    I like that one. It has good H/Y angsty potential, with a happy ending.
    Hey, hey, I like that. :devil: It would be wonderful to see these two again in a social context (like at the beginning of Grave Young Men). TGTB have said that they don't want to go home with the characters, but I really think they should at times. It adds depth and interesting backstory, and can be done so effectively without becoming soapy.

Re the writers strike, I really hope it gets resolved quickly for everyone's sake (fans, writers, actors, networks). If it doesn't get resolved quickly, we may have a diet of reruns and more reality shows. Oh joy! I can understand the writers' grievances though.

5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Pff, who needs writers when we have Hrockz, EyeHeartH and Schelle! :p
    (oh, and Hummer! But where did she go?)
    I sincerely hope that strike won't last 6 months. Imagine 6 months without CSI :eek:

Hey Kit, you can study film in Brussels. I have a friend who goes there.
    And there's nothing wrong with a 4 year education ;). I got my bachelor degree in industrial engineering last year and I'm starting a whole new education again this year (linguistics and literature). And you'll see, it's much more fun to study at a university then it was back in highschool.

6. silk

silk Prime Suspect

re: the writers strike:

worst case scenario: we get reruns of season 4.
    Best case: Seasons 2-3.

Please pray to the serialgods (Capn'Crunch, Cheerio, and Ricechex...otherwise known as TGTB) that if we have to have reruns is seasons 2-3!

drgnldy..love your ideas...I know we have fanfic but if it gets really bad with the writer's strike maybe we could start a game on here similar to one we played here in the U.S. as kids. Can't remember what they called it for sure..Telephone, I think. Anyway...someone starts the story and then passes it on to someone else and everyone adds a little something of their own along the way.

It would at least pass the time and youse guys is much more entertainin than season 4 reruns any day!

7. Lucy

Word! Plus some Season 1 episodes from Simple Man onwards. :D

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

We should SO overtake the writersteam and get some more H/Y action in there!

But than I'd have to move there! And I'm not really into that idea :lol: And there you study everything about movies from director to lightning ... and I only want to be a screenwriter.

Besides you have to do an enterance test. Over 500 people apply and there are only 72 place or something..

Anyway I ordered a selfstudy course in screenwriting. In january / june I can take the exams and get a diploma for it!

Because I'm off topic again, I'll post another pic!

[​IMG]

Yelina: Get your hands off of MY Horatio!

9. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Lucy maybe Y could use that frying pan to make her presence known in your picture. ;)

And drgnldy welcome 'back' :lol: ;) I loved those ideas. Especially the last 2! :devil:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Great pics everyone! So thanks! :)

With no Y presence thus far in the Season, this ship isn't really affected by the WGA strike...But with that said, the longer we will have to wait for Y to make another appearance. I completely agree that if we do get reruns that it not be of Season 4, hopefully they go with Season 3.

I just hope the writers and the Studios reach an agreement soon. The writers really deserve so much better.

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

A screenwriting course sounds fun Tati. You should go for it.

Those ideas you gave drgnldy make for good fanfic writing. Unfortunately I don't have the time to go into that now.

I hope the strike gets resolved soon too. Or maybe the strike will make Miami's writers come up with better stuff especially H/Y-wise. I'm just hoping.

And I agree it'll be nice to see the characters at home especially H/Y.

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I think I have a gift in sensing H/Y moments. I wasn't planning on watching CSI Miami tonight because well, I thought they were going to show S4 episodes after S5 aired completely. BUT guess what?! They showed the S6 premiere already! I just tuned in at the moment that Yelina was waiting near the lake. God I'm so happy :D (in H/Y geekmode, sorry :p )

13. Lucy

^ I have a habit of doing that too. Various channels here show repeats of Miami, and it seems 90% of the time, I'm lucky enough to stumble across an episode that has Yelina in it. The other 10% of the time, I have the misfortune of seeing a brief glimpse of a Season 4 episode. When that happens, needless to say, I move swiftly onto the next channel. ;)

14. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Wow, Kit, I really like your banner.

My ava looks like its degrading. What's up with that?

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I just read on the spoiler page

One of the producers say there'll be a and I quote "spicy new romance" in the later part of the season. I get the feeling it's not gonna be H/Y cos they aren't exactly a new romance, and they did say they'll be working on the personal lives of the CSIs, and they mentioned they'll go deeper into H's past ie the death of his parents, so if they're looking into that then I think it's not romance on the cards for H. I'm not sure if this is off topic but I got a hunch it'll be Natalia and Ryan. But I'll jump for joy if they surprise us and make it H/Y! I hope it turns out to be.

I'll be keeping everything crossed till then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.