Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

Hello! Long time no visit, I know.

But I haven't forgotten these two and I was actually VERY spoiler-free for awhile there and absolutely died when I saw the H/Y scenes brought back in season six. I could just kiss tptb. :lol:

And I have to say, looking back at the posts, I absolutely jumped at the sight of your icon Tals. DW is just finishing up s3 here in the US and I am absolutely in love with Tennant. He and Rose were perfect together. End of off-topicness.

2. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

So true. You just know that they want to say something more but holds back. In 'Blood Brothers' we get to see them adress the 'thing' between them - or at least get closer to actually having a conversation about them. Well, H kind of freaked, but at least they acknowledged 'it'.

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the lovely pic Tati, and HnM, long time no see, glad you dropped by.

I agree those two need to address the issue someday, and when that someday is, depends largely on tptb...grrr.... :mad:
    Let's hope it's soon, and when the time comes, H doesn't back out like he always does.

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Great to see u here HnM. :D I`m glad that u didn`t forgot for us hehe And yep it was big pleasure to see again H/Y together on the screen. ;)

Kit hope u feel better today and thanks for this lovely pic from 'Dead zone'. :)

5. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

The day they address the issue I'm gonna be glued to the tv screen lol. It'll be good though because these 2 are in so deep you know they'll make it work.

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'm just wondering if it's ever gonna happen, I mean seriously, how long are they gonna wait? Both H/Y significant others are gone and shes back in Miami. And I think it'll definatly have to be her who makes the first move because he's just too shy around her. Which is so cute lol.

Lovely pics ladies. :D scrummy.

Hope y'all like my new avi :D

7. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Brilliant pics Luce. That was a classic ep. Great build up with that scene at the end, which was a pure bonus.

Hey, HnM lovely to see you back here, even if your visits are not that frequent. Hope all's well with you. Thanks for the comment on my avatar. I'm in the last 4 eps of S2. Heh. I too must admit to a compelling fascination with DT's Doctor as a whole but his sideburns and freckles do me in at every turn. :D

So is there any confirmed word on Sofia's next appearance?

8. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

No confirmation as yet, as far as I know. We play the waiting game once again!

Lovely pics from 'Body Count' - that really was a bonus scene and a very rare intimate moment.

Good to see you HnM. :) I didn't realize that you weren't a Mod anymore. Hope you're keeping well.

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

HEY, HorationMe! :) Glad to see you here.

SwanSwan: I love your quote. Modrovich is so right. ;)

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hello again, friends. University has proven hectic these past few weeks, but tonight's a rainy night and I thought I might drop by.

Fic update!!!

11. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I love Swanny's sig quote too. It's always great when the writers acknowledge the H/Y bond and the unspoken romantic connection. To quote the Churchil comment that Luce had in her signature:

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Exactly! Truth overides cynicism and ignorance at every turn. Folks like to remain in denial at times, which is fine, as long as you are prepared to admit that you are actually in denial. Am I making sense? I am still way too excited about England's victory in the rugby today! :D

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

There's this new Miami dreams thread in the Miami forum, i just thought how many of you have had H/Y dreams. I had. I always dream they're riding off (in some nice sports car)into the sunset together, very romantic.

The other night I had one where H was chasing Kyle and Y was there to help.

Anyone else had any H/Y dreams?

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Unfortunately I've never had a dream related to H/Y or related to csi miami for that matter..

But if I would dream about them it'd probably be a long make out scene *hihi*

15. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Makes perfect sense to me...and I understand about the rugby! Wow, I'm still recovering. :D

As for me, I am in denial about Season 4. I thought it was so poor, that I have attempted to erase it's content from my mind. I happily jump from '10-7' to 'Rio'. The part in between is a blur! :rolleyes:

I don't think I've had any H/Y dreams. I've had a few Bill/Laura dreams though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.