Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

I've missed so much...*sobs*
    I didn't touch the computer in the whole week... I can't remember when was the last time that happened...

I want to see this episode so much!!! I think it's airing in January here...at least we have youtube now or i'll die...By the way Pusher thank you soooo much for the vid and the pictures!!! :D :D
    It's so good to see new H/Y "material"!!

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Nice to see u again kissmesweet and have great time in Colorado drgnldy. :)

Yep, 'you'd make a good father' line was a nice put. Hope in the future H to ask Yelina for help re how to handle Kyle. Even we still to have great body language this is not enough... too long time to S 10. I`m still wonder what TGTB have cut from S6 premiere. It was suppose to be 60 min epi, right ?!

What more I like in 'Dangerous son' epi is that we have Foo Fighter song "The Pretender' (Kyle`s boat chase). Is this again is symbolism, coz for me too long time H is only Pretender ?! hehehe

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I think Y always wanted to have a kid with H. Even back when she met Madison and mistook her for H's she had this look on her face that said, wish it was me who had the kid with him. So I know she has always believed that of him, that he'll make a good father.

I too hope in future H will go to Y for advice and help with Kyle. Then we get to see more H/Y!

4. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I think that was mentioned somewhere, but it was either the wrong info to start with, or the idea was scrapped. I don't think a longer episode was filmed as such.

I like the parallel to H being a Pretender at the moment. ;) Too true Pusher. The Foo Fighters song and the alligator (and obviously the H/Y scenes) were the clear highlights of the premiere for me. I doubt I'll be all that interested until Yelina appears again.

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Actually some scenes from S6 premiere promo don`t happen in the epi. Maybe they take some parts from future epis. :rolleyes: Who knows with our dear TGTB everything is possibly...

Re lose interesting in Miami - same here. I`m already tired to answer in YouTube that I don`t think to make any new S6 vids, till Yelina is not back again. Btw from few weeks I have in mind one very funny (or silly) idea for H/Y vid, hope next month to have some more free time and make it real. ;)

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Can't wait to see what your vid is about Pusher. I hope you get some free time soon.

I really hope there more H/Y episodes coming up. I don't like how they ended off so abruptly in 'Dangerous Son'.

7. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

A Pretender? Our H? Naah. :)

You know this "good father" bit is a tad too much. Lest we forget, H wasn't allowed to expand upon his uncle role. If memory serves he has(had) a niece dying(dead) from leukemia, who then promptly vanished preseumably never to be seen again. A nephew with one would imagine, considerable post-"Rio" trauma. I don' think I remember hearing H ask after RJ in "DS" but I could be dead wrong.

So in Goldilocks fashion, with Kyle, tgtb now have something that's just right? :rolleyes:

Reckon we'll ever see RJ again now that there's Kyle?

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think that some parts of the S6 premiere promo might relate to future episodes - not sure though. The S6 promo looked like a jumbled mess of clips to my eyes - an onslaught on the senses, but not in a good way! ;)

Looking forward to seeing your video idea Pusher. :D I can understand completely why you have no desire or inclination to make other S6 vids until Yelina is back. I would be the same. House or BSG clips on the other hand..... :D
    Indeed, my sentiments too. New kid on the block, so er, Ray who? Out with the old, in with the new. Let's hope that we do get to see Ray Jnr again soon or at least hear about him. These writers really don't seem to have any concept of continuity at all - especially when it concerns historical storyarcs. As for new storyarcs, they are dynamic and oh so exciting! /sarcasm

9. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I have come...with pictures! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come as soon as I get home ;)

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Great pictures, oh those parting looks of longing, he watches her leave, she turns back to glance at him. How sweet.

I sure hope so. I really like that kid. I'd love to see Ray Jr and Kyle in an episode together.

11. Lucy

Time for a little H/Y TLC....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love re-watching episodes like Body Count. Good times. :)

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Thanks for this lovely caps Lucy. :D

I like the way H call Yelina name seconds after she walk away and only say 'Nice job' like in BC or 'Page me' in Bl. Br. Maybe he love to say her name out aloud or more probably is to want say something personal but in the last moment change his maind. Mans.

13. Lucy

^ You're welcome! :D

I love to hear H using Yelina's name, and vice-versa. There's just something ever so slightly sensual about the tone of their voices. Either that, or I'm just an incurable romantic....or both! :D

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Great caps, guys! :) God it's great to see H/Y pictures! :D Love hte chemistry so evident in the pictures. :)

Lucy: Definitely both. :D The way the adress each other just hints of care, love... and as if they want to say more things, but circumstances won't allow them to. :(

Thanks, everyone for the welcome-backs. :D

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Owkay I had about the most crappy days one can get. One of my teachers hates my gut, she really has comments about everything.. due her I'm going to change course.. so yes my day was pretty bad. So thank you for those great H/Y pics that always cheer me up :D

So here's my share of H/Y goodness for today!

Awww.. that smile really says "I love you." doesn't it?!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.