Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

^God, I hope you're right. . .

I'm headed to Colorado to see my folks for a week or so. By then there will have been another episode (which I won't see), and even tho' Sofia won't be in it, I know that people will have something to say about it. Maybe her name will occasionally be mentioned. . . HA!. . . lost my marbles for a minutes there. . .

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well I hope she appears in an episode without us knowing it upfront. It's nicer that way :D

Have fun at your folks, we'll miss you!

3. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Hey thanks, drgnldy. Does that also mean that if I have to lay down on my bed to zip my jeans and my gut makes 'muffin tops' because they're too tight AND no one sees that either that my *ss is NOT fat? Pass the cake, baby! :devil:

Pusher, thanks for the alligator scene. Was funny the first time and even funnier now without sound. Fun to imagine what Y's next line would be. How about:

"Ugly dog but you'd make a great pair of shoes!"

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

YEAH BABY! What a quote rofl :lol: SM would so nail that scene on it's head :D

I'm working on a new screenplay and I need some people's opinions so those who are interested in reading (only 10pages atm), you can pm me! Don't expect too much, it's a very rough draft. And a filmscript is almost all dialogue so.. :) Sorry for offtopic by the way!

I'll make it up to ya.

[​IMG]

Nobody is on a diet here, right?

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

thanks Pusher for the gator scene and silk love the quote as well,was laughing so much nearly fell off my chair.Don't want togo up the hospital again today already been up there once,got a small fracture on the side of my foot :(

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Hope you feel better soon HC. I've been down with the flu myself. Can't seem to shake it off.

The muffins look great I'll help myself, I'm pregnant so I'm certainly not on a diet.

That would make a lot of animal lovers unhappy. ;)

I don't think SM will ever appear on an episode as a surprise. So far spoilers are like till episode #9 and still no sign of her.

Some icons I made from Pusher's caps. In case some of you don't go to the fan art forum.
    [​IMG]

Doesn't she look lovely? She's happy to see him.
    [​IMG]

Awww, the way he looks at her as she leaves, such longing...
    [​IMG]

7. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ And so enjoying the fit of her skirt... :devil:

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It relates to Tally's comment:
    The alligator is chained. Yelina's character is more or less being shackled by the writers in terms of any kind of significant development.

I do however, believe that tgtb will keep her on the fringes, and we will continue to see her as a guest star indefinitely, unless Sofia grows tired of that. I get the impression that she is happy doing that, so in terms of all things H/Y, the hope, as always, remains well and truly intact. :) Whether she becomes more involved remains to be seen, but that doesn't look likely in the near future.

I hope you have a great week drgnldy! :D

9. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Nicely put. :)

Is that a Mercedes that Yelina is driving? I know her income was mentioned before, but that's the first time I've seen the car. Very nice - beats the Hummer hands down for me. :p

drgnldy, hope that you enjoy your week away. :)

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for explaining Luce. I get it now, and I agree with your comments on the issue of SM on the show. I think she's happy doing that, and glad to be part of the show. I do hope she gets to appear on more episodes this season though.

I think that we will get to see H and Y together eventually, but when... maybe season 10. I do hope tptb allow us to see H/Y as a couple on the show rather then have them get together then end the show.

Whatever car she was driving, it's a really nice car. P.I. must make alot of money ;)

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey guys! I've been missing for a while. :(

I think that it's great for Yelina to be back... because it just shows that at the end of the day, something or another brings back Horatio with Yelina. And it emphasizes that, hey... we may get a happy ending afterall. Maybe towards the end of the series, I don't know... but it just gives me a little hope that we will see one.

And even if we don't, I'll still love H/Y. Nothing says 'OTP' the way they do.

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Welcome back kissmesweet. :)

I certainly think we will go somewhere eventually with these two. I also don't really see the point of having Yelina return sporadically otherwise. I doubt it's just to please the Sofia/Yelina fans. It's just a painstakingly slow process, coupled with rather inept writing!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks MiamiDade! I really appreciate it. :)

I do agree. Writing isn't just for fun, is it not? :p The writers know what they are doing and by the way Yelina said "You'd make a good father." in the premiere last one, emphasized just how great a family they will are/already are... and maybe, hey! Yelina wants H to be the father of her child. :D

Look at their body language (how close they are to one another.) and you can already see that there will always be something there:
    [​IMG]

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Good to see you again kissmesweet. :D Thanks for the picture. The 'you'd make a good father' line was a nice personal touch. I'm not sure I can imagine any other character saying that to H, except perhaps Alexx or Suzie.

MD, thanks re my post and you're welcome Hrockz re the explanation. :)

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys!!!! i haven't been here in a while!!! been bust but lookie what i made :D *points to siggy* what do you all think?

and nice exlpination of sybloism Lucy!!! very nicely put!!!! couldn't have said it better myself!!!!! :D

and thanks for sahring all the lovely snacks!!! but we need an official drink for the ship!!! i mean EDeN has the Midouri and now CaRWash has the Cosmo(Cosmopolitan) what about H/Y? any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.