Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

don`t get me wrong exactly this part of H/Y relationship draw me to this tv show (+ DC/SM chemistry).
Me too! And this is the aspect TPTB must preserve whatever storyline they choose.

But this journey must go out of this 'vicious' circle.
Well said! Absolutely! (I say that with trepidation, not knowing what TPTB may replace it with :eek:)

Nice to know why you have your nick-name. :) I had been wondering.

Hrockz, still with the toothache? Better soon I hope.

Yipee it worked! Thanks, Pusher!

How do I reply to two or more items in someone's post? I know this is all wrong, but need someone to tell me how to edit. Help!

i`m on my way to send u PM re how to use QUOTE option ;) no worry with little patience/few trys u will work without problem - don`t forgot we have some progress coz u already see anim avas and banners hehe

hey Hrockz hope soon to feel better. and thanks for ur fanfic update as always :)

Yay! finally my internet connection working again :) It’s been two long days, missed you all…

Damn that thunder-storm on Wednesday even my cable went dead and I couldn’t watch “Double Cap”. I missed some good H/Y moments, didn’t I? :(

And as for S6, I’m with you drgnldy & Pusher . What is past, should remain in past and should RIP. In my eyes H/Y have come a full circle, have had more than a fair share of nonsense thrown their way. It’s time to turn a new page in their love story, time to move forward.

Hrockz I hope you’ll feel better soon.

Yes time to move forward! Please get them together!! :D

Time for another picture. When Yelina tells Horatio he should interview Wolfe to become a CSI :)

bscap1069.jpg

Ow what the hell let's throw in some more pictures!

bscap1161.jpg

Yelina: He asked me out I said yes.. That's usually how it works..

bscap1162.jpg

Come on Horatio! For god sakes, what does she have to do for you to open up to her?! You love her, she loves you! Now go ask her out, GO!

Oh and I just rewatched "Whacked". I still wonder what Stetler & Yelina were fighting about.. Could it be about H? :D

Somehow I think so, I mean Stetler could've just gotten into his car & drive off. But no he waited to see what Horatio was coming for..

thanks for this lovely pics Kit :) ametista nice to know that ur net is fix ;)

Oh and I just rewatched "Whacked". I still wonder what Stetler & Yelina were fighting about.. Could it be about H? :D

hummm good question. when i first watch 'Crime Wave' and Yelina come at work with blue eye, coz of Stetler my first thought was wow this guys have fight coz of H - in meaning Rick is jealous maybe coz Yelina mention H name too often (H do this or H will do this). But when they stIll keep live together i have feeling that there have other problems like personal characters crash - re Yelina is strong and independent and Stetler somehow is domineering man toward the womans...anyway back to the topic 'Whacked' epi - when i watch this epi i wasn`t surprise at all that Yelina break up with Rick, mainly coz in the previous epi 'Vengeance' H said that her hubby can be alive ... of course there can be hundredth others reasons for this to happen, but i explain it to me this way... also coz when i watch S3 and i don`t have read any spoilers i was expect after few epis H and Yelina to come together, but then come '10-7' and the last scene break my heart ...

i was expect after few epis H and Yelina to come together, but then come '10-7' and the last scene break my heart ...
Me too. Tptb sure had us there, they like primed us for H/Y in 'whacked' then came '10-7' and what heartache, check out my avatar, poor H. See how sad he looked? You can literally hear his heart break.

Thanks for the pics Tati, love that scene from 'Under The Influence'. They looked so like a couple but I probably said that before.

As to why Y fought with Stetler, I'm pretty sure it was over H. She like compared him to H.

I know I posted something similar before but I just heard the song on the radio, and it's SO H/Y!! And for the benefit of the new people on our ship.

From Nickelback's 'Far Away'. We need them to say this to each other soon.

H:This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

Y: I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go

And thanks the toothache's better, I'm gonna get some sleep and maybe I'll be up to updating my fic later.

EDIT: ok I'm quoting Lucy here
Undoubtedly, DC has had some effective ideas about certain scenes. That's one of the reasons why I find the audio commentaries so interesting. Another good example is in Witness To Murder, when Yelina approaches H to tell him the news that Eugene has been badly beaten. No words are exchanged between them and H just reads her expression and realizes what has happened. That was also DC's idea. This non-verbal communication is so telling and shows a great understanding of the characters.
I remember someone asking what DC and SM thought of H/Y and we know SM is for it, and loves their storyline though nobody knows what DC thinks of H/Y but it's good to know that he knows that H/Y have a connection and doesn't need words for communication. So I think if we can extrapolate from what he said, then we know he's for H/Y too. Not sure if I'm making sense here.

EDIT #2: Felt better after a nap so here's the fic update I was talking about
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1201747&page=0&vc=1#Post1201747

Hrockz said:
it's good to know that he knows that H/Y have a connection and doesn't need words for communication. So I think if we can extrapolate from what he said, then we know he's for H/Y too. Not sure if I'm making sense here.

I think you're grasping at straws :) I think after hearing that the Marisol thing was his idea, and someone telling me about a recent strange interview in TV Guide where DC spoke about Marisol, that he may not be completely happy with going back to the H/Y story. Also exptrapolation! I hope I'm wrong.

Kit4na said: Oh and I just rewatched "Whacked". I still wonder what Stetler & Yelina were fighting about.. Could it be about H?

I think in “Crime Wave” Stetler hit Yelina because of H. The way I see it: Yelina’s with Stetler, but while she works with H, they still share ‘the looks’ also there’s some flirting. They’re kinda obvious at times, so I think other people at crime scenes have noticed H/Y interaction, and might have got the wrong impression. I can imagine some cop making some comment to Stetler about Yelina cheating on him with H, that Stetler is not man enough for a woman like Yelina, that she doesn’t get what she needs from him, so she goes to Horatio, or something like that.

Speaking about “Whacked”, when watching it, I always got the impression that Yelina and Stetler fight had something to do with Ray, Jr. I dunno really why, but if Stetler hit Y, then I wouldn’t put past him to abuse the child. I think Stetler tried to hurt Ray, Jr. and that was the final straw for Yelina, she gave him a black eye and threw him out.

drgnldy yeah you're right maybe I'm grasping at straws. But we do know DC wants H to be happy, in the end, and who else to be happy with but Y. I certainly don't think he's against H/Y, he just thinks the MArisol thing was a good idea :rolleyes:
But the only good thing that came out of it was that H got to go to Brazil and we got Y back in Miami even if it's for 2 episodes for now.

Yes quite possibly Stetler and Y did have that fight cos of Ray Jr. Or perhaps both. Or perhaps Stetler was about to riase his hand to her again and she would't take it anymore and hit him back.

bscap1167.jpg

Who else loved it that Yelina was there when Horatio told Stetler to walk and never come back?

Than she could again see how much he cares for her (like she didn't know already)

bscap1171.jpg

Oooh the look of love is in his eyes!

bscap1175.jpg

There are a lot of great looks between them in a couple of minutes so I'll post part 2 tomorrow ! :D

Here is a quote from Lucy in Thread #4, couple of weeks before 'Rio' aired:

My guess is that we'll get Ray dying in H's arms, muttering to H that he must look after Yelina and 'the boy'

Someone else with a crystal ball. You have all been brainstorming this couple for so long, you can often second guess the writers, so if you get any really awful, horrifying ideas in your heads, don't say them out loud! :eek:

Here's one from Pusher in the same time frame/thread:

and one more thought go over my head... in S 1-3 we have see that H is over overprotect and Y is a lot independent. H have had habit to 'walk alone' and Y to be somehow self-willed. maybe she have find in Ray Sn. some freedom... in meaning that one possible H/Y development will have some problems ?! sorry don`t know if all this post make sense ...

I like this idea that Yelina might get tired of him doing all the 'driving,' and it frustrates him.

Okay here's my going away present for ya from me. I leave tomorrow for a week on vacation. Please everyone do take care of yourselves while I'm away. I'll miss ya while I'm gone. Hope ya like. :D

Thanks for the pics Tati, that's most definately a look of love in his eyes.

Mind if I snagged it? I just love how he looks at her.

I think H has always known that Y is strong-willed. And he does let her know what he feels but he doesn't force her into anything she doesn't want. We have a good example of that in 'Burned'. However she does go along with his protectiveness sometimes, like in '10-7' when H insisted she not follow him in ihs quest to find Ray Jr.

However, if they're a couple I'd like to see conflict like that and how they resolve it.

I realize how you all feel about S4, which I never watched (boycotting because Sofia wasn't there), and I didn't see S5 either, since we're in the UK and don't have a TV here (believe it or not, people CAN live without!) My question is, what did you all think of S5? Was it any improvement at all over S4, or just more of the same? (Except for the two wonderful Yelina episodes.)

I think there was some improvement just not as much as I would've liked. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back