Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Wow, I really hope that happens, it would be the perfect way to get them together... maybe by a hospital bed... :lol:

MD said: I just watched a clip from the Early Show and apparently DC wants H to have a child! :eek: This isn't a spoiler as such as he was just answering the question "What would you like to see happen to Horatio?" or something similar.

I really hope and want DC to stay away from CSI Miami scripts and to stop give so ... errr.. soup ideas. We so difficult go through this nightmare with Aerosol and I don`t think that some of us can take more stuff like this. I just want TPTB to return to the base - more crime case related epis, less charatcers fake drama/happiness. And yep, somehow I too think that this season finale spoiler can bring the Real H back. But at the same time this don`t make a lot sense to me, coz S5 we already have Delko shoot :rolleyes: For me till now have too much angst in H life and this is not necessary at all. After epi. 'Burned' H and Yelina still can come 'together' without any more walls/bad thing to happen.

Thansk for this lovely pics Lucy, I think that this shy and secret smiles can do pefect job and make H act on his true feelings ;)

I'm kinda thinking that

I'm not too hopeful cos you're right Eric already got hurt, and H nearly dying could mean that he doesn't get hurt, but be in a situation that could have caused his death. But how can he be in a plane crash and not be hurt? Egads! I forget, he's Super-H. :p He might just walk away with just a little scratch.

I went and made an icon of that 'Yelina smile'

H67iconw.jpg

Doesn't he look adorable? And I'm sure Y would be glad to know he saves this smile only for her.

My next fic instalment is up too.
Lips of an Angel - fic update

On another point, I just watched a clip from the Early Show and apparently DC wants H to have a child! :eek: This isn't a spoiler as such as he was just answering the question "What would you like to see happen to Horatio?" or something similar. Gawd, unless Yelina is involved in this, please don't go there!
Eek indeed! We really don't need DC influencing any more storylines. As has been said, please just stick with the acting David.

Now, if this involved Yelina, of course this would be quite different. ;)

How about this...If the plane crash is true, they will keep H in comma for four months and when he wokes up he will have parcial amnesia. Yelina by his side, and start all over again... wish wish (sigh.

I heard that H said in the preview 'officer down, need medical assistance.' I'm praying that it was like when Ryan called for help in 'Nailed' and that H is actually hurt, cause then we can get him in a hospital bed, with Yelina by his side, distressed over the news that he's hurt. I want some H blood. :devil: *crosses fingers*

If the Season 5 finale is left on a cliffhanger
we don't know H's fate (even though we all know he will be okay)
and then if we hear that Yelina is going to be in the Season 6 premiere, then things will certainly be looking up. Here's to hoping - as is always the case with these two and the way these writers write them!

"and then we hear that Yelina is going to be in the Season 6 premiere, then things will certainly be looking up. Here's to hoping - as is always the case with these two and the way these writers write them!"

WAIT!!! Did I miss something. Is this a spoiler or fact or is it just fantasy? Need to know soon... Hyperventilating.....gasp.....wheeze.....

hey dudes and dudettes! Im back! Went through a Greys Anatomy phase. Im glad Y is in the finale! we finally get to see her again!woot!
Not meaning to dash youre hopes but I think the officer down is a woman. Though it could be Yelina..

Here's a banner I did up. Sure hope to see Yelina again. Just wish we'd hurry up & hear about the show being re-newed. LOL

Untitled-22.jpg

WAIT!!! Did I miss something. Is this a spoiler or fact or is it just fantasy?
No, you haven't missed anything. What I posted was just wishful thinking on my part. I've added another 'if' so people don't get the wrong idea. We probably won't get spoilers for Season 6 until July time.

Also, as far as we know, Yelina isn't in the Season finale CookiMonstasBabe.

Nice banner Katpin. :)

Oh i'm still on cloud 9 ... even though we won't see her again for atleast another 3 months. Oh well we always got Hrockz' fic to keep us busy. I'm curious if H will get hurt in the finale or not.. if so GREAT possibility for her to be in s6 premiere *wishes*

MiamiDade said:

Time to move on though H. Thing is, I know we're supposed to feel sorry for him due to his angsty past (you know, the 'all new' past that was revealed in season 4 - not the past relating to Raymond and Yelina). The problem for me here is that this 'new' past all felt so contrived, rather like the Marisol relationship. I struggle to feel sorry for him as this was so poorly written that it left me totally unconvinced and uninspired.

Well said, MD. I am so tired of this continued portrayal by tptb of H's self-flaggelation and Job-like impression. There is so much more to Horatio than the weight of all his woes and I really would like to see tptb develop and advance his character in a direction more worthy of DC's talents and Horatio as a whole.

///apparently DC wants H to have a child! :eek:.... Ann D is influenced a lot by DC. DC is really enjoying fatherhood it seems, so I imagine his comment related to that. He evidently wants H to experience some happiness.

Crikey! In this case, two wrongs definately don't make a right so having AD and DC egg each other on in the wrong direction as they stand on the edge of the precipice is NOT an ideal option.

It's tremendous that DC is obviously relishing his real life role as a Dad and family man BUT as we well know, Horatio is not similarly disposed because of his er, personal Yukon-sized issues . H obviously has got great potential for Dad material as we've seen with his rare fleeting interactions with RJ and Maddy BUT Horatio is a long standing emotional wreck so he needs to get his self sorted out post-haste before he can even think about fatherhood, single or otherwise. Coupled with therapy, Horatio should probably start out with a goldfish and then start slowly graduating to larger lifeforms.

Great news about SM being in S6 opener. She really does invigorate the episodes. :)

Just posting quickly to say that there's no confirmation as yet that SM will be in the S6 opener. I was just saying that I hope she is! I'm sorry if I have misled anyone.

We know that Luce and we're hoping too.

Well I think promos are misleading anyway so we'll only find out next week.

But one can hope that H's life hangs in the balance (though we know he'll be ok) and that'll be a great opportunity for Y to be in s6 premiere.

But I won't take anyone's words seriously esp AD so like I said till next week, and spoilers about s6.

And thanks Tati for being such an avid supporter of my fics. Much appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back