Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

thaks for ur understanding Lucy and Tally - some times even i can`t understand my own thoughts ;)

firts, i have never say that H last quote was silly one-liner, i just say that this was the next strong words that he say (maybe this way he look more cool :rolleyes:). see in epi Big Brother' when Y say : 'Please stop trying to protect me'. H answer was :'That... is not possible.' well there back in the time S 1-3 we see that H backup his words with action (re try to keep the truth for Ray kid or threaten Stetler coz of Yelina blus eye). but now S 4-5 H for me is like some kind of politic little befor general elections... he only say strong words, but nothing more...and this 'I always will' for me was just the next promise...no exactly promise, but right quote in the right time without any backup....i don`t say that H don`t love Yelina, but u guys forgot that in the end of epi 'Rio' we have this chat Y: 'Although I'm not really sure what there is here for us'. H: 'Family.' wow dear lord give me strength... why ahhh why H don`t keep this promise/going this way back where hisbelong ....in epi 'Burned' he apologize for not been around his family...what this mean...that H is only one selfish person...and talk at the moment, but don`t act on his words.... second why we still keep pity H coz of his hard past... correct if i`m worng, but did H in S4 find magic time machine go back and kill his dad or this 'new' story line have to make him look like 'suffer angel' and we have to love this part ...also as we know in S 1-3 H think that his bro is dead - aren`t he over this yet !... i still can`t got it, why exactly now (S-45) he decide to 'close and ssorrowful' ... i won`t talk for his false marriage at all - what genius way tptb find out to put serial wall between H&Y... in the end i`ll only say that if tptb and H want Yelina back in his life he have to change and become his 'old' self - this one who i like, respected, feel his pain etc.. hope one day far far away in the future this to happen ... for me the best way will be if the next epi after 'Burned' with Yelina in it, H and Y juts start one new beginning, without any looks back in the past...i still want to believe and SM and DC till have great chemestry ;)

sorry for your husband, katpin. :( Hope everything to turns ok.

2. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

I loved Burned. It was almost as good as back in season 2-3, when every scene burned with their love. (That's almost poetic. Wow.)

I liked Burned much more than Rio. They sparked more. I brought the earlier episodes more to mind than any other ep I've seen so far. (So there's only two. *pbbt*)

So, do we have a confirmed date when she's coming back? Or is it one of those "Oh she'll be back before the end of next season." deals? I hope not!

3. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Its the "I know she does and if you even try to get her to look at you like she looks at me i'll kick you butt" look...

Anyone know if Yelina's going to be in Monday's eppie?

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

She won't be in any other episode this season. Let's hope they sign her as a regular or atleast as a recurring character asap :)

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

*waves* Remember me, the one who says she'll come here more often and the doesn't? :lol:

I thought they could have done more H/Y in 'Burned' but then again it was sort of an all-over the place ep. They neeed to get some E/C in since the recent kiss, they needed to get Ryan in, and then Yelina. What they did was nice but of course I would have liked them to set something bigger up for her, so she could come back.

What they did was good though. I liked how she came in, I loved how she looked, and I liked the moments they were together. When she showed him the tape it was heartbreaking, you could see how torn they both were. Here's to the hope that they bring her back full-time!

6. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

At least we have A&E to play old eps with Yelina in it for about the next 4 months

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

There're lots of us who want her back so let's hope tptb are listening.

I see good progress to H being his old self again especially with Y around. And I'd like to see H keep his promise to always look after her.

They essentially do have a clean sheet to start off with (if H can shake off his crappy Marisol baggage, which I hope he has) so let's hope tptb do a good job of working on H/Y from now on. I'm hopeful. Y s6 premiere would be great.

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Much appreciated. Luce have you been able to see the pic yet? If not maybe I'll try to pm it. Maybe then you can see it.

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I like how you put it. The romantic tension was definitely there.

Just a quick post to say I started on yet another new H/Y fic. Here's the link.
    H/Y fic

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Yes, thank you, it seemed to appear okay later on. It's a really lovely wallpaper - I love the words you have chosen to go with it too. :)

Okay, this is a non H/Y related pic, but we need to see more of this:

[​IMG]

...and this

[​IMG]

The Yelina smile. ;)

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah we need to see more of 'starring sofia milos' and more funny moments in the show.

And we also need to see more of that 'Yelina smile'. Melts the heart that smile. Bet it melts Y too!

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I don't recall him smiling like that for anyone else, which is what makes it so cute. He's so smitten! :)

13. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

^ He really is. ;) Even though we have seen him like this so many times, it still warms the heart.

Time to move on though H. Thing is, I know we're supposed to feel sorry for him due to his angsty past (you know, the 'all new' past that was revealed in season 4 - not the past relating to Raymond and Yelina). The problem for me here is that this 'new' past all felt so contrived, rather like the Marisol relationship. I struggle to feel sorry for him as this was so poorly written that it left me totally unconvinced and uninspired.
    Exactly. *sigh* I really hope for some improvement, though 'Burned' had some encouraging signs. On another point, I just watched a clip from the Early Show and apparently DC wants H to have a child! :eek: This isn't a spoiler as such as he was just answering the question "What would you like to see happen to Horatio?" or something similar. Gawd, unless Yelina is involved in this, please don't go there! Ann D is influenced a lot by DC. DC is really enjoying fatherhood it seems, so I imagine his comment related to that. He evidently wants H to experience some happiness.

14. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Love the pics Luce. Thanks.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah he really doesn't smile like that for anyone else.

Egads! Please if H is to have child it better be with Yelina or else....

Let's hope tptb will listen to DC and work towards that with him and Y. That'll be good to see.

EDIT: Just read spoiler in the spoiler thread

Looks like the plane crash thing is likely to happen, I'm excited. Sets the stage for Y to be by his side in s6 and a life changing experience to make him 'wake up' and want to get over whatever past baggage he has and get togehter with Y.

Well one can hope it'll go this way. *keeps everything crossed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.