Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Lovely cap from 'Burned' Luce. Love the look on Y's face like she's saying to H "You aren't gonna shoot me are you?"

I bet H as much as he was surprised, was melting under that tough exterior when she looks at him like that. The looks she only reserves for H. (if I'm not wrong as the bad guy in 'Burned' so aptly pointed out) What most guys would give to have Y look at them the way she looks at H. And I must add that I observed H has a certain look he gives to her as well.

First time I saw it I was like yeah they're out on a date! Till I realised it wasn't really a date.... but what Y told him was nice and flirty. About Ray being dead not being the first thing she thinks of when she wakes in the morning. And us on this thread speculating that the first thing she thinks of is H! :D

Ray Jr was such a cute little kid back then. I hope we get to see more of him in s6.

2. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hi. Please note for the record that I did not post this abovementioned comment. Thanks.

3. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I've just edited it to correct it Tally. ;)

Lovely pics Luce. Thank you! :D

4. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Thanks much, MD.

Brilliant pic of GYM, Luce. :) That is one of my fav scenes of all time from Miami. Great dialogue and wonderful interplay between RJ 1 and H.

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

great idea guys, we again to have countdown pics and thanks Lucy for doing this for us :D

re epi 'Burned' - wow love all this interesting thoughts and points of view here ;) if i have to be honest i like a lot this epi, maybe mainly coz we don`t have see Yelina too long time, also coz we have some kind of 'flashback' form H&Y lifes (re H keep in touch with Ray Jn and H apology for not going often in Yelina house) not in last place the chemistry between SM and DC is wonderfool as always . i like the dialogues/ plot line more then epi 'Rio'..but this is my own opinion . and yep i agree that the things can be more better...coz we have the same old S 2 deja vu... but even H to act almost like the real one i`m still not forgot some of his actions/quotes form S5 like in epi 'Death Eminent ' H: 'I've lost everything' or epi 'Internal Affairs' and his chat with the snake lady re her hubby death (if H have touch or hug her this won`t kill him, right!?)... for me H still is like...errr will quote one song lyrics "I got this icebox where my heart used to be. I'm so cold, I'm so cold " ... so my point was one epi is not enough to change my mind about H - this robocop from S 4-5...coz of this when i hear his last words in epi 'Burned' to Yelina : 'I always will' for me this was just the next 'strong' one-liner that come from his mouth, without any lead/trace of knowing what this mean (or have to mean).. H is H, he just say what the Super H have to say...tc, this don`t work at all for me....but coz my approach to epi 'Burned' was with motto 'I want to believe' i'll try to live with the thought that H was talk for his future relationship with Yelina... more importan is he to act( show) on his words and this last two epi from this season are good way we to see some improvement in H...but did tptb will work on this ?!... also i`m wonder when Yelina will come sick and tired fo him, like a lot guys do/feel in this forum..

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Sorry I don't get in here much. Have been checking off & on where I can. My husbands having some health probs. Possible prostrate cancer. Won't know till the 15th for sure. Sorry OT. Thanks for the pic Luce. Here's what I did with it. Hope ya like. I enjoyed the scenes with H/Y on Burned. Especially with the way they did the not keeping in touch. At least they morte or less picked up where it left off in Rio. At least to me. Hope to see more of them together. To me the scenes of them together were riveting. Sparks are still there. H protects her to the end. Tha's the H I love. Hope this made sense. In a rush as always.

[​IMG]

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I see exactly what you mean here. In a sense, that line was meaningless and void of any real depth. If we do interpret it as a sign of positive things to come, then H still needs to find the courage and honesty to face up to things in order for lines like this to actually mean something. It is in this sense that we are back where we started.

Katpin, great to see you. Very sorry to hear about your husband. :( I hope things work out okay.

I can't seem to see your picture, unless my browser is playing tricks on me. ;)

You're all very welcome re the pics btw. :D

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sorry to hear katpin, I hope all things turn out well for your husband.

Really nice pic, I had no problems with it Luce.

I like 'Burned' a whole lot better than 'Rio' too, or well whatever parts of those episodes. I don't see H's promise to look after Y as a silly one-liner, I'm holding him to that and hopefully Y too, so that we see more of Y in future.

I think H has been emotinally... for lack of choice of words... burned. He lost his parents when he was young, he lost his brother and his wife... so it would be natural for someone who has gone through all that loss to feel emotionally closed off, and afraid to love and feel again.

I do hope Y or something will make him confront all this one day and warm and open up cold H.

9. RedHot

RedHot Witness

Thanks Hrockz and thanks LUCY for the photos, are great.
    The only think I want now is that if H gets hurt in the last epi, I want Y next to his side.
    Wish Wish Wish!

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I'm wishing with you RedHot

I don't think that Horatio is cold, cause he obviously still has feelings for Yelina. He'll just need a lil push. Him getting hurt and her being there for her, now that in my opinion could help A LOT.

After seein burned I'm not really counting down till we see her again.. yeah I was THAT happy with burned. I'm just looking forward to seeing the finale. Is H getting hurt? If so GREAT options of her returning in the s6 premiere.. So first let's see what the finale is going to be for H, than it's hoping Y returns asap-time :)

sorry about your husband, katpin. Hopefuly everything turns out to be okay

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sorry I mean that H still does have feelings for Y and it's quite obvious, but after his past experiences it would be expected he's afraid to open up his heart again to love.

*wishes along with kit and RedHot*

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Oooh Yelina will make sure he we will open his heart again. Super H, crumbled pretty quickly around her now didn't it? And she wasn't even flirting with him like she did in S2-3 :D

[​IMG]

After the baddie tells him the way Yelina looks at him, if it would ever be possible for her to look like him that way..

Now is that a look of anger? Or is that a look of, I know how she looks at me and I secretely love her too.

I first thought it was anger but now I'm not so sure :(

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

That's a look of 'I'm not in the mood for you to mess with me, keep your hands and thoughts off Yelina or else'!

Like a look of protection.

And yeah you're right Super-H did crumble in her presence. He should hang aournd her more, and more of him will crumble.

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I'm waiting for the moment that Yelina sees Horatio doing something to a baddy because he's talking crap about her. Like when he told Stetler if he'd ever touch her again he'd kill him.. I hoped that Yelina would've heard that. Wanted to see what her reaction would be like :)

15. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Well said, pusher & Luce. This is exactly the nub of it i.e. no follow through because of really poor storytelling which in part translates into cheap plastic dialogue. It's all rather Peter and the Wolf meets Tower of Bable.

Geez, the more you think about it the more one appreciates just how much SM and DC brilliantly work their scenes to salvage the situation and legitimize the writing.

Sorry to hear about your husband's health problems katpin. :( Hope that it's been caught in the early stages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.