Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they don't have the csi miami dvd's in my local movie store. But I am planning on buying one off ebay.. :)

Thanks for the great pics Lucy. I totally loved that scene it was so sweet. Yelina immediately saw H was hiding something from her

again very good choice of countdown pics and lyrics guys, thanks :)

Kit4na said: Thanks for the great pics Lucy. I totally loved that scene it was so sweet. Yelina immediately saw H was hiding something from her

yep, she know H too well ;) but i also like in this scene that H and Yelina make so easily 'deal' re 'Bloody nose' quote/pic. for me they trust each other so much from very long time. he need time and she agree to wait patient, before to know what is going on:

H: *wriggle* Well, I'm, uh, I'm working on something that I can't talk about yet, but as soon as I can, I'll let you know, all right? *wriggle*
Y: Fair enough.
H: Okay.

Lucy said: When I went to Portugal recently, the name of one of the flight attendants was Marisol! I just stared at her name badge for a few seconds without realizing I was doing it

awww did u say like in 'six sense' movie - 'i see dead peoples' :lol:

Thanks for the welcome back a couple of pages ago everyone. :) Real life has been busy and CSIM has been so forgettable recently that my presence here has been very limited. I'm going to try to get here more often. Like some of you here, I am also totally absorbed by BSG at the moment. A truly brilliant show.

Back to the subject at hand though, thanks for all these beautiful pics and song lyrics. Very heartwarming and they keep the hope and faith alive. :D

made a rather surprising discovery last night. The Region 2 dvd (Europe) has the uncut version of 'Nothing To Lose' on it! ie. when H introduces Ray Jnr to Madison and H and Y hold hands. I rented it just to check (I have the Region 1 US version) but my dvd player is multi-regional.

I don't think my dvd has that scene either. I saw that scene on A& E and just about fell out. Then when I got my dvd's I went looking for it & don't remember that scene on it. *sigh* oh well....

*wave* always nice to see u SwanSwan, we do ours best this thread to be fun - i just love ours countdown pics and lyrics. ;) H/Y are cause which deserve to be support and protect at times. such a shame that now CSI Miami is far far away from some so brilliant tv show - like quality. but hope after Y come back for one more epi this season we to see/feel that tptb have ideas and want to bring some improvement in this tv show (of course for H character too). *sigh* the hope is still here and i still want this 'monster' to do something and win me like fan again... is this so impossible or difficulty ?! :rolleyes:

btw love ur signature, so so true :)

SwanSwan love your signature. How true is that quote.

But I do hope their love gets resolved soon. I'm not sure how tptb make it so but I sure hope they do.

I don't have a countdown song today, maybe tomorrow or the day after, but I do have a FF update.
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1134362

Was going through youtube, reminising good ol' H/Y times (I don't have the DVDs only what my cable channel decides so to re-run) that a certain talented person on this thread put up ;)(brilliant might I add). Anyway I loved the tension and chemistry, tugged at my heart all of them, especially 'Hurricane Anthony'. Has to be my fave H/Y ep of all time to date. H trying to invite himself to Y's place, hilarious and heart-warming. That and 'Whacked' where Y says those famous lines in my signature :D

Well i'll post one of my favourite H/Y songs instead.

Countdown song #3: Lionel Richie - Hello

Ive been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams Ive kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
Pass outside my door
Hello!
Is it me youre looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
Youre all Ive ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
Because you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again
How much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello!
Ive just got to let you know
Because I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I havent got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you

Hello!
Is it me youre looking for?
Because I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I havent got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you

I think this song is especially about Yelina as she always takes the first step. And now she sorta wonders what she has to do to make him admit to his feelings

Thanks for the update Hrockz

Countdown pics #11:

Y: Raymond

H: What about him?

tn_DVD_032.jpg

"Well, whenever he didn't want to tell me something he couldn't make eye contact either."

tn_DVD_034.jpg

"Well, I'm, er, I'm working on something that I can't talk about yet, but as soon as I can, I'll let you know, all right?"

A bit of a flying visit from me today, but it's great to see a nice busy thread! Love the siggy Swan, but you already know that, lol. ;)

Kit4na - hehe, I heard "hello" the other day and was like "Oh that's so H&Y"! ;)

Hrockz - still loving that fic. :)

And all of the lovely screen caps...

thanks Lucy for the pics as always and to u too Kit4na for this lovely song lyrics :)

awww Hrockz u make me blush, thanks for ur kind words re some H/Y vids in youtube. ;) errr ... did u know that May will have new one :devil: i have find some very interesting and useful info for video and sound codec/decodecs and probably this time the new vid won`t be such mess, but synchronize :) (hope to have time and learn how to do it). btw i`m a little surprise that only for 3 months CSI Miami Rio vid have almost 19 000 Views :eek: :) we H/Y shippers in this thread are not alone, this is just cool :D and no worry for not have CSI Miami DVD boxs, i have similar problem my country is century away/backward with some new stuff like possibility peoples to buy from the net :(

Lunalove can u make ur signature become truth/real :lol:

"Oh, kiss her! Do it!" ~ Ildy Modrovich
See, Ildy just has to write more H/Y scenes! :D With that quote and the one in Swan's siggy, she is clearly an H/Y fan. Ann D likes Ildy a lot, so this is possibly a good sign, but they need to get on with it already! :rolleyes:
i`m a little surprise that only for 3 months CSI Miami Rio vid have almost 19 000 Views
That my dear Ani, is fantastic! I just had a look on YouTube and all the H/Y vids are really popular - yours by far has the most views though. ;) Brilliant!

You are all very welcome re the pics. I'm just glad you all enjoy them. :)

Aww... HC hope things get better for you soon.

Thanks Kit for the countdown song.

I'll add song #4

Snow Patrol's 'Chasing Cars'
We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here

I just hope one day H will work up the courage to say those words to Y.

Another reason to look forward to May for me, a personal one. Gonna switch jobs to hopefully a better one. And of course the best part about May is Y coming back to Miami.
Pusher I'm counting on you to show us who don't get s5 yet the ep where Y returns on youtube after it airs in May. ;)

If Pusher doesn't do that, I will :p And once I get my hands on NTL uncut, that one will be on there as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back