Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the caps Lucy :D

Yelina is curious as to why H left the crime scene so swiftly in Big Brother.

not only in this epi she is curious heheh what about H scar in 'Hurricane Anthony' :lol: anyway, all this story Suzzy/Madison make me think for one Yelina quote from 'Money for Nothing' "Y: Oh, and, um...your personal matter showed up." ... awww a little to rough way to make a reply on H explanation what he was doing near to the crime scene :devil: or she is jealous, to not know what is going with H personal life ;) but in the end for ours regret come one big miss understanding on this whole complicated situation :(

hope after this Monday CSI Miami epi, to come more/new spoilers for the last epis this season :rolleyes:

"Y: Oh, and, um...your personal matter showed up."
Another great Yelina line. I used to really like these little asides and the general banter between them - although this clearly had a greater significance than their day to day banter. Yelina knew he was keeping something from her. :(

Lovely pic from Big Brother. Looking forward to the 'wriggly' pics! :D

Looking forward to the 'wriggly' pics!
Yeah so am I. Only Yelina seems to be able to bring out the 'wriggly' in H. It's so nice to see him awkward with someone when he's always so cool and confident with others. And it's only his dear Y that has that ability.

I'm hoping to see wriggly H again in the upcoming ep when Y returns.

I've finally seen Season 4 and I must say .. the episodes itself aren't THAT bad. But the whole Marisol deal it's too much to handle. H barely knew her when he got hitched.. Therefor the relationship was very unrealistic. When I saw scenes between him & Marisol I was thinking "what would Y do when she would see this?"

But I'm pretty sure you all agree with me on this one.. If Y was still in Miami during that time, he wouldn't have gotten together with Marisol..

I've got a few more episodes to see of Season 1 and Season 5 and then i've finally seen all the episodes whoei!

PS I also miss wringgly H, It's so sweet :D

bscap264.jpg

Aw, memories of Hurricane Anthony. Thanks for the picture Kit. :)

I have been having problems with my Photobucket account today and still can't access it. Therefore, there is an enforced delay with the Countdown pics. Sorry guys - hopefully it won't be for long.

Well Lucy I'll help ya out and post a countdown picture.

Countdown pic(s) #8:

Horatio senses that something is wrong with Yelina. She hasn't been sleeping very well since the bomb. Horatio figures it has something to do with old memories. (Nooo doofus she LUVES you, so she's worried!) Y is very happy that he's a bomb expert :)

countdown.jpg

countdown1.jpg

God I need new H/Y scenes. I've seen those episodes a million times. And if I continue watching them i'm going to reanalyze them. And there is nothing to reanalyze about.

H/Y = the love! :rolleyes:

Thanks kit! Most appreciated. Lovely caps again - such a sweet moment between them. Lots of mutual concern and physical closeness. Yay! :D
H/Y = the love! :rolleyes:
No doubt about that - but yes, we need new scenes and spoilers!

I'm just loving all the countdown pics that i have seen on here thanks Lucy and Kit.I have notice that when he is around her he always has a smlie on him

Kit don't get me started on that Marisol crap. Yuck! It was one really horrific storyline from the writers. It's like H didn't even love her, he was just being nice and trying to fulfil some of this this dying woman's (well she was supposed to be dying when we first see her, then after a few eps she's not!) wishes. And no chemistry between them at all! Compared to H/Y.

But I'm pretty sure you all agree with me on this one.. If Y was still in Miami during that time, he wouldn't have gotten together with Marisol..
I'm not too sure about that. If Raymond was alive and still in Miami then he would have thought his chances with Y were over cos no way he'd fight with his little brother over Y. He'll let Ray Sr have her. Although H deserves a smack on the head with the frying pan as well for thinking like that. So Y would have the honor of smacking both brothers with the frying pan.

Nooo doofus she LUVES you, so she's worried!
That's a good one Kit . :lol:

God I need new H/Y scenes. I've seen those episodes a million times.
I know, my husband's like you've seen these a million times why do you need to watch the re-runs over and over again? He just doesn't get it, he's one of thise guys who wants to watch Super, action H kill bad guys all the time.

Yes Lucy we're all dying for spoilers and new scenes.

Thanks for all the countdown pics you guys!

Ok double-posting again. My bad, sorry mods! :(

Just a quick note, my fic's been updated.
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1132698

And wanted to add some H/Y songs to the countdown pics, since we don't have a H/Y songs thread. Maybe I'll call them countdown songs :p

This is 'Here Without You' by Three Doors Down. H without Y... so sad.

A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same
But all the miles had separate
They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello
I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go

And tonight girl it’s only you and me

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love

And tonight girl it’s only you and me

thanks guys for all this cool pics, lyrics and fanfic update ;)

Hrockz said:

Kit4na said:

I'm not too sure about that. If Raymond was alive and still in Miami then he would have thought his chances with Y were over cos no way he'd fight with his little brother over Y. He'll let Ray Sr have her.

i think that if Yelina was still in Miami with or without Ray Sn., then H never will get date Aerosol. yep, i agree with u Hrockz that H won`t act on his true feelings with Yelina, coz of his bro. but also believe that H won`t stay away from his bro family...will take an eyes of them. so soon or later when Y know that H go out with Aerosol (first background story for Delko, then DC give insane idea to keep her for his hot young chick agrr) will try to bring some sense in H head. Aeresol can be H kid, she is Delko sis and....uhh for me Yelina won`t let H do such big mistake. if this H new woman was different (smart, beautiful) i really can see Yelina be happy for H and support him on this level - marriage...

btw Lucy hope today ur Photobucket account to be ok already :) *look around for new countdown pic*

My Photobucket is now back! :D They even apologized for the downtime via e-mail. Nice touch of customer service there. :)

When I went to Portugal recently, the name of one of the flight attendants was Marisol! I just stared at her name badge for a few seconds without realizing I was doing it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, moving on. ;)

Countdown pics #9:

As promised, though belatedly, 'wriggly' H from Big Brother:

tn_DVD_022.jpg

Yelina once again looks him straight in the eye - I love this pic of her. :)

tn_DVD_023.jpg

The scene continues tomorrow...... ;)

Loving all the pics everyone! I know I'm bad about lurking and not posting but I'm counting down in the background (almost rhymes there :)).

Thanks Luce glad your photobucket account is working now. 'Big Brother' another great example of 'wriggly' H when he's talking to Y. In 'Big Brother' I felt so sad when Y assumed Madison was H's daughter. When H introduced them to Y, the look on her face after she commented Madison was a pretty girl was like one of regret that she would never know what it's like to have a little girl with H. Oh and the kiss she gives H on the cheek that was so sweet. It was the 'Big Brother' ep right? Luce you gonna include that in your countdown pics right?

This is my countdown song #2 Mary J Blige's 'Be Without You'

Chemistry was crazy from the get-go
Neither one of us knew why
We didn't build nothing overnight
Cuz a love like this takes some time
People swore it off as a phase
Said we can’t see that
Now from top to bottom
They see that we did that (yes)
It’s so true that (yes)
We’ve been through it (yes)
We got real sh** (yes)
See baby we been...

Too strong for too long (and I can’t be without you baby)
And I’ll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can’t sleep without you baby)
Anybody who’s ever loved, ya know just what I feel
Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
Call the radio if you just can’t be without your baby

I got a question for ya
See I already know the answer
But still I wanna ask you
Would you lie? (no)
Make me cry? (no)
Do somethin’ behind my back and then try to cover it up?
Well, neither would I, baby
My love is only your love (yes)
I’ll be faithful (yes)
I’m for real (yes)
And with us you’ll always know the deal
We’ve been...

See this is real talk
I’m always stay (no matter what)
Good or bad (thick and thin)
Right or wrong (all day everyday)
Now if you’re down on love or don’t believe
This ain’t for you (no, this ain’t for you)
And if you got it deep in your heart
And deep down you know that it’s true (come on, come on, come on)
Well, let me see you put your hands up (hands up)
Fellas tell your lady she’s the one (fellas tell your lady she’s the one, oh)
Put your hands up (hands up)
Ladies let him know he's got your love
Look him right in his eyes and tell him
We’ve been...

For me this song talks about Yelina's love for H even if she hasn't admitted to it yet, though I think she's been hinting at it to him for years! And also of how she can't do without him.

Anyone doesn't agree with this countdown songs thing let me know. Just thought it was a fun idea to accompany the countdown pics, and my radio is playing all day at work. So songs like this make me think of H/Y instantly.

Oh and the kiss she gives H on the cheek that was so sweet. It was the 'Big Brother' ep right? Luce you gonna include that in your countdown pics right?
Absolutely! :D Thanks for posting the song lyrics too. Nice idea. :)

I made a rather surprising discovery last night. The Region 2 dvd (Europe) has the uncut version of 'Nothing To Lose' on it! :eek: ie. when H introduces Ray Jnr to Madison and H and Y hold hands. I rented it just to check (I have the Region 1 US version) but my dvd player is multi-regional.

Countdown pics #10:

"Bloody nose?" (after noticing the bloody handkerchief H is holding)

tn_DVD_026.jpg

"Something like that" (wriggle, wriggle)

tn_DVD_027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back