Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Hrockz! :D

You're all very welcome re the pics. :)
MD said: It's gone all style over substance, rather like the show itself! :rolleyes:
So true. It all went wrong when the sets changed! :(
Pusher said: long time ago H prefer to work with his team in the lab, not like now only to pose near to the elevator.
:lol: This reminds me of some of the reviews of CSI:M that I've been reading in the Radio Times magazine in the UK. H is becoming less mobile, that's for sure. Maybe he needs Yelina to put the spring back into his step. ;)

Here's a front door pic, as mentioned by inge, from the end of 'Simple Man'....

tn_hhsm6.jpg

The first time I watched Rio I thought What the .... has happend to the set?! It's like someone said before too starwar-ish.. I preffer simpler things :p

A welcome from me too Hrockz. :D

Thanks for all the pics Luce and for that one from 'Simple Man.' I know Ducksy is always saying that hes looking back to check for Raymond :lol:. Classic episode and classic scene.

And, I must say Kit, love the icon. They do express their feeling so wonderfully via their eyes. Sofia and Davy are quite skilled at mastering the loverly looks. ;)

Okay, I finally saw the season5 pilot (Sorry, bad with titles) and it's soooo oblivious that these two love each other!

Yelina's so close to kissing Horatio in their last scene together. After all, they're both free (as sad and bad as that might sound). I do hope TPTB see this point. They did say that they want the CSIs to not only be crime fighters, but also human beings.

^That reminds me... I so need to watch "Rio" again. It was such a great episode and they have so wonderful chemistry that... it's worth watching :D The only good thing on s5 so far :D

Definitely the best part of S5 so far! :D Rio seems to get better the more times I see it - the H/Y scenes in particular. I know I have said it before, but I love the scene near the beginning when Yelina seems to sense that H is outside. He looks through the window and pauses, collecting his thoughts before he gets to the door.

HRio.jpg

Thanks for the welcome, I love this ship for keeping our H/Y hopes alive.

Great pic of H in 'Rio' Lucy. :) Agree that the chemistry between H and Y is still there, especially just before Y got into the cab. The looks they gave each other ;)

Honestly even if we want badly for Y to come back to H ASAP, it would be out of character for both H and Y to get together so soon after 'Rio'. Afterall they both just lost their spouses. I'm thinking along the lines of later in s5 or maybe even s6?

But still it would be nice if TPTB threw us a bone and have H mention that he has been keeping in touch with Y.

I really hope they bring her back into his life, for keeps. I just really like the chemistry between them.

And let's face it, it's not fair that we don't get to see this relationship come full circle!

Speedslady said:
I really hope they bring her back into his life, for keeps. I just really like the chemistry between them.

And let's face it, it's not fair that we don't get to see this relationship come full circle!
Totally agree to that!

chaostheory08 hows that H/Y fic coming along? H/Y fics are few and far between and i look forward to reading yours :)

I love the opening sequence in Rio... before the theme song started.... that so rocks!

And I also love how Yelina saw him for the first time in that episode. She looked at him as if she misses him a lot (well, she does) and she was so ready to jump in his arms if only Eric wasn't there.

As for the fic, well... now that I have Ray Jr's age, I'll start as soon as I clear up some of my things in school, I promise :)

^ I look forward to your fic. :)
Thanks again for the pics Lucy! :)
aw, he looks so sad. :(
'Rio' is another episode where you can see that H/Y are mentally linked.
She knows he's there and in numerous other episode they always know what the other is thinking or feeling.
of course, she missed him a lot. They didn't see each other for over a year, but I think they stayed in contact.

C'mon writers take your responsibility and bring Y back!! Or atleast mention her. CSI Miami has influence on my own movie writing. Cause everything i'm writing evolves around love or either losing someone..

Between these two, a look and a smile mean so much. Love it!

I have not written a CSI:Miami fic yet so starting with H/Y -- looking forward to it. :D

chaostheory08 said:
I have not written a CSI:Miami fic yet so starting with H/Y -- looking forward to it. :D

So am I ;)

I'm sure the writers are going to bring Y back, it's just a matter of when. But now that SM is in another show it probably makes things more difficult for her to come back?

But I do hope Y will make an appearance soon now that filming of Desire has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back