Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember that once, almost a year ago I was lurking at this website and came upon a completely hilarious and charming link to pics of H/Y from various episodes with hysterical 'homemade' captions under them.
Do you mean this website, as in Talk CSI? We did have some fun in previous H/Y threads doing that here. They weren't links though, which makes me think that maybe you mean another site?

I haven't had problems accessing Sofia's site today. It's been okay for me. There haven't been any updates there since December though.

Re Yelina and Stetler breaking up, I think we are to assume that they broke up in 'Whacked', after that scene inge mentioned.

haha, the cappings probably Lucy's thing. :lol:

Ouch. Marrow stuff, really.. ouch. Creeps me out, really. But bad way to find out the truth, though.

I think A&E has quit showing Yelina eps. *cries*

Thanks for that pic Luce. I personally would've liked to have seen Rebecca stick around more and maybe even get into it with Yelina.
I mean, it would've been nice to see that Yelina knows Horatio as well as he knows her. Maybe telling Rebecca something similar to what H told Stetler about Y not liking champagne in s2's 'Innocent.'

:)Yes Lucy definately feel the tension! It was so apt that Y was the one who interupted H's conversation with Rebecca.
HoratioAndMe said:
I personally would've liked to have seen Rebecca stick around more and maybe even get into it with Yelina.
I mean, it would've been nice to see that Yelina knows Horatio as well as he knows her. Maybe telling Rebecca something similar to what H told Stetler about Y not liking champagne in s2's 'Innocent.'
Yes it would have been nice to see all that, and even nicer to have seen a hint of jealousy on Yelina's part.

More pics please! I'm going through H/Y withdrawal *gasp*

chaostheory08 said:
These two are sooooo canon-esque with or without the writers confirming it. It's in the eyes!

I happen to agree with you on that, Cate! :D Just don't tell Mo I said that, lol.

These two are sooooo canon-esque with or without the writers confirming it.

also after the fact that two Mods from this lovely thread have under theirs control Colonial One and Battle Star Galactica i`m sure that this canon-esque will be known and protect from some insane guys out there :lol:

so say we all :D

So say we all! :D

So, we were talking about it all being in the eyes. Here's how Horatio looks at Yelina in the 'coffin dusting' scene in 'Dispo Day'.

tn_HHDD13.jpg

No wonder exec producer/writer Elizabeth Devine said that you can tell their feelings are strong for each other, when she commented on this scene. :)

*giggles* Now i can't stop smiling! You gotta love the ship H and Y. They're perfect for each other, just like so many people already said. It's in the eyes. And anyways, they're both widows. But yes Lucy, that pic of Horatio looking at Yelina during the coffin scene SO says it all.

God Horatio is hot. He's just-so-unbeileveably-freaking-hot! Ahem. Anyways...

thansk for this H pic from 'Dispo Day' Lucy :D this is one of the rarely moments when H look directly at Y eyes. and i love this little/lightly smiles that he give to her :devil:

and re they're both widows, i`m a lot afraid that this won`t help them to come 'closer'. they both are strong characters and somehow i can`t see them sit down on the couch and talk how much they have been hurt or disappointed... :rolleyes:

as u say Hunter in Miami forum i too want to see them together in the end like a real couple (they both have so much drama/pain in theirs life, why after all to not be happy)... but i agree this to happen even one of them to get shoot..maybe if H life is in danger he at last will open him self to Yelina ;)

CathStokes said:
I happen to agree with you on that, Cate! :D Just don't tell Mo I said that, lol.

Lol, don't worry about it.

Oh I love the pic. Well, like I've said before, they're both widows -- so in a way, they can heal faster if they do it together. After all, they somewhat understand what the other is going through.

Pusher said:
as u say Hunter in Miami forum i too want to see them together in the end like a real couple (they both have so much drama/pain in theirs life, why after all to not be happy)... but i agree this to happen even one of them to get shoot..maybe if H life is in danger he at last will open him self to Yelina ;)

Yup Pusher I agree too. We;d all like to see them as a real couple on our screens and in order for that to happen in all likelihood, probably one of them's lives will have to be in danger, like your example of getting shot. Let's hope it doesn't get too much like a soap opera though.

^ and this remind me for one my fav song

Change
Tracy Chapman

If you knew that you would die today
Saw the face of god and love
Would you change?
Would you change?

If you knew that love can break your heart
When you're down so low that you cannot fall
Would you change?
Would you change?

How bad, how good, does it need to get?
How many losses? how much regret?
What chain reaction would cause an effect?
Makes you turn around
Makes you try to explain
Makes you forgive and forget,
Makes you change
Makes you change

If you knew that you would be alone
Knowing right, being wrong,
Would you change?
Would you change?

If you knew that you would find a truth
That would bring a pain that can't be soothed
Would you change?
Would you change?

How bad, how good, does it need to get?
How many losses? how much regret?
What chain reaction would cause an effect?
Makes you turn around
Makes you try to explain
Makes you forgive and forget,
Makes you change
Makes you change

Are you so up right
You can't be bent
If it comes to blows
Are you so sure you won't be crawling
If not for the good why why risk falling
Why risk falling?

If everything you think you know