Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

2. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Thank for your help Pusher much appreciate big fan of H/y and Miami :)

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ ur welcome re the links ;)

also i have read ur discussion guys - did H keep connection with Y ?!
    i really hope so. it won`t be H style if he don`t act like in epi. HA. hehhe (only in my dreams this days) maybe after Rio epi when Y come back to Miami have star again the hurricane seasons. and this time H invite Yelina and Ray Jn in his place :devil:

i do would love to see Alexx ask or talk with H for Y. the other one variant is H and Frank go to bar (night-club like in S1 if i don`t make mistake) and there to discuss H family future ;)

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I have got a question. We know H would keep contact with Y, but are the writers smart enough to let us know that? Aha!

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Probably not! Not unless the standard of writing suddenly reverts back to Season 2 style. We can live in hope though. ;)

Just to let you all know, I got an e-mail form Corey Miller to say that he's sorry to say that they still can't confirm when Yelina will return, as they haven't been able to arrange it yet! But, she is still part of their plans. Methinks Sofia's other work commitments are still delaying things.

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^^ :lol:
    I hope so!
    a little, little hint is enough for me. it would give me some hope.
    I also think that Horatio has contact with Yelina. He's concerned about Ray, because he's in danger to get on the wrong path and of course he's always concerned about Yelina. Losing her husband for the second time isn't easy.

Alexx or Tripp are good options. Calleigh would be another one. I can't see Horatio talking about Yelian to Eric or Ryan. But I can see Calleigh talking about it with Eric and/or Ryan like the comment in 'under suspicion'.
    or a conversation between Alexx and Calleigh. :D

just a little hint. :(

EDIT: Thanks for the info Lucy. didn't see it before, you posted it while I was writing my post.
    Hm, doesn't sound so good. :(
    but it's good to hear that the writers are still planning something with H/Y.

7. Lucy

^ You're welcome re the info. That's what I thought too. I think as far as the writers are concerned, H/Y is still very much an option for them. It is a shame that we will have to wait even longer though.

What is frustrating is that the writers really want Sofia back on the show, but they only have themselves to blame for the fact that she now has other commitments. Silly billies should never have let her go in the first place. :rolleyes:

8. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

thanks for the update Lucy read it earlier just haven't had a chance to reply it being Sunday hope we hear something soon :).I think the writers made a big misake when they let her go

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

this info from CM e-mail didn`t surprise me at all.

from 20-30 min i just gaze at my PC monitor and don`t know what more to write...at some points i want to know that till S6 premiere we won`t see SM again, coz i desperately need some rest from all this unreliability around H/Y future...or maybe one official statement from ours dear csi m writers that SM absence in S4-5 was one big mistake will diminish a little theirs guilt toward us till we wait again...

10. Lucy

Pusher, I understand 100% how you feel. Some days, I just put it out of my TV land mind. It is very frustrating not knowing anything! Other shows far better than Miami, this thread and some very good online friends ;) are what helps makes all this more bearable.

Btw, I love your location, but Sooty and Sweep are putting up quite a resistance. They are like their owner - they can be a bit stubborn and rather determined! :D

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Word! Total CM Duh & Doh! As much as I want SM to return, I hope she doesn't settle for anything professionally insipid & demeaning which THEY will in all likelihood, offer her. I'd rather just remember her in "Rio" and have done with this mess. SM has far better credibility than Miami's tptb so she should not sell herself short by accepting any role in Miami less than what she deserves.

Word, again. I believe you're speaking pretty much for most of us. "Unreliability" is spot on for what ails us all. "Unreliablity" in thought, word and deed with the end of S3.

As Luce mentioned it truly makes one all that more sad when, by the brilliance of other tv series with similar twosome dynamic, one sees what could have been with H/Y provided there was a thoughtful, intelligent and intuitive grasp of this dynamic after Steve Maeda left.

Unreliable. Uninspired. Unforgivable.

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

So say we all! ;)
    That is a great point that really cannot be emphasized enough. The lost potential is a real travesty. We may still of course be rewarded, but something on this show will now be forever lost, and that really is unforgiveable.

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

awww, everyone is soo sad! :(
    we need pictures to light up our mood.
    *shy smile*
    at the beach

Credit:

CSI Miami Style

sorry, but I'm in a good mood. first I thought my TV station is re-airing Season 1 without Yelina. but today I saw the teaser and BAM! Yelina!!!
    It was my fault, I didn't pay attention to the five seconds trailer and I saw 'Not Laning' tonight. ok, I saw her only for two seconds, but I was happy, because it means, soon I can watch some H/Y episodes again. :D

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

So say we all! this is valid comment and for us H/Y fans. i prefer 'Rio" to be the last epi for my fav shipp in meaning - i`m so disappointed and offended by tptb and don`t want in the end they to spoil and this real romatic deal like the rest part of CSI M. yes, i want SM back in Miami, but not in any price. if this monsters can`t make new (and good) plot line for H&Y little closer to some great tv show better to finish here. i can live with my memory for the old good time in Miami, but can`t accept too see my shipp going ridiculous....maybe we have to hailing Steve Maeda :rolleyes:

anyway, thansk for this lovely pics inge and hope u'll enjoy re watching S1 :)

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I'm with you. Whereas I really want to see more H/Y, I don't want them to mess up the ending for them. Although, TPTB did a great job before... I still don't want them to ruin it. It's angsty and perfect right now.

But there's a chance that she'll come back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.