Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hehe ur not alone here ;) as Lucy say this was the best scene in epi 'Rio'. but if we have see and one hug the things would be more better. i still have feeling that Y was ready to run towards H when he move away from the window ;) she look so so happy to see him again after so long time. the only think that i don`t like in Y story line was that csi miami writers let H to do all the job - catch Riaz and take care for Ray Jn. a lot not norm for Y - she is strong enough to walk by H side.

anyway, thanks guys for this lovely lyrics :D

don`t do it plsss, it`s very dangerous :eek: coz after u see Lord John Roxton lipsl u`ll forgot for Ryan :lol:

2. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

and that makes 3 of us! this is also the part I liked the most. I wasn't dissapointed in Rio, I thought it was a good episode, but they immediatly had to continue the Y-H storyline. Now we were able to watch one episode the H-Y-chemistry and the next epi it's already gone, and that's I think , what makes Rio less good.

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ It certainly seems like a long wait. I'm hoping that now Sofia's new show has finished it's run, we may hear some news soon. In the meantime, we can content ourselves with thoughts that H is visiting Yelina and Ray Jnr in Miami. :D

When Yelina does return, I wonder if the writers will imply that H and Y have been in contact with each other since 'Rio'? Or will it be a "Hi, it's been too long!" kind of exchange.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I say personally they've chatted since Rio. He's called her to make sure she's alright and vice versa, possibly even seen each other again. *sighs* One can only wait and tell.

I was gonna scare you Luc since I got the name change, but I thought I'd be nice. You whack me to hard.

~Lynn

5. Lucy

Lynn, you're just trying to confuse me, aren't you, lol! :D I was thinking to myself, I must welcome this new fan to our little thread. You nearly had me there. ;)
    I really like to think so too. Such a shame the writers can't make some sort of reference to it though. They need to throw us a bone!

6. CathStokes

:lol: , I shouldn't have said anything, but Modie already knows its me and I bet MD would figure out, if not you'd figure it out, and then you'd whack me harder, so I decided to tell you. :D

How's this for a bone.

H: Yeah I talked to Yelina last night, she said everything was fine, said to tell everyone she misses them and hopes to see them again soon.

Work for you?

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Hey, it's Lynn in disguise! Welcome to the new you. :D

That opening scene from Rio was very well done. DC and SM are just so great together that they can make the best of most scenes. I also liked that H was slightly awkward, whereas Yelina was quietly confident, but compassionate too.

Luce, your avatar is just totally yummy! :devil:

8. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I certainly think Horatio and Yelina would have communicated since 'Rio,' because - knowing H - he'd certainly be calling to check up on them and whatever. Maybe even helping them move back into their house in Miami or what-not.

The writers really haven't seemed to be too considerate of us H/Y fans, as it would be super easy for them to at least throw in a mention of Yelina. Maybe something along the lines of Tripp or someone (possibly even Stetler) asking about Yelina. Frank was concerned about her whereabouts in s4 so that idea would probably work out best.

9. CathStokes

Hehe, thanks MD *muah*

I completely loved Rio. They have great chemistry in that.

Their just waiting on it, really. Their going to give us something good, hopefully. :D

Love your banner btw.

10. Lucy

I agree, the writers could so easily make a reference to Yelina, or even Ray Jnr. They could really do with lightning up on some of the dialogue too. How about:

Alexx: Try to get some rest this weekend Horatio.
    Horatio: I might just do that Alexx - I have a fishing trip lined up with my nephew.

Is that so difficult? That would be such a nice touch, but I guess it's a little too much to ask. *sigh*

Thanks re the avatar MD. Poor, anxious Roxton, but forever yummy! ;)

11. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

That would be wishful thinking Lucy but I surpose we can only dream of that one?.

I don't think H would come all the way back from rio without staying in contact wiht Y it wouldn't be the H to do knowing how he feels about her. Not veryh happy at the moment didn't know Hudson Hawk was on tv last night had to miss it :( had work in the morning 6am start

12. Lucy

Well, they have spoken about arranging a fishing trip (in Season 3's Hell Night), so it would show continuity. They also implied that they had been fishing together before. You're right though, dreaming is where we're at at the moment. ;)

Sorry that you missed Hudson Hawk. That is a very strange movie! DC's not in it much, but he has a very, er, interesting role. I hope it will be on again before too long so you can see it. :)

13. HC_4_my_birthday

about 3 week ago found a fan-fiction of H/Y but i don't remember where it was i saw it can you help?

14. CathStokes

I could actually see a reference to at least that. It could be real and all that. They should use that line, Luc! ;)

I don't think he would either, He doesn't seem like the type to just drop all communication with her.

I haven't really read any, but I'll try. What was it about?

15. HC_4_my_birthday

Hi Cathstokes sorry i don't know what it was about all i know it was a link from a thread i was on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.