Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, sending you the theme list and wait for your pics.

And thanks for the comment. I just love that scene and the expression and the emotion in her eyes really said a lot to me. So banner worthy! :D

Welcome Mog and Trappy. I'm sure you'll enjoy this wonderful thread. :D

Good luck with the icon challenge Hummer. Looking forward to seeing your entries very much.

I love your banner too. Sofia has such expessive eyes. :)

Good, already I am here, :cool: the schedule in Spain is different from yours, when you stays sleeping, I am wide-awake and when I sleep, you stays sleeping jajaja, but is not problem for me, enchants me to spend the short while, reading the new commentaries, of all you.

I have a Hummer problem, I did not understand or the subject of the icons, because I help myself with a translator to write in English, although I defend myself or reading it, but to write it, I seem a little India, jajaja Also it would want to know how I can put some image, when shipment some commentary, like now, and if I can do banner that have each one, he himself… if to do it, I must be premium, is no problem I will always wait for the smaller opportunity , to do to me. Good, I agree and melancholic like Pusher, so also I will leave my song favorite, because in her you go away it respects that Horatio has, towards its brother, but simultaneously, shows the so great love, that it feels towards Yelina, that love that happens over the respect towards its brother, that love which if it is for protecting it, it breaks the barriers who can find by the way, there in that image standing up, watching it and simultaneously thinking about his brother. .sus thoughts… “I must protect it, I I am here, you Ray you would agree… I am here for remaining to its side, as you would be it” :eek: That is my opinion and something that makes think… If Marisol died, command post me so just a short time… is so that behind there is a return, but, they would not have any reason so that Marisol no longer existed. :(

you do not create? .esa relation would not have any excuse to finish… But it if she dies… is because Yelina will return. .para to finish what .y was never said. what I never create, that there are forgotten. .el how she will be, if that the truth me I do not imagine it… you imagine it? the return? :devil:...Good then here my song (Damien Curl, in the chapter of the second season, Hurricane Anthony) I will prove to surely put an image. .pero that will not leave. at least it attempt, jajaja! a greeting to all! kisses :p

We might kiss when we are alone
When nobody's watching
We might take it home
We might make out when nobody's there
It's not that we're scared
It's just that it's delicate

So why do you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've know
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you
Why do you sing with me at all?

We might live like never before
When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more
We might make love in some sacred place
The look on your face is delicate

Hummer i too have send u PM for this H/Y icon challenge, hope this will be a little help for u :p and yes me too love ur new banner, sorry for not saying this before, as i see this Y pic is from "Double cap" epi, right ?!

love theirs looks of tender love :lol:

tn_hhdcap4.jpg

tn_hhdcap5.jpg

Trappy73 me to use dictionary to read and to write here, somethims i too have problem with translation of some users post. but most inportan is tha we do all of this so to defend and be near this sweet H/Y silent thunder :lol: btw thanks for this lovely song lyrics :D

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=830128&Main=739411#Post830128 - link for CSI Miami avas

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=830361&Main=587173#Post830361 - link for CSI Miami banners

Avatars-In order to have an avatar you must first have 100 posts. Please keep in mind that the maximum size allowed for avatars is 100 x 100px.

Signatures and Banners-You may have either text or a banner in your sig, but you cannot have both. If you choose to have a banner, please keep in mind that the maximum size allowed is 220x75 px. That is this big:

First be sure that your avatar/banner is uploaded to your own webspace, such as http://www.photobucket.com/

Then click "My Home" (which you find from upper part of the site - talk.csifiles.com) there you go to personal information. Then go to Signature place and there write [*image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/jenn38es/CSIM007.jpg[*/image]

POSTING IMAGES AS LINKS:
Posting images as links is beneficial for many reasons:

--If you have less that 100 posts and would like to share an image.
--If you wish to share an image that exceeds 480px in width.
--It also helps those members who have dial up load pages in a more timely manner.

To post an image as a link all you need to do is place the [ url] [ /url] code around the url of your image, make sure to remove the spaces I added. If you’d like to give your image an amusing/descriptive title, or if you have a really long url and do not wish to stretch the screen for those with lower screen resolutions, you can use the following code:

Code:

[ url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/jenn38es/CSIM_307_007.jpg]CSI: Miami Logo[ /url]

Thanks, Ani I recieved the PM with the pics. And lovely pics you've posted here. Love that expression on Horatio's face.

And thanks to you and Swan for the comment on my banner. I do love that episode. :)

ok! I will make all the steps that are possible to me, jejeje, beginning by the 100 post, already have 4! single I need 96, :lol: jijiji on banner already I have it created, because I spend all the day to me, thus, giving returned with the photos! although it wanted to learn since the images become that move :confused:! but, little by little! thanks to explain it to me! I return later! when she is boring to try it and it does not leave to me. :confused: :D

Thanks Pusher for a reminder of that lovely scene from 'Double Cap'.

Hey, guys, we are fast approaching thread #4! That makes me so proud. :D

That makes me so proud.
^ Me too! It's really flown by. The current thread name is also so apt as we look forward to Yelina's potential return. I guess we were right. 'Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever'. ;)

Are we going to go for 'The Coca Cola Chemistry/The Romantic Real Deal!' if it will fit, lol?

^ I've always liked that one. It was something Tally posted whilst discussing H/Y. I know HnM likes it too. :)

I like that too. I also liked 'Are you okay? (because I love you)', but we can save that one for another thread maybe. :)

It is great that we're approaching thread no. 4. I am so sending hnm a message on the day we get it up, I know that'd make her feel a tad better. :)

It's good that this ship has gone so far. Kudos to all of you who've gotten this pair this far. :)

Oh and sorry but who's HnM? :confused:

HnM is HoratioAndMe, a member here who is a big H/Y fan. :) She has just had surgery on her back, and will be out of action for awhile. If you read back on this thread, and the other H/Y threads, you will see some of her posts. Hopefully, she will be back to join us asap, but she has a fair amount of recovery time ahead of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back