Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

These pics from 'Crime Wave' have been great Luce. It must have hurt H so much to see her like that, and DC did a great job of conveying his emotions, as did Sofia. Exceptional acting. :)

2. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Lovely pics, Lucy. Love the expression on H's face. Definately says a lot!

Wanted to share an e-mail I got from Corey Miller concerning Sofia's return:

SPOILERISH

INFORMATION

BELOW...

Hello Jess,

We all love Sofia Milos, and are happy to see her return for season five. As to how many episodes, we do not know at this point. Yet, I can say we're hoping she'll sign on for the entire season. We brought her back because the story warranted it. Her "departure" never had anything to do with Miss Milos herself. We needed to change the relationship between Horatio and Yelina, and wanted to bring Ray Sr. back, and that was the idea that interested us most at the time - to reunite them.

We are intereted in the complications that will result when her character enters Horatio's world once again, so we'll see how that plays out as the season unfolds.

Best,
    Corey

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting this Hummer!
    my thoughts:

OMG, maybe the whole season?? this would be so great. i love the part with 'reunite them'. this will be one of the most interesting storylines next season. i also want to know what will happen to ray? i want spoilers!!!

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

WOW OMG !!! Hummer u make my day with this news :D

THANK YOU !!! :)

this part from Corey Miller e-mail i like the most :p

where is Tall now to see that she was 'dead' wrong with her express a fear :lol:

5. polina

polina Rookie

I so wanted her to be back for the whole season

I hope she knows how MUCH the audience miss her

6. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I hope that what he said in the letter is true. Still, I'm gonna be a bit hesitant until I see it for myself. Sofia may not agree to it - who knows?

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks for sharing that with us Hummer. That is very encouraging news, though like you, I am hesitant but hopeful. :)

I think that Sofia's involvement next season very much depends on how busy her schedule is with her new show. If it's true that they want her back for the entire season, then that is indeed wonderful. I'm still mad about what they did 12 months ago though. They still have to redeem themselves in my eyes, but I am deighted that they want her back. Just how stupid were they to get rid of her in the first place? Silly, silly people.
    Why Corey? Oh yes, something about it getting stale. :rolleyes: Not to the discerning audience it wasn't.

Regardless, I am happy. :D Just sceptical because our fingers have been burnt.

8. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

You're welcome. It's good that the writers have - hopefully - recognized their mistakes. Seriously though, I wouldn't blame Sofia if she threw it right back in their faces. Which I hope she doesn't do!

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

When I e-mailed Corey, I said to him I'm not going to touch Yelina-subject because I know it has been asked so many times :p

But if that's too, I'm a one damn happy duck again :D

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

[​IMG]

H: maybe at last Steven Maeda have see S4 from CSI M and have make some angry calls to Those We Don't Speak Of. :lol:

11. Lucy

My exact feelings too!
    Now that part is very interesting Corey. I can easily erase Season 4 from my memory. Let's just pick up from where '10-7' left us. ;)

Yay, Ducky's back. :D

Great pic and caption Pusher! :lol:

12. polina

polina Rookie

hey I haven` t seen it yet, so if she comes back perhaps I won` t watch season 4

13. Lucy

Personally, I wouldn't bother polina. I really cannot recommend it at all. That's only my opinion of course, but I thought it was very poor indeed. H is out of character, the writing is weak and I didn't find the new characters remotely likeable. I won't be watching any of it again. *sigh*

I am now looking ahead to what Season 5 has in store. I'm very anxious, but also hopeful that things might work out well. :)

14. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I didn't see all of s4 but from what I saw it really did hit rock bottom. I mean, the s3 finale was suppose to leave us hanging until the s4 premiere (concerning the H/Y relationship) and not the s5 premiere. :rolleyes:

15. Lucy

Exactly! *sigh* It's been said before, but what a waste of an entire season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.