Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D [/list] Hello to all, I am Spanish, alive in Barcelona and there we are seeing the fourth season but single in channel AXN, I at least when not having that television network, must hope to me until September to begin to see the fourth season. Ever since I discovered east forum, that every day to the hour that is possible to me, I come to read everything to comment, enchants to me, really.
Single it meant that here there is very many people who done of less to Yelina and they die by knowledge that returns in fifth season, all I have that hope and it first, have created in Spanish a page Web and hope that she does not concern you that my news are with aid yours, because to all my friends and fans, them spirit to that they enter your forum, because it is a wonder.
I want very many to Yelina and the truth. .when I found out that in the fourth season, H married. wish that that finished bad… (sorry Marisol Delko). .but nobody more than I, knew that the smile and the glances that Horatio did, they were not the same ones since Yelina left… so I wait for my heart yet that returns! please! thanks to you, I will be here whenever it can! a kiss! , *lo I feel, if my English is not understood :p [image]http://latam.msnusers.com/_Secure/0TgAAAFEXTY!NX7rMHHXJ![/image]

Hi Trappy and welcome to Talk CSI and the H/Y thread. :D
but nobody more than I, knew that the smile and the glances that Horatio did, they were not the same ones since Yelina left… so I wait for my heart yet that returns! please!
So very true. The whole H/Marisol storyline seemed very forced and unbelievable, and severly lacked the subtleties of H/Y.

Our hearts too have been heavy in Season 4. Season 5 is starting to look promising. Thanks alot Hummer for sharing the contents of that e-mail. I agree with you and Luce though. What a complete waste of time Yeina's absence has been. :rolleyes: Now, they want her back, but due to their stupidity, she may well be unavailable. Way to go TPTB....not!

then the truth, was lost all the hope, when I had the news that yelina it marched CSi… “nothing else did not have to offer” Had to retire his words, because all the people who now loved then and the master, are those who can give more hearing them, you do not create? I began to see Csi Miami when seeing an episode where Yelina left, soon when it left, continued seeing it by Horatio, so that always I liked, but no longer is he himself, when the end arrived from an episode and when seeing yelina, if it has spent badly a day, forgot it, "" Yelina already was near him """ :mad: I want to them to both! PS: thanks for the welcome! :D kisses

Welcome to the thread Trappy. Very nice to see you here! :D You make some very good points. :)

Now, they want her back, but due to their stupidity, she may well be unavailable. Way to go TPTB....not!
That's about the long and the short of it MD. :rolleyes:

Welcome to H/Y thread Trappy73 :D for now we have some good spoilers for possible Y return in S5 CSI Miami, but will see...i don`t have a lot faith in some peoples...

and yes as all here have say S4 is one big disappoint, let S5 start like Luce say after the end of '10-7' epi :p

this day i`m a lot lazy and will post the end song not from '10-7' S3 final, but from S2 final epi 'Innocent'.

Love's Divine Seal lyrics

Then the rainstorm came over me
And I felt my spirit break
I had lost all of my belief you see
And realize my mistake
But time through a prayer to me
And all around me became still

I need love, love's divine
Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind
Give me love, loves is what I need to help me know my name

Through the rainstorm came sanctuary
And I felt my spirit fly
I had found all of my reality
I realize what it takes

'Cause I need love, love's divine
Give me love, loves is what I need to help me know my name

Oh I don't bet [don't bet], don't pray [don't pray]
Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake
'Cause love can help me know my name

Well I try to say there's nothing wrong
But inside I felt me lying all alone
But the message here was plain to see
Believe in me…

'Cause I need love, love's divine
Give me love, love is what I need to help me know my name

Oh I, don't bet [don't bet], don't break [don't break]
Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake
'Cause love can help me know my name

Love can help me know my name.

Hi guys, took me a bit of looking around to find you guys but I'm here! I'm on the internet all the time so it's amazing I haven't found this site yet.

I've been watching the show since I was twelve (makes me sixteen :)) and these two have always held my fancy. They're just so PERFECT together. Look foward to posting lots with all of you.

I love that song Pusher. It always makes me think of H/Y. :)

Yay! Mog - we must have posted at the same time. I hoped you would find your way here. Infact, I almost posted a link for you in the Miami Forum. ;) Welcome to our lovely H/Y thread! :D

Hey Mog and Trappy glad you found us. And welcome to the fold :D!

You guys I've joined a livejournal 100 icons challenge and have chosen these two as my subject. So if you have a pic you want made into an icon let me know and I'll include it in my batch.

Thanks you two. It's great to be here. :)

The show, and these two, are one of the few good things about being a Brit living in the states. I know they're still behind over there. Poor people don't know what's coming, what with s4's poor excuse for entertainment. :(

one warmly welcome Mog in H/Y lovely place :D it`s always nice to have some fresh blood here :p me to have see all CSI Miami S 1-3 before find this forum. after the end of S3 i have try to search for H/Y fanfics in the net and BINGO have come to talk.csifiles.com, but after big hesitation 1-3 months decide to make accaunt here :lol: and yes there really have one big chemistry between H/Y :D

ADD: Mog this sweet couple H/Y make me love CSI Miami - befor this story line for me this tv show was a lot like the rest criminal tv shows ... and for S4 and that peoples out ot USA don`t know what will come to theirs head...hummm?! will react like us - BIG soup - of cours if they like H and Y characters. but for now more importance is that we have 2-3 spoilers for possible Y return in S5... :rolleyes: i`ll do my best to forgot this nightmare S4 :mad:

Hummer love ur loc :lol:

Thanks for the welcome, Pusher.

I've actually warned some friends of mine in London about s4 and it's suprising turn from the story arc that was present in s1-3. I'm just glad it's over.

The spoilers do make me hopeful but I'm not holding my breath. In all honesty I don't expect much out of these writers now. Like most people concerning the news, I'm not holding my breath.

^ Yes, that's very true Ducky. :lol:

The spoilers do make me hopeful but I'm not holding my breath. In all honesty I don't expect much out of these writers now.
We're all with you there Mog. *sigh*

Hummer, that's great news that you're doing the icon challenge and that H/Y is your chosen subject! :D Shall I send you some pics via pm? Do you prefer the full size screencaps or doesn't it matter? :)

Thanks, Lucy you can PM the pics. Any size is fine The icon challenge has to be completed in a 10 weeks and 50 of them follow a certain theme. I'll send you the theme list if you like. :)

Yes please. I'll choose some of my favourite pics and forward them via pm shortly. :)

I've been meaning to say how much I like your banner btw. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back