Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

:DI am the happiest woman worldwide! :lol: Thanks for this great news! I hope that to confir itself soon!
    please! that to confir itself to me! because no longer I can hold plus the nerves! and not to know! a kiss to all! :D
    wow!!!Horatio&Yelina forever!...but...
    Perhaps it is confirmed, which other rumors say… if Raymond is missing. .y they are looking for it, their son very is worried and I do not believe that it dies again… perhaps only leaves in those episodes, where want to find to Raymon, but after that… Yelina will remain in Brazil with its husband and Horatio will become to go with Eric… I need to know that .Will be something among them two. to have the possibility that Yelina leaves in the fifth .but season. what it returns to Miami with Horatio?. :confused: .no wanted to do this question to me! but I cannot take off it of the head… :mad:

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

To put your mind at rest slightly Trippy, the CSI Miami writer Corey Miller has said that they hope Sofia Milos will sign on for the entire Season. :)

It depends on how demanding her work schedule is, as she is now in another show.

Welcome screamingpoet to the H/Y thread. :D
    Indeed. I guess we were all born yesterday. :rolleyes: I think that has got to win first prize in the lamest of lame excuses ever made in the history of television competition!
    Hmm, now that would impress me, but Ann D is still busy convicing herself that Season 4 was fab I expect. At least Corey Miller was honest in admitting that some things worked, and some didn't in an e-mail we discussed awhile back. Ann D was all for this 'fresh' approach to Season 4. Is that like the 'fresh' aroma you get when they're muck spreading on the fields near where I live? ;) I guess so.

Liz, I think the show was very much finding it's feet in the first ten episodes. Megan wasn't right for the show for example. Ann D was drafted in from CSI and she introduced the Yelina character to spice things up a little on a personal level for Horatio. So I guess Ann D's CSIM started around about the time Yelina appeared on the scene. :)

Hummer, you're welcome re the HnM news and thanks for sharing your reply from Ann D with us. I'm still trying to get my head around all this. Mixed feelings doesn't even begin to sum up how I feel! *sigh*

But, YAY for Yelina's return! :D

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

First, I hope that HnM feels better soon! :(
    *sends flowers*

Yelina is back!!! I'm so happy. Soon we can discuss some new scene between them. Our ship is alive!! :D
    I hope that she will come with Horatio. Horatio and Miami need her.
    I want to see a scene where H tells Yelina that he was married. I'm curious about her reaction.

4. Lucy

It will be quite strange discussing new H/Y scenes again! It's been so long! :(

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

It will be strange. I didn't join Talk CSI until last July, so I've never posted here while Yelina's actually been on the show. The reason I looked at this website in the first instance was to see if there were any spoilers about Season 4. My heart sank when I read that Sofia was leaving. :(

TPTB have obviously realized that her absence wasn't such a good idea afterall. If only they had listened to us..... ;)

6. Lucy

It used to be quite funny when Yelina was on the show and Tally and I used to ask loads of questions about the episodes when they had just aired, as both of us had to wait to see the episodes. Some kind soul would always put us out of our misery in the Miami episode threads! It used to be so frustrating not seeing it for ourselves when we were desperate to know what was going on.

If the writers get it right, maybe we'll see a return to those good 'ol days. ;)

7. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Welcome screamingpoet to our humble abode! Great to have you.

I certainly cannot wait to post about Yelina in a NEW episode. I'm also extra anxious to have wriggly H back. I've missed him all season.

ETA: I wanted to post a link to my first H/Y icon challenge batch before heading off to bed.

7 of 100 icons

8. Lucy

Lovely icons Hummer. :)

We definitely need wriggly H back. He has been hugely missed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...wriggle, wriggle..... ;)

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

about this news that Sofia Milos is returning to CSI - Miami now after i have calm a little after this nice surprise...have think and think....

Y and Rj is back for 2 epis sound good. again Raymond is missing ... hum i was hopeing that this time we will know more stuff for this character :( and this busy SM work program is one of the things that trouble me. she can`t jump immediately in CSI M after all this that was done to her from some peoples :( but deep in my heart i hope that she will accept to filming whole season. the othere thing from what i`m most afraid is the story line/plot in S5. after S4 i don`t have any faith in these with pens on theirs hands. hope one female (u all know her name) to not spoil and Y character after she have do this to Horatio :( hope also SM to be more clever then DC and if things this time again go to soup opera to stop playing in CSI M before to stand ridiculous ...

Luce thanks for this sweet H pics, after i have see some DC movies i have strat to love him again :p

Jess good art work as always , keep going this way and btw thaks for shareing with as ur new avas :D

10. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

Jess I love the icons :D , and Lucy great piccys, only what episode are they from. I can't remember that scene.

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

I was tidying up my image files and came across this poignant pic of Horatio which I used for my very first avatar on this Board.

[​IMG]

Hands up, those who remember the episode and the circumstances leading to this look of utter dejection from Horatio. Poor H, could he look more devastated? It STILL hits me for six whenever I look at this pic. DC at his best.

Hee,yeah. You know, sometimes when with Yelina, Horatio can come across like 2 of the 7 dwarfs er, Bashful and Dopey but in a swoon-worthy sort of way; even more so when H is in the middle of an extreme wriggly moment i.e. spinning some sort of a Raymond-related half-truth to Yelina.
    :D

12. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Tally I want to say that is 'Money For Nothing' when H looks back at Susie, Yelina, and Maddy when they first meet, but I am prepared to be corrected if wrong ;)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Pusher! I am glad of which you share my opinion. I feel that Yelina has all our hope in its hands, because after treating it so badly, now they know that need to him, but it also has pride, and in the series where now she works, surely that treats it very well. Desire of all heart, that accepts at least by all fans, that as much we needed it.
    I do not imagine its return either and the dialogue. will be very strange. .but very exciting, that day I will not be able to stay standing up, of the nerves! Greetings! :D

14. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

The absent wriggly school boy H was certainly a part of what made him so bland in s4 (so glad that I'm not saying 'this' season!) and I do hope we get him back.

15. Lucy

They're from 'Big Brother'. :)
    Hehe...you mean, like this? ;)

[​IMG]

Aw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.