Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start it off (in Fanfic) and post the link here. I think before I do that though we should agree on an order of writing so things don't get mixed up. We should also have it where, if need be, we can add another writer to writing.

Lucy I'm sure you'll do superbly! All you need is the idea, love for what you write about, and a way with words to write a good fanfic. We all know you have all three! :D

haha good thing and i wish i could write fanfic it but i'm more a reader and a reviewer :)cause i can always come up eith ideas and twists but never a story behind it . :eek: :p

I think Lucy's idea sounds great. Not deciding on a plot just yet and to 'see where the story takes us'.

EDIT:
Alright the order in which we'll write (of those who've expressed interest in writing it):

HoratioAndMe
Lucy
Leannethemouse
Olly

I don't know if anyone else would like to help but they are welcome to. This list isn't final. ;)

I'll start it off (in Fanfic) and post the link here. I think before I do that though we should agree on an order of writing so things don't get mixed up. We should also have it where, if need be, we can add another writer to writing.

Lucy I'm sure you'll do superbly! All you need is the idea, love for what you write about, and a way with words to write a good fanfic. We all know you have all three! :D
Aw, thanks for the vote of confidence! *passes Sher an extra special muffin* :D

Maybe write the list at the top of the fanfic thread. If anyone else wants to join in, we can just copy and paste the list further down. Also, we may need to allow for some of us being offline/away at times. I suppose if we might have to miss a turn, we can mention it in this thread, as most of us visit it daily! ;)

Also, once we've added our entry, we could mention it here (like Sher and Olly have done with their fanfics) so we know to read the next installment, and it will serve as a reminder to whoever is next to post.

WOW! girls, you are FAST!!! :D i loved the start really much! and Lucy, you are doing sooooooo good!!! great work you two!! :D

Thx... i like all parts...
ah guys, i have a question: can i use the story in my FF site???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back