Horatio VS Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i think i totally agree with you..grissom is sure the handsomest one in all of the CSI's..except Greggie poos..but i think horatio can be HOT when he draws the gun...but i think grissom wins hands down cos he looks handsome all the time... :D

They're both hot in their own way.

Grishom is hot because he looks great and he knows what he's doing (specially with the bugs).

Horatio is great because he does most of his stuff from the heart. He has great empathy for the victims.

Good, we all agree that they are hot in their own ways! :D
I'm only 17, so I might be too young to think like that about any of them... but hell, they are so damn fine!! :D :lol:
Can't help but love'em!

Grissom can't even defend himself. What makes you guys think
he can protect others? Or let alone, inforce any intimidation or anybody?

When Grissom was attacked. Twice, or three times, or
something, he coward like coward he is...

Grissom should go back to the hole he crawled out of, before
Horatio kicks his ass, for being such a pansy ass wimp...

I bet he could protect Sara if it ever came to that. I think he would defend her with his own life.
Remember when he covered Catherine when the bomb whent off in Grissom VS The Volcano? :devil:

he's no wimp! :p

Posted by kazzy:
see...that girl is SO right!!!!!...so that means grissom can kick horatio's ass...any time..any place...anything... :D so take that CAT!!
HEY! I'm going for Gris here girl! :( look what you've done now! made me upset! *sob*

im sorry! CAT if you look the post below where i said take that cat..you will see that i said oops i meant Roxy..
im sorry! dont cry! i seem to be the only one that makes you cry!!! and i dont like being the cause of it!!!

hello!?! if you are too young to think like that about any of them...what about me? am i WAY too young?..
*im only 14 years old*...i know!!!!*sobs* ....BUT you are right..they are finebut the other one grissom is much more Hotter than horatio and thats why grissom wins in everything... but the ginger guy can be hot when he draws the gun... ;) ;)...it is very hard to choose but i chose grissom...

:lol: It's ok KAZ! We're both fourteen here! Unruly teens! i'm turning fifteen in September though! :lol: :devil:

oooh OMG!
*faints and wakes up again*

i thought i would never see anyone almost the same age as me..*sigh* i dont feel so lonely now :D..if you are turning 15 in september im turning 15 in may!..cant wait to get out of this teens...it is horrible... :mad:...nice to know that there is another one like me.. :D

Being a teen sux! :mad: Can't wait till i become an adult, still go to school though... uni... Think about it now we may wish that we're older but in ten, twenty years time we're gonna be thinking "I wish i was still a kid!" :D

wow i feel old here i thought i was young at 16

ps - i passed my drivers test :)yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back