Horatio VS Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes he may have been raised in miami but his blood is irish blood...so he should go back where he come from the ginger jerk-land!!! lol..
:lol: :lol:

Lmao... if the only thing necessary to be a good CSI was the ability to "Ass Kick" then yes, Horatio has us all beaten... thankfully, there are more important qualities needed to be a CSI (which is after all WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT), which Grissom has in abundance. Grissom is infinitely a better CSI, because all Horatio does is strut around, hands on hips, trying to intimidate people. Now as for being a good investigator, then yes Horatio is great, and on a par with Grissom, they both have the ability to see past what's in front of them and interpret the evidence in a way few others can.

You said it! Only Horatio would blow your head off if you
look at him the wrong way. If his team was in danger,
Horatio would be catchin' bullets for everyone, and still
be standin'. Grissom would curl up into a ball and die. lol

P.S. Go iMat! iMat all the way!

What are you talking about!?!?!?! You obviously haven't even watched CSI! Cause for one thing Grissom does carry a gun. I've seen him pull it. The only thing is, he doesn't flaunt it. Grissom's plenty tough and he has brains, and he doesn't bother me. Horatio however annoys the crap out of me What with the dumb glasses and the whole 'hands on his hips while I'm talking' thing. It's so annoying!!! Grissom however uses brains and brawn when he needs to, and doesn't do anything dumb like that. He's not deffective.

I for one am more impressed by brains than brawn. Grissom gets my vote!

Being a lover of CSI Vegas, Grissom would have won my vote by a large margin. Don't shoot me Miami lovers, I've only caught the odd episode here and there. But, the margin has been considerably narrowed by the episode of Miami that I've just watched.

The eps of Miami I've seen, Horatio bugged me. His character seemed rather, well, dull. He was lacking fire for me, but tonight the guy just blew my socks off. In Death Grip, he came out with the greatest lines such as (I'm going from memory):

On the subject of the tennis star's Father lying to the police about her age and her coach having a relationship with his daughter, the Dad said, "He took advantage of her!" Horatio replied, "He's not the only one, is he, Daddy?" :D

Then on the subject of another young tennis player going missing, the parents were upset that the police didn't take their case seriously. The Mother said, "Nobody cares." Now, I was expecting the reply from Horatio to be, "I do", but instead he says, "Almost nobody cares."

Horatio rocks. This guy is far from bland as I originally thought, and now I'm starting to understand his character more, I'm loving him. Grissom still edges it though. Sorry Miami lovers! It may change though. ;)

Posted by Ebyss:
Heeyyy I'm from Ireland! And even I know Grissom would walk all over Horatio in any forensics battle :D

I'm from Ireland too, and just because Horatio is a "gwah" doesn't mean he's from Ireland!!! Grrrrr...mumble mumble.. :mad:

Grissom so kicks Horatio's ass in every department!!

Posted by Hamish123:
Posted by Ebyss:
Heeyyy I'm from Ireland! And even I know Grissom would walk all over Horatio in any forensics battle :D

I'm from Ireland too, and just because Horatio is a "gwah" doesn't mean he's from Ireland!!! Grrrrr...mumble mumble.. :mad:

Grissom so kicks Horatio's ass in every department!!

Except the ass kicking department.

BAM! POW! 9mm in between the eyes! Horatio Caine, badass motherf*cker.

--iMat

im very sure you have never seen the original CSI or watched it for more than 20 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back