Horatio VS Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched a few eppy's yes ... my mum watches it every week so I decided to sit down and watch it with her.

which one have you seen then?..i liked buterflied...he was so sweet in that..and sad oooh!!! i liked the one where they do their evaluation and catherine said well i havent had sex for 6 no 7 months!!..and grissom said how can i help? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hehe...that was funny!!

LOL, um, a couple! Tuesday's episode ... ummm no! I can't think! Oh Tuesday's episode ... I can't really remember now but it was the one after Nick wasn't in it at all and Tuesday's episode Eric wasn't in it ... did that help?? :lol:

yes it did actually! :lol: i think it was feeling the heat or butterflied...and the one eric wasnt in...was....er...crap! i dont know!!! :mad:

:eek: It did??? You've got a good memory! LOL! Can I ask ... will Eric be in next week's eppy?? :lol:

hmmm...it depends...on wot episode it is...if you tell me wot eppie is it next week then ill try my magic memory to see if eric is in that episode or not.. :D but i can almost guarantee that i wont remember..but please tell! :D

Posted by RoryForever:
:eek: It did??? You've got a good memory! LOL! Can I ask ... will Eric be in next week's eppy?? :lol:
YES! It's
"Early Rollout" AND HE'S IN THE FEILD! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Posted by Cat:
Posted by RoryForever:
YES! It's
"Early Rollout" AND HE'S IN THE FEILD! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

ooohhh yay! In the field eh?? Did he streak while he was there ??? :lol: :lol:

I've only read the script so far...
As far as i can tell about the streaking...
Unfortunatly not! :(

Posted by Cat:
*starts imagining it*
"NO! GO AWAY! DON'T ARREST HIM!" :mad:

LOL! Let's cover for him! hehe

Random: I could not find the original picture that's in my sig v ... It took me ages to find ... but I've finally got it!! *happy* I MAY try to draw it ... if my drawing ability is back.

Well I'm off.... cyaz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back