Horatio VS Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna have to go with the *ORIGINAL* boss grissom

its because of horatio that i don't watch miami

caruso had his chance at fame but he threw it away

nuff said

TOTALLY!!!...to top it off...he is better looking than that ginger JERK...if i must be that blunt...horatio has ..,lets say, very unusaul wrinkles... :D

Posted by roxbury_7800:
Ginger Jerk? I suppose you think pansy ass wimp is better?
Grissom sux... GRISSOM!?!?!?!?!!? GO BACK TO CINCINATTI!!!!
WHY DON'T YOU AND WHY DOESN'T HORATIO GO BACK TO IRELAND OR WHERE EVER THE HELL HE COMES FROM!!!??? :mad:

o yeah and don't anybody bring pollotics into this either no telling prople to go back to wherever they are from.

save that stuff for the off topic room

Heeyyy I'm from Ireland! And even I know Grissom would walk all over Horatio in any forensics battle :D

see...that girl is SO right!!!!!...so that means grissom can kick horatio's ass...any time..any place...anything... :D so take that CAT!!

^^^^ Yeah, coz thats a good example of a Forensic Scientist... :rolleyes: someone who can fire a gun... Thats not really a CSI's job, so it's a moot point really.. Grissom wins by a mile when it comes to forensic investigation,

(not being too serious here.. lol... I'm not coming down heavy on you.. :p )

Sorry, Grissom beats Horatio on looks!
Again, I like them both, but Grissom is the prettiest. :D :lol: He's a very good example of beauty and brains combined :D but Horatio is so sexy when he fires his gun! damn, it's so hard to choose.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back