Horatio Heightand Sunglasses question

Re: Horatio Height and Sunglasses question

Ok guys...now that this issue has been resolved, let's try to get back on topic if we can. I would like to ask everyone to please remember that when expressing an opinion-whether positive or negative-it's best to elaborate on that opinion a bit, so as to avoid misunderstandings such as this one. ;) Thanks guys!

Dynamo1 said:
According to the Internet Movie DataBase, David Caruso is 5' 11½" (1.82 m), Adam Rodriguez is 6' 1" (1.85 m), Jonathan Togo is 5' 11" (1.80 m), Rory Cochrane is 5' 10" (1.78 m), Emily Procter is 5' 3" (1.60 m), Eva LaRue is 5' 7½" (1.71 m), Rex Linn is 6' 4" (1.93 m), and Sofia Milos is 5' 8" (1.73 m). The production team probably wants the star of the show to tower above some of the taller costars.

Mmm, I'm about 1.74 m tall, which makes me taller than Eva LaRue, Sofia Milos and Emily Proctor.

I'm so glad Horatio and Speed are taller than me :devil: (Yup, I've recently fallen in love with Speed :eek: :D).

As for the angle shots of Horatio, I've noticed that too, though like Luce said I don't think his height should be a problem considering how tall he is. I agree that it's more likely to do with DC's eye condition, and personally, I love the way the camera crew film Horatio and the shots they use of him. I often find them very effective :)

Yay I'm taller than someone (Emily Proctor). That makes a change these days (everyone over here seems to be so much taller than me - no fair lol)

What hamstermoon said would certainly explain things. Horatio never talks to anyone straight on, always at an angle etc. Thanks for the info - it was something I had always wondered, but thought perhaps it a Miami "gimmick" or filming method.

Back