Horatio Heightand Sunglasses question

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Re: Horatio Height and Sunglasses question

Same here

2. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Re: Horatio Height and Sunglasses question

Ok guys...now that this issue has been resolved, let's try to get back on topic if we can. I would like to ask everyone to please remember that when expressing an opinion-whether positive or negative-it's best to elaborate on that opinion a bit, so as to avoid misunderstandings such as this one. ;) Thanks guys!

3. wibble

wibble Corpse

Mmm, I'm about 1.74 m tall, which makes me taller than Eva LaRue, Sofia Milos and Emily Proctor.

I'm so glad Horatio and Speed are taller than me :devil: (Yup, I've recently fallen in love with Speed :eek: :D).

As for the angle shots of Horatio, I've noticed that too, though like Luce said I don't think his height should be a problem considering how tall he is. I agree that it's more likely to do with DC's eye condition, and personally, I love the way the camera crew film Horatio and the shots they use of him. I often find them very effective :)

4. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

Yay I'm taller than someone (Emily Proctor). That makes a change these days (everyone over here seems to be so much taller than me - no fair lol)

What hamstermoon said would certainly explain things. Horatio never talks to anyone straight on, always at an angle etc. Thanks for the info - it was something I had always wondered, but thought perhaps it a Miami "gimmick" or filming method.