Horatio Heightand Sunglasses question

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Dec 24, 2006.

1. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

What's not to love about David Caruso?

Nothing. :)

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I'd say everything

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Do you enjoy insulting fans?

Okay, you don't like him but you could have rephrased that bit better :rolleyes: IMO

4. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

It's that person's entitled opinion. I don't see how anyone should be insulted.

5. Juma

Juma Police Officer

hehe. as always I'm shorter than everyone else. 5*1 ( if we're generous) and proud :)

As for not liking someone, I don't believe anyone here actually knows DC. I think it's more an issue of not liking Horaito and projecting that onto DC.

Let's just say that the character is not the person, and

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS TO ALL :)

6. Ducky

Yes - it is personal option but the way of saying it can be insulting. You can say personal opinions with less... offending way.

Been a mod for two years here. I know what's personal opinion and how people have right to say those. They also have responsibility to say those in a way that it doesn't insult the others (now I'm just repeating myself)

It's like if someone posts (probably as a joke) "I'm a retard" and someone just replies "I think so too"

then you have to rush back and say "ohoh, I was just joking" :rolleyes:

ETA: Juma... you're right about no one here knows DC (not us fans, not those who don't like him). That's more reason to think what we type before we post it ;)

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Holy crap....I'm taller than most of the CSI:MIAMI stars!

Heres the ones I'm taller than:
    Rory Cochrane is 5' 10" (1.78 m),
    Emily Procter is 5' 3" (1.60 m),
    Eva LaRue is 5' 7½" (1.71 m),

Meep! I'm taller than a guy! LOL

I'm just about to out grow:
    David Caruso is 5' 11½" (1.85 m),
    Jonathan Togo is 5' 11"

I'm glad for being nearly taller than Togo....I don't really like him lol :p hmmmm........Since Emily Procter is only 5"3 and my brother is 5"3 aswell, I got a weird mental image of her on my shoulders playing shoulder wars in a pool XD of cousre if that where to happen, We'd never lose, I've even pushed my father over n a game of it :)

8. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

But that's just it, how can you say "how it sounds" when the only word was "nothing". How it read to me was "there's nothing not to like about him".

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I apologise for the short time in between posts, but I'm a bit busy.

I agree with you. I didn't mean I absolutely hate togo, I meant his character.....the real guy sounds quite nice :)

10. Ducky

See... this is how I (again, personally) see it. If it was just reg post saying "I don't like anything about him" then ok. But quoting the original post, it gives a feeling that you want to "correct the answer".

"Do the cows fly?
    I think so."

"I think they don't"

So perhaps intentions were good, no meant to harm anyone, but then again this kind of situation means, there perhaps could have been better way to express your feelings, because at least in Misc I just hate the lines that are "unclear" what you mean.

If you don't know how I'm seeing this... can't explain any better.

And would have been nicer if Calihan was the one who explained the meaning and not outsider :rolleyes:

(or perhaps I'm just trying to drive Thumpsy and Geni nuts :p )

What comes to height... I'm taller than EP :D woohoo!
    (me's 166cm)

11. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I'd say there's everything to love about DC. ;) What isn't there not to love? :lol: mmmm :lol: ;)

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Calihan please use better judgement when stating your opinion. As was said, this is the internet and your statement could have been taken many ways. Whether you intended to be rude or not, that's your gig. If possible, elaborate on your opinions or use smilies. Thanks.

13. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

Don't feel bad about it i'm only 5'2 3/4" lol. I'm nearly as tall as Emily which is good :D All my fav actors are around the same height as me.

14. mistoffelees

mistoffelees Victim

Well, MacsGirlMel, you tower above me... with 4'10" i'm mainly at armpit or elbow height. Ah, as was stated before, size doesn't matter. Really, even Emily would think she was a giant standing next to me. Hmm, maybe I should take up acting, if only to give the actors with a smaller lenght automatic compensation!

15. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Well, I'm 5'4" & considered to be short but that's oaky also. My son towers over me alot. Hurts my neck looking up at him. lol